• No way, they need to do proper exercise before doing hot yoga to perve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's not anyone's business if they are going in for a perve

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed at my gym there are more than a few guys that come in to do hot yoga classes only. but are never in the gym pumping iron, doing fitness stuff or in the self defence classes.

I admit I've done a few hot yoga sessions myself but that is one every blue moon, after I've done a few weeks hard weights and then do something different to change it up.

But these guys only do hot yoga. Let's be legit for a minute, are they going in just for a perve, to see some chick wearing next to nothing in a down dog pose.

I think guys should have a card stamped by reception for at least 5-6 weights sessions before they are admitted to a hot yoga class . Perverts, this is what they need done to them

https://giphy.com/gifs/jean-claude-van-damme-XxFFHFS6bAxfa

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've saved this thread up for a while, I'm hoping to snatch thread of the year award.

These blokes that go only to hot yoga, have to be perverts. It's an ok workout, more relaxing and stretching than anything. But if your legit , your doing some cardio or weights before hot yoga at least on a ratio of 5:1.

These guys walk into the gym for a perve fest..

Gyms are generally quiet on Friday nights with everyone done their weeks workouts but these guys lining up for Friday afternoon hot yoga... Where's van damn when you need him

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've saved this thread up for a while, I'm hoping to snatch thread of the year award.

These blokes that go only to hot yoga, have to be perverts. It's an ok workout, more relaxing and stretching than anything. But if your legit , your doing some cardio or weights before hot yoga at least on a ratio of 5:1.

Gyms are generally quiet on Friday nights with everyone done their weeks workouts but these guys lining up for Friday afternoon hot yoga... Where's van damn when you need him

Where I used to work, there was this group that ran free yoga sessions for anyone. Now there was this chick I used to work with who had a killer arse. ANY BLOKE who wouldn't want to see her there in her tight gym pants was a poof. But blokes never used to go to that session because... yoga is for poofs!

Fuck... I've just turned myself on.

Shit.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where I used to work, there was this group that ran free yoga sessions for anyone. Now there was this chick I used to work with who had a killer arse. ANY BLOKE who wouldn't want to see her there in her tight gym pants was a poof. But blokes never used to go to that session because... yoga is for poofs!

Fuck... I've just turned myself on.

Shit.
I understand wanting to see the girl in her tight gym pants but you gotta earn your way into hot yoga. What's in it for her? If you walk in with abs you could scrub laundry on then your giving her something in return. But for slobs to turn up to perve (not directing this at you).. guys that never lift a weight or do any cardio to just turn up for a perve.. it needs a van damn roundhouse.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand wanting to see the girl in her tight gym pants but you gotta earn your way into hot yoga. What's in it for her? If you walk in with abs you could scrub laundry on then your giving her something in return. But for slobs to turn up to perve (not directing this at you).. guys that never lift a weight or do any cardio to just turn up for a perve.. it needs a van damn roundhouse.
If you want to perve on women theres clubs out there for that.

Pretty pathetic and desperate for any guy joining a yoga class just for a perve!

On a side note.
I checked my sisters social media and in one of the pictures where she is in a group photo she has this cheap looking African American guy standing close as if they are in a relationship?

I've got nothing against Africans but I will not approve of my sister ever dating one!

I hit my mum up about it and she goes oh no he's from America, he's a really nice guy.

I said yeah around da white wimenz I bet he is!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to perve on women theres clubs out there for that.

Pretty pathetic and desperate for any guy joining a yoga class just for a perve!

On a side note.
I checked my sisters social media and in one of the pictures where she is in a group photo she has this cheap looking African American guy standing close as if they are in a relationship?

I've got nothing against Africans but I will not approve of my sister ever dating one!

I hit my mum up about it and she goes oh no he's from America, he's a really nice guy.

I said yeah around da white wimenz I bet he is!
Nice guy or not they are trying to weasil their way in. Gotta cut them off at the knees and early.

Can I round up a few of the kennels hardest men, we will go to a hot yoga session and if we determine anyone in that class as not legit, we give them so many rights they will be begging for a left. These guys at hot yoga that are not legit need to be flexed on to weed them out.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh. I see enough 'bulky' fellas (usually overweight with a healthy gut) claiming to be pumping iron.....You need a healthy ratio in a gym or every bloke will be hitting the bench or squat rack.
Seroiusly, how many overweight guys do you see in the gym using the lat pulldown instead of chin ups.... guys doing machine chest flyes instead of dips. I think this is more alarming then some dude doing yoga.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice guy or not they are trying to weasil their way in. Gotta cut them off at the knees and early.

Can I round up a few of the kennels hardest men, we will go to a hot yoga session and if we determine anyone in that class as not legit, we give them so many rights they will be begging for a left. These guys at hot yoga that are not legit need to be flexed on to weed them out.
I could use your help at the beach to weed out perverts and peadophiles.

I called one out last year at Cronulla.

I said yo everyone see this guy over here?
He definitely looks like someone you'd see in a mugshot for sexual assault.

