News Look away roosters fans Latrell has been visiting Bulldogs officials at home

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have to agree. If LM dons the blue and white it will be with 1 or 6 on his jersey. He has played some FB at the chooks, but that was before $1M Teddy joined them. Naturally he has been playing centre for them ever since. On a big money deal he has to play spine.
He can't play through the spine, especially not at the level of a $1m+ player. His workrate and mentality are not suited to those key positions, absolute disaster if we played him there.

Roosters set a price and they're not budging, it he wants more then he will come to us because that's what we're offering.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope we don’t get him.

We don’t need a million dollar centre and he isn’t proven in the halves.

Will be another disaster signing.
He is proven in the halves. Proven to be shit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There was only one centre that the rorters really wanted to keep, and they just re signed him.
The one that wasn't getting 1m offers? I would of liked them both but oh well.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd have taken Manu over Latrell everyday of the week but we will see what happens.
If we sign him, I would love for him to prove me wrong.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mitchell is great, we still only need a halve though who can really guide us around the park

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope we don’t get him.

We don’t need a million dollar centre and he isn’t proven in the halves.

Will be another disaster signing.

There aren't that many players in the game today who can produce in the biggest moments, and he is one of them... could be the difference in a grand final.. imagine if Raiders had their own Latrell... they might have scored with the mountain of possession they had/ during the Cooper binning

Last edited:

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs did reach out to Mundine to set this up and he has been facilitating the meetings. I know there is a lot of anti-Mundine sentiment but he has been the reason why this is even possible.
Well let’s hope we sign his son too

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
According to clarkeys nrl column on insta this is way off and Hopper is talking shit. Clarkey says no meeting has taken and he has sources saying Hopper is blatantly lying

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he does come I'm hoping he can transform into the consistent player that his paypacket commands.
We don't need a rockstar lead guitarist shredding a solo and then that's it.. We need him to play throughout the song. Every beat and every measure :grinning:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
According to clarkeys nrl column on insta this is way off and Hopper is talking shit. Clarkey says no meeting has taken and he has sources saying Hopper is blatantly lying
I’m not saying Hooper is right or wrong but the Clarkey bloke has absolutely nothing. He just trawls social media and forums or flat out makes it up.

Last edited:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he does come I'm hoping he can transform into the consistent player that his paypacket commands.
We don't need a rockstar lead guitarist shredding a solo and then that's it.. We need him to play throughout the song. Every beat and every measure :grinning:
I think Mitchell is a naturally gifted football when he is mentally switched on. At $1m a year, you can't afford to be switching off. You need to be at the top of your game ALWAYS! And I think playing in star studded team like the Rorters made Mitchell look even better and he could feed off the other great players around him. But do we have the halves and players around him to get the best out of him? That's what really worries me. I think that's why u need to play him at fullback or five-eighth. To make him earn his keep and keep him involved in the game.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think he's worth $1m per year but we are in a position where we will have to pay overs for a while to get some quality on board. I don't like Mitchell's attitude at times, I think he drifts in and out of games but he's just won his second premiership and is a regular playing for his state and country. There are some negatives but more positives in my opinion.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just make it happen already and make it happen for 2020!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If Mitchell is to come he will be a 1 or 6. 6 more likely the way the game has progressed.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hooper is a massive twat. Would not a believe any thing he says.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
No reason why he couldnt become a fullback barring attitude