Radical left and their bullshit

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But Mercia is multiculturalllllll!
Every leftists cop out.
Yes lets let in 1000's upon 1000' of unscreened illegal immigrants to live next door to you and me!

We just need a lot more competition for low paying jobs and welfare recipients!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes lets let in 1000's upon 1000' of unscreened illegal immigrants to live next door to you and me!

We just need a lot more competition for low paying jobs and welfare recipients!
Bro I think we need to come to terms that we a Nazis. I’ll use hitler to show a similarity in what you say but also say “I’m not saying you’re a nazi” lollllll gotta love cnn’s techniques making way in the kennel.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And why would I do that? I have no reason to seek asylum.... except maybe from idiots.... in which case Mars would be my best bet. Using another country’s human rights violations to defend another’s is a shit go, tbh... even if those violations are worse. Any human rights violation is bad.... Mkay?
Mars has very strict immigration laws

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is every Mexican crossing the boarder seeking asylum? No.
They’re illegal immigrants, there’s a whole process of immigration to go through for them, their country isn’t wore torn and I thought America is a shit hole, unjust, racist, sexist etc, why don’t they stay in Mexico?
if you want to immigrate you do it legally. End of, this never was an asylum issue for the Mexicans. It’s always been about entering the country illegally and doing whatever the fuk they want and the born and bred American pays the price for it.
It’s not just happening in America, it’s happening in Lebanon where Syrians are walking in and out of Lebanon setting up shops and sending Lebanese born and bred families out of business. You literally live in a liberal arts bubble that needs to be popped. Just because you’re able to feel empathy doesn’t suddenly give you an iq.

also what has the Australian government take on asylum got to do with America? I’m literally baffled and startled please help me understand. From what you posted, there’s a difference between asylum seekers and refugees, asylum seekers are just refugees in waiting to see if they’re accepted or not. So there is still a legal process. Are we applying this Australian law to the American law and what’s happening there? I’m so very much confusion.
Many people from Mexico and Central America are legitimately seeking asylum from cartel violence, if you can’t see that, I think it’s you who lives in a bubble.

They may not all be legit, but they are legally entitled to have their cases heard and processed. While it may be technically legal to detain people while their cases are determined as a LAST resort, but it is not ok to detain them in squalid, overcrowded living conditions and separating children from their families is immoral, unnecessary and a breach of international law.

The item I pointed out to you rejected to INTERNATIONAL law. What exactly about that is unclear?

Don’t take potshots at my IQ girlfriend. Your brain is so mushy you could dunk bread in it. :p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I think we need to come to terms that we a Nazis. I’ll use hitler to show a similarity in what you say but also say “I’m not saying you’re a nazi” lollllll gotta love cnn’s techniques making way in the kennel.
We cannot save everyone.

Look at me for example.
Got an international student studying here on a visa and she wants me to be her knight in shining armour.

I like the woman, she has a great body and fantastic arse.

But my name ain't J.C.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was just pointing out why international laws and standards of decency are beneficial.... but as usual, you are too dense and pig ignorant to grasp the point.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We cannot save everyone.

Look at me for example.
Got an international student studying here on a visa and she wants me to be her knight in shining armour.

But my name ain't J.C.
We can certainly treat everyone with basic human dignity. Or at least it’s something we should be striving to do. You don’t need a messiah complex to treat people with basic decency.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
We can certainly treat everyone with basic human dignity. Or at least it’s something we should be striving to do. You don’t need a messiah complex to treat people with basic decency.
Some of us have our own problems.
We can't go fixing everyone else's until we sort our own.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We’ce All got problems. I don’t think that means we should be cool with children being seperate from their families and detained in glorified prison camps.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You mean look after your citizens first before illegal immigrants? Again your nazism is showing it’s true colours for all to see now. This is filthy language you’re using. How dare you wanna clean up your own bedroom before going out there like gretaaaaaaaa wanting you clean the world!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was just pointing out why international laws and standards of decency are beneficial.... but as usual, you are too dense and pig ignorant to grasp the point.
You don’t need to use hitler though, quite an extreme typical analogy all lefties use like the great don lemon

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many people from Mexico and Central America are legitimately seeking asylum from cartel violence, if you can’t see that, I think it’s you who lives in a bubble.

They may not all be legit, but they are legally entitled to have their cases heard and processed. While it may be technically legal to detain people while their cases are determined as a LAST resort, but it is not ok to detain them in squalid, overcrowded living conditions and separating children from their families is immoral, unnecessary and a breach of international law.

The item I pointed out to you rejected to INTERNATIONAL law. What exactly about that is unclear?

Don’t take potshots at my IQ girlfriend. Your brain is so mushy you could dunk bread in it. :p
ok but if they enter a country illegally, they are breaking the law right? We can’t just make up what breaking the law and not breaking the law is based on our individual iq levels right?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean look after your citizens first before illegal immigrants? Again your nazism is showing it’s true colours for all to see now. This is filthy language you’re using. How dare you wanna clean up your own bedroom before going out there like gretaaaaaaaa wanting you clean the world!
Right now I just thought of Phil Collins- another day in paradise thanks to this reply.

And now anyone who reads this post will get that stuck in their head thanks to me.

Tune and lyrics!

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We cannot save everyone.

Look at me for example.

But my name ain't J.C.
If the arse is worth it then shine up my armour.

Banned
Reaction score
Charity starts at home, alas you also become a charity case!

Is this country perfect?
Hell no.
So the logical thing to do, is invest in us first and foremost, so we can provide better ongoing support in the long run.
How the extreme right/left fail to grasp such a simple concept is beyond me!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
ok but if they enter a country illegally, they are breaking the law right? We can’t just make up what breaking the law and not breaking the law is based on our individual iq levels right?
Not according to international law. Going around in circles here. If you haven’t caught your tail by now, you never will...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want to know how a billionaire and his corporate buddies managed to convince over half the nation that they are "outsiders".... are Americans really that stupid?