He didn't say anything.
Just turned his head slowly away from me and tried to discreetly walk away as if I didn't say anything!

I could tell he was a creep by the way he was looking at women.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I could use your help at the beach to weed out perverts and peadophiles.

I called one out last year at Cronulla.

I said yo everyone see this guy over here?
He definitely looks like someone you'd see in a mugshot for sexual assault.

He didn't say anything.
Just turned his head slowly away from me and tried to discreetly walk away as if I didn't say anything!

I could tell he was a creep by the way he was looking at women.
I remember one time I was attending a wedding. Anyway this was outside the actual church once the ceremony finished. There was this chick there, probably about 25 or so, she looked really hot and was wearing this dress to compliment her figure.

Some old bloke was walking around and carrying a small bag with him. The chick walked past him and he tried to act all cool. He then got a digital camera out of the bag and tried to discreetly take a photo of her. Stupid idiot, I felt like saying something to him but didn't - it was a wedding after all.

This other time I was at a shopping centre, and a little girl, would've been less than 10, was walking near her mum. This guy walks probably in his late 30s/early 40s behind them a few metres, then gets his phone out and snap... takes a picture of the little girl. Now I WAS going to do something in this case until the bloke turned around. He was an obvious pedo but you could tell he was sick - he didn't look normal.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah one time at the beach many years ago.

This chick was on the beach with some guy. The guy left to go up to the shops and her top comes straight off. She sits there topless for a while. Then her phone rings and she talks to someone, then her top goes back on just before the guy she was with got back from the shops. She gives everyone on the beach a full frontal view whilst the guy she was with has to buy her dinner and some drinks first to see anything. Lol. Or he may have been a jealous possessive type.

Another girl on the beach was sunbaking topless and a guy walks past and says "tits a nice day today" then she stands up like she is going to go home and takes about 15-20 minutes to wipe sand off herself, standing there topless, completely showing off to everyone. Could hear people saying " think you missed a bit" after about 15 mins.

Some girls lol

Some girls go to hot yoga to show a bit too. They want guys looking straight down the barrell, but we still gotta weed out the guys that are not legit.

I wonder if some girls that attend are not legit?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It could just be that the dude at the yoga classes had an injury and was told to work on his flexibility to recover fully. And even if he's just there for a perve it's better than stalking people elsewhere.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember one time I was attending a wedding. Anyway this was outside the actual church once the ceremony finished. There was this chick there, probably about 25 or so, she looked really hot and was wearing this dress to compliment her figure.

Some old bloke was walking around and carrying a small bag with him. The chick walked past him and he tried to act all cool. He then got a digital camera out of the bag and tried to discreetly take a photo of her. Stupid idiot, I felt like saying something to him but didn't - it was a wedding after all.

This other time I was at a shopping centre, and a little girl, would've been less than 10, was walking near her mum. This guy walks probably in his late 30s/early 40s behind them a few metres, then gets his phone out and snap... takes a picture of the little girl. Now I WAS going to do something in this case until the bloke turned around. He was an obvious pedo but you could tell he was sick - he didn't look normal.
Dude you need to call these motherfuckers out so they don't potentially bring any serious harm to anyone!

I know its easier said than done.
But if you see something and your instincts tell ypu that something is not right?
You MUST follow through!

I mean I'd love to snap,get a peadophile in a headlock, choke him until he passes out and regains consciousness and then choke him out again!

But I know how fucking stupid most people in public are?

They will see a near 7 foot tall man assaulting a creep and ill be viewed as the demon!

Thats why i publicly announce it when I spot someone who matches the description!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You'll find him in line for your hot yoga class. Don't worry he can round house his own face.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dude you need to call these motherfuckers out so they don't potentially bring any serious harm to anyone!

I know its easier said than done.
But if you see something and your instincts tell ypu that something is not right?
You MUST follow through!

I mean I'd love to snap,get a peadophile in a headlock, choke him until he passes out and regains consciousness and then choke him out again!

But I know how fucking stupid most people in public are?

They will see a near 7 foot tall man assaulting a creep and ill be viewed as the demon!

Thats why i publicly announce it when I spot someone who matches the description!
Well that's why I didn't want to do anything either - public perception. One is an old guy and the other is a someone who's looked abnormal - wouldn't have looked good for me.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely gay and almost 100% lefty and thinking of going vegan.
In some comments on YouTube on a bodybuilder video some yoga Gays will be like yeah ok he can bench 500kg but I bet he can’t even do a basic yoga split. It’s like gay boy who the fuck even wants to do that shit. Oh gays. Gays and soys, gays soys and vegans.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that's why I didn't want to do anything either - public perception. One is an old guy and the other is a someone who's looked abnormal - wouldn't have looked good for me.
If we see this behaviour in future we need to get witnesses and act fast!

I did see a guy who lived across the road from a park near where I used to live using a camcorder to film the kids!

I called the cops about it.
The officer I spoke to seemed to already know about this guy?

So what?
The police know of these people but their hands are tied until the criminal acts?