Radical left and their bullshit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not the problem, the problem is how soft journalism is today and the hatchet jobs they do in interrogating. They choose who to soft ball and who to hard ball.

The media aren't the only ones to blame though, the general populace shoulder a large portion of the blame. Because: -

a. They keep on lapping up/paying for media bullshit
b. Short attention spans
c. Claims and cries of bias

Let's get the bias thing straight. There's always going to be bias in media, it will NEVER EVER be eradicated because at the end of the day journalists are people with POLITICAL LEANINGS and from time to time this will show through in their questioning/shows (I have no problem with slight bias, I have a problem with heavy bias).

The ABC have been accused of having a massive far left bias, which is absolute bullshit. The ABC used to be bastion of interrogating interviewees no matter which party was in government (e.g Look at the "killing season" episode about Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard). And to make matters worse conservative bitch, yell, scream, chuck a massive hissy fit when they get questioned. Instead of the general populace screaming "BIAS!!!", shouldn't the general populace question WHY THE INTERVIEWEE CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION!

I mean seriously, if some minister is chucking a fit about bias INSTEAD OF ANSWERING THE F*ING QUESTION AND AVOIDING ANSWERING THE QUESTION AT ALL COSTS, don't you people think? Don't you think what are they trying to hide? But noooooooooo, we get unsubstantiated bullshit accusations of bias. And that goes for both sides, however the conservatives do it a hell lot more.
I read half of that then my attention span collapsed and I started watching YouTube.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously though. ABC isn't far left. They are left leaning though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude, I don't need to provide a definition when the one you've provided supports my point. Especially does not mean exclusively.....and I think you'll find detaining people for seeking asylum in these camps is a contravention of international law. Does this mean by your own admission Trump and his senior advisors should be locked up for contravening international law? Seeking asylum is not illegal.
What the helllll are you on about lol. They can seek asylum legally. They’re trying to get in illegally with no papers. What do you not understand about the law lol.
You don’t need to provide the definition? Ok what in the fuck then lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. It's pretty bad. There are still good journalists out there but there is a lot of manipulation.

As Cap pointed out. Media has been shifting to the conservative side which makes it even worse when the media is no longer balance. Now days we have Sky News and CNN both reporting that climate change is fake. It's no wonder the protesters get pissed off. All they have going for them is The Guardian.
lol wait what cnn has started going conservative and think climate change is fake? When did this happen? also msm gong conservative? Please sign me up to where you get your news from.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol wait what cnn has started going conservative and think climate change is fake? When did this happen? also msm gong conservative? Please sign me up to where you get your news from.
It's a funny thing with CNN. They started pushing it but also pushing that climate change is real at the same time. It's confusing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait... nevermind. Read it wrong. Wasn't CNN. It was CBN. Christian news. Seriously. Who would read Christian News? I mean, the news source hasn't changed for the last 2000 years.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait... nevermind. Read it wrong. Wasn't CNN. It was CBN. Christian news. Seriously. Who would read Christian News? I mean, the news source hasn't changed for the last 2000 years.
CNN going conservative is a hilarious thought. They’ll never wanna report facts.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What the helllll are you on about lol. They can seek asylum legally. They’re trying to get in illegally with no papers. What do you not understand about the law lol.

There should be a law put in that anyone who thinks illegals deserve asylum in their country must have to take them in and live with them!

Mark Latham tested a heap of inner suburbs yuppies with this.

They all said they were for the poor illegal asylum seekers.
The second he suggested they take em in or let them move in next door?
They weren't cool with that idea!

So they want all of us who live out west to take them in and educate them how to conduct themselves in our society?

Fuck off you lefty lunatics.. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There should be a law put in that anyone who thinks illegals deserve asylum in their country must have to take them in and live with them!

Mark Latham tested a heap of inner suburbs yuppies with this.

They all said they were for the poor illegal asylum seekers.
The second he suggested they take em in or let them move in next door?
They weren't cool with that idea!

So they want all of us who live out west to take them in and educate them how to conduct themselves in our society?

Fuck off you lefty lunatics.. lol
Lmfao once you ask a lefty to practise what they preach antifa will show up calling you a nazi lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao once you ask a lefty to practise what they preach antifa will show up calling you a nazi lol.
It makes no sense that a small minority of people (who more than likey are going to die childless?) Dictate to the majority how we should live our lives?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It makes no sense that a small minority of people (who more than likey are going to die childless?) Dictate to the majority how we should live our lives?
We should get Greta thundberg to dictate to us our lives albiet not even finishing school yet and being a women.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
We should get Greta thundberg to dictate to us our lives albiet not even finishing school yet and being a women.
She looks like a little Nazi that thing.

I'll never forget the evil eye she gave Donald Trump.
If I ever become a teacher I'll use that image to show my students an example of the aftermath, of a joint Rothschild/Soros funded brainwashing!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parlia...liamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1415/AsylumFacts

Point three clearly states that people have a right to seek asylum under international law. Doing so is not illegal, but detaining undocumented asylum seekers or migrants in glorified prison camps (before claims have even been assessed) is illegal under international law. I know you don’t really give a tin shit about international law.... neither did Hitler. And no I’m not comparing you to Hitler, just pointing out that international law is a valuable tool in setting basic standards of human decency. If only it could be more effectually policed.

You’re the last person who should be accusing others of a lack of understanding. You can’t even correctly decipher snd process a definition in the dictionary.

I’ll repeat one more time - there’s no reason I should try and find an alternate definition when the one you provided is accurate and supports my argument, and not yours.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parlia...liamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1415/AsylumFacts

Point three clearly states that people have a right to seek asylum under international law. Doing so is not illegal, but detaining undocumented asylum seekers or migrants in glorified prison camps (before claims have even been assessed) is illegal under international law. I know you don’t really give a tin shit about international law.... neither did Hitler. And no I’m not comparing you to Hitler, just pointing out that international law is a valuable tool in setting basic standards of human decency. If only it could be more effectually policed.

You’re the last person who should be accusing others of a lack of understanding. You can’t even correctly decipher snd process a definition in the dictionary.

I’ll repeat one more time - there’s no reason I should try and find an alternate definition when the one you provided is accurate and supports my argument, and not yours.
Go try and seek asylum in Saudi Arabia.
Give us a demonstration of how this works? Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Go try and seek asylum in Saudi Arabia.
Give us a demonstration of how this works? Lol
And why would I do that? I have no reason to seek asylum.... except maybe from idiots.... in which case Mars would be my best bet. Using another country’s human rights violations to defend another’s is a shit go, tbh... even if those violations are worse. Any human rights violation is bad.... Mkay?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Is every Mexican crossing the boarder seeking asylum? No.
They’re illegal immigrants, there’s a whole process of immigration to go through for them, their country isn’t wore torn and I thought America is a shit hole, unjust, racist, sexist etc, why don’t they stay in Mexico?
if you want to immigrate you do it legally. End of, this never was an asylum issue for the Mexicans. It’s always been about entering the country illegally and doing whatever the fuk they want and the born and bred American pays the price for it.
It’s not just happening in America, it’s happening in Lebanon where Syrians are walking in and out of Lebanon setting up shops and sending Lebanese born and bred families out of business. You literally live in a liberal arts bubble that needs to be popped. Just because you’re able to feel empathy doesn’t suddenly give you an iq.

also what has the Australian government take on asylum got to do with America? I’m literally baffled and startled please help me understand. From what you posted, there’s a difference between asylum seekers and refugees, asylum seekers are just refugees in waiting to see if they’re accepted or not. So there is still a legal process. Are we applying this Australian law to the American law and what’s happening there? I’m so very much confusion.