Count down to November 1

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry boys but we are going to end up with our dicks in our hands

We will miss out on elite players and end up with the calibre of players of BJ Leilua

All this talk of our war chest means jackshit. Souths just entered the player market and will clean up. They have a proven coach that players are attracted to.

Sorry boys... bleak times ahead
I was invited to the same wedding Adam Doueihi was invited to last week. I had a 15 minute chat with him. I asked him if he would consider ever playing for the Dogs...his reply was straight out "the dogs would be the last club I play for" lol

He said he loved playing for Bennett, you could see the glow in his face when speaking about Bennett.

Thought I might share lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was invited to the same wedding Adam Doueihi was invited to last week. I had a 15 minute chat with him. I asked him if he would consider ever playing for the Dogs...his reply was straight out "the dogs would be the last club I play for" lol

He said he loved playing for Bennett, you could see the glow in his face when speaking about Bennett.

Did you say fuck you ****?!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

If Doueihi gave some reasoning it would of been insightful.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

He is a shit ****, don't want or need him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Great because Douehi is shit, dunno where the hype came from...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Great because Douehi is shit, dunno where the hype came from...
Good back up player. Played a number of positions for the Rabbitohs due to their injury issues last season. Did a job everywhere except the wing. I wouldn't say he's hyped up tho.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It’s funny cause douihi is a shit **** lol

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't believe the people

Leilua ? So you want to win a comp any time in the next 10 years or you just happy making the 8. Staggs reportedly re-signed.
Lets make the 8 FIRST... that needs to happen for a chance to win a comp.

Your very ignorant.. you want to jump from 12th to 1st in 1 year?
(IT WOULD BE NICE YES!!)

But i would be happy for the dogs to make the 8 :
*that would most likey mean a few more win in the regular season.

*the most obvious and opposite to the first point "THE DOGS LOSE LESS GAMES" But i wanted to mention that.

What is wrong with a LIELUA CALIBER player who just played in a GRAND FINAL...

He will strengthen our attck and can be powerful next to an athletic and SPEEDY SMITH and DWZ Backing up from full back

What a team that is now!!!!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

How cute he thinks his the new Boyd