Radical left and their bullshit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
AOC was referring to the holocaust and world war 2 whence mentioning concentration camps saying “never again” have thy not watched the video?
Furthermore here is the dictionary meaning from google of concentration camp,

1. a place in which large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labour or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

which illegal aliens are doing forced labour about to be murdered? Which are imprisoned for their political belief? None they’re there simply because they’ve broken the law. You know how countries have laws that if you break them you pay the consequences?

maybe there is a different definition which you can show here.
SMH.... you really need to learn to comprehend English.... political prisoners OR persecuted minorities.....SOMETIMES, MOST STRONGLY ASSOCIATED WITH. Just because people most commonly associate concentration camps with Nazi Germany does not mean all concentration camps are linked to Nazi Germany....and as for the word sometimes....well, that should speak for itself.

Get a clue.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep very concerning that some are willing to accept a police state
At least we'll finally be free of all those pesky journalists who - as problematic as their behaviour sometimes can be, represent diversity of opinion in their editorials.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At least we'll finally be free of all those pesky journalists who - as problematic as their behaviour sometimes can be, represent diversity of opinion in their editorials.
Those journalists did not receive a whole lot of support from the general public when they had their front pages trying to defend journalistic freedoms.

They don't ask the hard questions anymore, they've completely stayed away from Morrison's links with peadohphile protector Houston and Morrison's friendship with a QANON nutter

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thats the problem @utility half
Majority of journalists think they are something special,above the law, can do whatever they please.

If you are stupid enough to challenge the most criminally corrupt of this nation then you get what you deserve!
That's where we will have to agree to disagree ......unethical reporting may be a symptom of what is wrong with modern society, but it certainly isn't the problem.....or at least not the biggest problem we are faced with as a society.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Those journalists did not receive a whole lot of support from the general public when they had their front pages trying to defend journalistic freedoms.

They don't ask the hard questions anymore, they've completely stayed away from Morrison's links with peadohphile protector Houston and Morrison's friendship with a QANON nutter
Yep, pretty hard to ask the tough questions when the government has the iron boot firmly pressing into the back of your neck.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, pretty hard to ask the tough questions when the government has the iron boot firmly pressing into the back of your neck.
Do they bro?

The media have been complicit with conservatives. The last bastion of hope is SBS and the guardian, even ABC have been culled

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's where we will have to agree to disagree ......unethical reporting may be a symptom of what is wrong with modern society, but it certainly isn't the problem.....or at least not the biggest problem we are faced with as a society.
It is for me as a security guard who has to deal with a lot of arrogant pig headed journalist who thinks his/her shit doesn't stink!

Don't worry I've met some great down to earth journos who just want to take a few pictures and report an event (like they're supposed to).

I just cant stand ***** who introduce themselves in a smug way by saying "Im with the media".

My reply usually even when on duty in uniform "and I don't give a fuck".

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SMH.... you really need to learn to comprehend English.... political prisoners OR persecuted minorities.....SOMETIMES, MOST STRONGLY ASSOCIATED WITH. Just because people most commonly associate concentration camps with Nazi Germany does not mean all concentration camps are linked to Nazi Germany....and as for the word sometimes....well, that should speak for itself.

Get a clue.
But who’s the persecuted minorities locked up for being minorities? Should people breaking the law not be locked up? Also I even said please put the definition here that you’re referring to, I just typed definition of concentration camps in google and that’s what showed up.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Do they bro?

The media have been complicit with conservatives. The last bastion of hope is SBS and the guardian, even ABC have been culled
Sorry, must have premi-sent that one..... what I was trying to say is if people continue to lap up the idea that people who challenge authority are the enemies, things will only get worse and those who do continue to challenge will be stamped out entirely. You know this government will do all it can to water down or even erode media protections as much as possible.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, must have premi-sent that one..... what I was trying to say is if people continue to lap up the idea that people who challenge authority are the enemies, things will only get worse and those who do continue to challenge will be stamped out entirely. You know this government will do all it can to water down or even erode media protections as much as possible.
Yep agree with that. Still though the media have played a part in their own downfall, the audacity of "The Australian" or "The Daily Telegraph" to be complaining about this government's clamp down on media freedom is just sheer f*ing lunacy after they've been the libs cheerleaders for decades.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Journalists lie and always say that the extreme right threaten their female journalists with rape and violence.

Personally I've never heard a right winger go all Ted Bundy on a female journalist.

Tbh I think these journalists are just making shit up as they go along to suit their own agenda?
Journalists do lie a bit but that's not the main thing they do. The main thing they do is cherry pick and manipulate the narrative to change the story.

