News Look away roosters fans Latrell has been visiting Bulldogs officials at home

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs did reach out to Mundine to set this up and he has been facilitating the meetings. I know there is a lot of anti-Mundine sentiment but he has been the reason why this is even possible.
Choc is a legend soared against him many times stops to talk to al the kids , what you see in media isn’t him he is actually a legend doesn’t drink or so drugs , role model but a walking talking promotional marketer .. you tune in to his fights to either A. See him get bashed or B. See him do what he says he’s gonna do.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t use it enough.....

Australian centre, leading points scorer 2 seasons in a row, up there with tackle breaks. Won 2 comps. Definitely in the top 3 centres in the game...

All at the age of 22...

But doesn’t use his potential enough???

Ahh the stupid comments on this forum...
So true so many couch potatoes here be like that fat guy from the world of watercraft South Park episode the guy who beats all of them .. he’s a fucking gun and by the sounds of it a family man like him would suit well at the doggies I can’t wait till we sign him could be our solution to five eight

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading now on 9 website they don't believe rooster will be able to offer more than 750k, and we are offering a million. 250k a year is more than most of us earn a year. He is what we need, a centre with skills. We need more x factor the most. Defense is fine now.

Clubs done all it can do to get him. Can't be hard on them if he knocks back more money, to stay with the back to back premier side

I'm just expecting uncle Nick to find room enough under the salary sombrero somehow, and until he announces he's coming I will think the same.
Thats why the Roosters and Storm are ahead of the rest by a country mile!

They throw there 1m dollars at spine players who perform week in week out. These players rarely have a bad game during the year, and the difference between their bad and good games is very marginal.

Cronk, Tedesco, Smith, Munster - These are your one million dollar players.

You dont see these clubs throwing $1m and centres and forwards.

Our recruiting under Kevin Moore was terrific and ever since than our recruiting has been diabolical.

Latrell Mitchell, if the rumour and price is true, would be a monumental fuck up

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats why the Roosters and Storm are ahead of the rest by a country mile!

They throw there 1m dollars at spine players who perform week in week out. These players rarely have a bad game during the year, and the difference between their bad and good games is very marginal.

Cronk, Tedesco, Smith, Munster - These are your one million dollar players.

You dont see these clubs throwing $1m and centres and forwards.

Our recruiting under Kevin Moore was terrific and ever since than our recruiting has been diabolical.

Latrell Mitchell, if the rumour and price is true, would be a monumental fuck up

Latrell might be lazy, but come the big games, he's your man... Latrell is the type of player who can be the difference in a GF... and you've got to pay a premium for that. Munster is proving to be a bit of a hit and miss without Cam (Origin), Cooper and Billy (club land)

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that’s probably true but he hasn’t played at the back for a couple of years now he would probably still kill it there but it’s a big risk if he doesn’t.
Agree it's a risk but he does have the x factor plus think others will shine more with him in the team attracting the best defenders.

Think we're at a point now we need yo do something if we want yo be a top team. Disappointed Teddy back flipped on joining us.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get him over here yesterday.
People saying he drifts in and out of games, but he'll also win us games.
On form, his best position is centre, no doubt. His explosive power on the edge is awesome, defense has it's moments though.
Playing him at fullback would be a mistake, would take away from his power based game with all the additional running. DWZ just needs to learn when and how to pass and he'll be a complete fullback.
I can see Mitchell as a running 5/8 replacing Foran in 2021.
Hopefully Wakeham or Cogger develop into a solid organising half which would complement Mitchell at 6, though if Foran takes a pay cut and stay injury free a Foran / Mitchell halves combo would look the best we've had in years.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No chance, the Roosters found out very quickly he wasn't cut out for NRL footy at fullback. Bloke can't even get the odd run there now with Manu covering there instead.
In attack or defence?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell might be lazy, but come the big games, he's your man... Latrell is the type of player who can be the difference in a GF... and you've got to pay a premium for that. Munster is proving to be a bit of a hit and miss without Cam (Origin), Cooper and Billy (club land)
Also there are more games during the regular seasons that're "big games" compared to the Roosters that can coast at times and just smash teams.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also there are more games during the regular seasons that're "big games" compared to the Roosters that can coast at times and just smash teams.
that's right... I that our board is looking for polish, shows that they have finals on their minds

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What utter rubbish

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not keen.

Doesn’t have the hunger.

I’d take him if we still had des. I don’t trust dean pay as a man manager... and latrell seems like a player who needs a guy whispering in his ear and to keep him on track.

complete speculation but he doesn’t seem like a bloke to receive tough love very well either - dean pay just drops people to reserve grade.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its depressingly quiet on the signings front.
Its November 1st people, I want some movements!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not keen.

Doesn’t have the hunger.

I’d take him if we still had des. I don’t trust dean pay as a man manager... and latrell seems like a player who needs a guy whispering in his ear and to keep him on track.

complete speculation but he doesn’t seem like a bloke to receive tough love very well either - dean pay just drops people to reserve grade.
Who the fuck said dean pay will still be here by then lol

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who the fuck said dean pay will still be here by then lol
Players signing or looking to sign might want to know who the coach for 2021 is going to be? Who knows what these players and their managers want and ask for these days.......

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to clarkeys nrl column on insta this is way off and Hopper is talking shit. Clarkey says no meeting has taken and he has sources saying Hopper is blatantly lying
Clarke’s a 12vie and has less knowledge than Hooper. I think they are both full of shit

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hayne not a footballer?? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

At his peak his anticipation and vision was ridiculous, the fuck he wasn't footballer.
Don’t bother mate, he has no idea about footy whatsoever. He is like Kevin Rudd trying to drink a beer.