Other News Source Nathan Peats to the Dogs?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh ffs... we just dodged a Leilua bullet... this guy spends more time on Twitter than perfecting his craft. NO

JMK all day

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Call me crazy.. but I would take him.

Had the capability to play for NSW, tackles like a machine. He is playing at a club that is the exact opposite of Melbourne - takes really good players and turns them to crap.

Also - we need depth. Last year we had Lichaa, JMK and Nu Brown to cover at hooker. This year we only have JMK and Katoa.
Crazy.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take a chance at the right price. With Lichaa we were hoping there was ability, with Peats we know it's there but he just needs to rediscover his best form. Either way we can still use JMK as hooker or a versatile interchange player.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peats often leads his
Teams line speed in defence Which is his best attribute. This was an area the doggies improved on towards the back end of the year Which helped the results

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
oh ffs... we just dodged a Leilua bullet... this guy spends more time on Twitter than perfecting his craft. NO

JMK all day
Have a we actually dodged that bullet, you aren’t bullshitting me are you

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely not lol.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Connor Watson 600K. I think we can pull him away from Newcastle. He is stuck behind Ponga at FB, Pearce and Mann at Five-Eighth, Jayden Brailey at Hooker. Tex Hoy is sniffing around the corner as well and I don't think they want to lose him. I would be trying to snare Watson for 600K at put him at Hooker.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mccullogh, Reynolds, Goodwin, Chee-Kam, Lussick and now Peats. How many of these bullshit threads are we gonna get?