For example. If 60 people committed suicide every day they could report, "every time a new Star Wars movie is released, 60 people kill themselves"

Technically it's true and they're not saying that new Star Wars movies make you kill yourself. Instead they're giving you just enough information to form your own conclusion. That conclusion being that the new Star Wars movies are so bad that they make people kill themselves.

It's a psychological trick. People are more inclined the believe something if they come to that conclusion on their own. So you don't tell them what you want them to believe. You trick them into discovering it for themselves.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But who’s the persecuted minorities locked up for being minorities? Should people breaking the law not be locked up? Also I even said please put the definition here that you’re referring to, I just typed definition of concentration camps in google and that’s what showed up.
Dude, I don't need to provide a definition when the one you've provided supports my point. Especially does not mean exclusively.....and I think you'll find detaining people for seeking asylum in these camps is a contravention of international law. Does this mean by your own admission Trump and his senior advisors should be locked up for contravening international law? Seeking asylum is not illegal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last protest I attended police attempted to pick on an innocent Asian kid.

I looked at them and said sternly and in an affirmative voice that they were going to back off,leave him alone etc.

I told them they were shit cops who are no good at reading people correctly.

I got the attention of the rest of the protesters and they all back me up against the police and the police stepped down like the bitches they are!

Literally, more than half of them were women!
I remember hearing about this on that TV show. What was it called again?

That's just. "Stuff that really, definitely, 100% happened"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Journalists do lie a bit but that's not the main thing they do. The main thing they do is cherry pick and manipulate the narrative to change the story.

For example. If 60 people committed suicide every day they could report, "every time a new Star Wars movie is released, 60 people kill themselves"

Technically it's true and they're not saying that new Star Wars movies make you kill yourself. Instead they're giving you just enough information to form your own conclusion. That conclusion being that the new Star Wars movies are so bad that they make people kill themselves.

It's a psychological trick. People are more inclined the believe something if they come to that conclusion on their own. So you don't tell them what you want them to believe. You trick them into discovering it for themselves.
Either way they twist facts and put a spin on the truth!
Narcissistic fucks.
No wonder they were all in love with Chopper Read?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember hearing about this on that TV show. What was it called again?

That's just. "Stuff that really, definitely, 100% happened"
Yep it happened don't you worry.
I gave the cops a guilty conscience.
They knew what they were attempting to do was wrong and unjust!

Unlike most of you who post here im not a smelly 5"5 overweight prick!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Every time Hacky gives a smart arsed explanation of something on the Kennel, 60 people kill themselves. :P

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Either way they twist facts and put a spin on the truth!
Narcissistic fucks.
No wonder they were all in love with Chopper Read?
Yep. It's pretty bad. There are still good journalists out there but there is a lot of manipulation.

As Cap pointed out. Media has been shifting to the conservative side which makes it even worse when the media is no longer balance. Now days we have Sky News and CNN both reporting that climate change is fake. It's no wonder the protesters get pissed off. All they have going for them is The Guardian.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. It's pretty bad. There are still good journalists out there but there is a lot of manipulation.

As Cap pointed out. Media has been shifting to the conservative side which makes it even worse when the media is no longer balance. Now days we have Sky News and CNN both reporting that climate change is fake. It's no wonder the protesters get pissed off. All they have going for them is The Guardian.
That's not the problem, the problem is how soft journalism is today and the hatchet jobs they do in interrogating. They choose who to soft ball and who to hard ball.

The media aren't the only ones to blame though, the general populace shoulder a large portion of the blame. Because: -

a. They keep on lapping up/paying for media bullshit
b. Short attention spans
c. Claims and cries of bias

Let's get the bias thing straight. There's always going to be bias in media, it will NEVER EVER be eradicated because at the end of the day journalists are people with POLITICAL LEANINGS and from time to time this will show through in their questioning/shows (I have no problem with slight bias, I have a problem with heavy bias).

The ABC have been accused of having a massive far left bias, which is absolute bullshit. The ABC used to be bastion of interrogating interviewees no matter which party was in government (e.g Look at the "killing season" episode about Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard). And to make matters worse conservative bitch, yell, scream, chuck a massive hissy fit when they get questioned. Instead of the general populace screaming "BIAS!!!", shouldn't the general populace question WHY THE INTERVIEWEE CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION!

I mean seriously, if some minister is chucking a fit about bias INSTEAD OF ANSWERING THE F*ING QUESTION AND AVOIDING ANSWERING THE QUESTION AT ALL COSTS, don't you people think? Don't you think what are they trying to hide? But noooooooooo, we get unsubstantiated bullshit accusations of bias. And that goes for both sides, however the conservatives do it a hell lot more.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lot of tin foil used in this thread :p

But I guess it's not conspiracy when it pushes your agendas.....