Count down to November 1

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry boys but we are going to end up with our dicks in our hands

We will miss out on elite players and end up with the calibre of players of BJ Leilua

All this talk of our war chest means jackshit. Souths just entered the player market and will clean up. They have a proven coach that players are attracted to.

Sorry boys... bleak times ahead
Take your negativity somewhere else,maybe souffs,Wayne Bennett is yesterday's hero what's he done recently,and his on a million bucks for what,

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 % you can negotiate , just cannot register a contract
Yes there was an article in the Tele yesterday stating just this. Other media reports have given the wrong impression by saying clubs will start chasing from Nov 1

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the people
Id take leiulia for 2 years, and throw some coin at staggs tomorrow when he can be signed for 2021!
Leilua ? So you want to win a comp any time in the next 10 years or you just happy making the 8. Staggs reportedly re-signed.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take your negativity somewhere else,maybe souffs,Wayne Bennett is yesterday's hero what's he done recently,and his on a million bucks for what,
If we spent the same as we were reportedly going to offer the Turbos + Fifita (3.4M a year) we could realistically get

David Fifita 1.4M (would take this to get him ahead of Souths and Broncos and anyone else and he's worth it you'll soon see)
Latrell Mitchell 1M
Jesse Ramien 550K
2.95M

Harry Grant 450K
--
3.4M

Spine of

Latrell Mitchell
Kieran Foran / Brandon Wakeham
Jack Cogger / Lachlan Lewis
Harry Grant / JMK

Starting 13

Latrell Mitchell* (gaolkicker) (pw x 2)
DWZ*
Will Hopoate* (pw)
Jesse Ramien
Reimis Smith
Kieran Foran*(pw)
Jack Cogger
Dylan Napa (pw)
Harry Grant
Renouf Toomaga
CHN*
David Fifita*
Josh Jackson*

RESERVES
RFM*
Ofahiki Ogden
Joe Stimson
Dean Britt

*international x 8
(pw) premiership winner x 4 players / 5 comps

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Are you Harry Grants toyboy or something?
Sheesh, you're the ONLY person here I see constantly banging on about him, indeed, perhaps the only one to even mention him that isn't replying to you!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we spent the same as we were reportedly going to offer the Turbos + Fifita (3.4M a year) we could realistically get

David Fifita 1.4M (would take this to get him ahead of Souths and Broncos and anyone else and he's worth it you'll soon see)
Latrell Mitchell 1M
Jesse Ramien 550K
2.95M

Harry Grant 450K
--
3.4M

Spine of

Latrell Mitchell
Kieran Foran / Brandon Wakeham
Jack Cogger / Lachlan Lewis
Harry Grant / JMK

Starting 13

Latrell Mitchell* (gaolkicker) (pw x 2)
DWZ*
Will Hopoate* (pw)
Jesse Ramien
Reimis Smith
Kieran Foran*(pw)
Jack Cogger
Dylan Napa (pw)
Harry Grant
Renouf Toomaga
CHN*
David Fifita*
Josh Jackson*

RESERVES
RFM*
Ofahiki Ogden
Joe Stimson
Dean Britt

*international x 8
(pw) premiership winner x 4 players / 5 comps
We shouldn't pay overs on overs imo. I think after overs isn't enough we need to move on to the next target.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d be fucking over the moon with Mitchell and Fifita.

Add grant and Raimen beautiful.

That said I doubt it.

Don’t see Fifita leaving and as others said maybe to Souths.

I fucking am sick of shit rosters.

Hopefully we land a couple stars with this cap e.g Fifita, semi, Mitchell.

We should go hard for grant to I agree. Kid looks our best option for 9 and is the real deal.

Dunno where addo carr story comes from but would be nice too. Can’t remember the last time a backline was scary.

Adding latrell semi or addo carr to Dwz and Smith excites me.

A game breaking forward like Fifita is the first since early Pritchard or even sbw. Fark sad to think.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excelled in the positions of centre, 5/8 and back row.
Fair enough, very good versatile player, but back row is the position we already cover best and he wouldn’t be playing 5/8 or centre for us. Not the right timing to sign him imo.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, so who have we signed for 2021?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People are way too focused on having to sign a superstar on massive coin for the sake of it. Signing Latrell or Fafita on huge coin might scratch the itch of signing a big name but I don't think it will solve our problems.

We need a top class hooker or half and there just isn't one on the market. We are going to have to wait until one becomes available or we develop one.

Breaking the bank on a second rower or centre right now is something you do when you need that player to put you over the top in premiership contention and we just aren't in that position.
I partially agree Spoon
The facts are we have 17 players coming off contract, some are overpriced and or overrated.
Management get paid to do the smart and the right decisions
Will they make the right decisions so we can afford to have the Hooker, Halfback, Fullback, Center, and the Prop we need ?
It remains to be seen !!!

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the people

Leilua ? So you want to win a comp any time in the next 10 years or you just happy making the 8. Staggs reportedly re-signed.
Upgrade on holland and montoya champ!

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it correct that we have 1 player (CHN) signed beyond 2021 ? club could be very different and vastly improved ifs that the case

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would people suggest Mitchell as a fullback. We have that area covered with DWZ.
Its the centre we need to strengthen, not fullback.