Radical left and their bullshit

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf, wasn't Croatia/Yugoslavia one of the worst poorest countries going around?

like I heard the reason they all wanted independence is because the Serbian politician Milosevic kept hogging the government car
Haha
Rod you are one special guy

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Rod yes they were poor thanks to centuries of war but unlike your peasant Hispanic family in the Americas, looked like they were living in the Hollywood hills!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol
Give me your thoughts on this rod
Ive gone out a few times with my African friend from work.

You should see how dirty his bruthas are when they meet me?

Ask me questions like "how do you know him?".

I swear they want to ask why is a nerdy cracker ass like you hangin out with a nice guy?

Quite simple really, we know a tall black and white guy will reel in more women!

Banned
Reaction score
see I was correct, he knows the exact racial background of ivan milat, only someone who loves him will know something like that

the Rodzilla instinct is 100% spot on once again
Doing a pretty good job there yourself Rod!

I once tried to invent an alarm that you place inside a woman's vagina in order to detect if anything enters it when the man is at work, clearly you don't understand the rodzilla
Does Rod understand Rod though?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's not playing, but is it cops v story tellers AKA journos?
To serve and protect the interests of the corporate and political elite :P

Journalists are far from perfect, but as flawed as it is, our current media landscape is better than a system in which all "stories" are commissioned and rubber stamped by the Government.....at least in a more diverse media environment, people can weigh up info from different sources and make up their own minds. Also, I can guarantee a fair percentage of the people who were inconvenienced by the recent street lay ins are being paid to do immoral things....

You sure you don't wanna play? :P :D

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The whole thing is a shit fight. There's footage of a cop beating protesters who were surrendering and apparently one cop accidentally maced another cop.
Yeah, it's insanity......I find it really disturbing that so many people are so busy focusing their anger on the protesters that they are willing to ignore, or even cheer-lead this shit show from the police. If they made a movie called the three stooges join the brownshirts, it wouldn't look too dissimilar to this.

Ok, I'm being slightly hyperbolic, but people's willingness to cheerlead authorities who abuse their power is scary.... it's not just these protests, it's NSW cops strip searching and squat and cough testing innocent people - including underage girls at music festivals and so much more....it's police gone wild, man.

Serve and protect, my arse.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not playing, but is it cops v story tellers AKA journos?
Journalists lie and always say that the extreme right threaten their female journalists with rape and violence.

Personally I've never heard a right winger go all Ted Bundy on a female journalist.

Tbh I think these journalists are just making shit up as they go along to suit their own agenda?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
To serve and protect the interests of the corporate and political elite :P

Journalists are far from perfect, but as flawed as it is, our current media landscape is better than a system in which all "stories" are commissioned and rubber stamped by the Government.....at least in a more diverse media environment, people can weigh up info from different sources and make up their own minds. Also, I can guarantee a fair percentage of the people who were inconvenienced by the recent street lay ins are being paid to do immoral things....

You sure you don't wanna play? :P :D
Journalists serve the elite too so whats your point?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Last protest I attended police attempted to pick on an innocent Asian kid.

I looked at them and said sternly and in an affirmative voice that they were going to back off,leave him alone etc.

I told them they were shit cops who are no good at reading people correctly.

I got the attention of the rest of the protesters and they all back me up against the police and the police stepped down like the bitches they are!

Literally, more than half of them were women!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are entitled to their opinions.... and I’m actually kind of with them when it comes to the term lynching as Trump is far from the first person to use it in a metaphorical sense and I don’t believe he intended any offence in that case.... they are also right that the dictionary definition of the word doesn’t apply specifically to black people. His use of the metaphor was not particularly accurate even in a metaphorical sense, as he is not being victimised by a mob, he is facing consequences for his own actions.

Also, so many other things they are saying are just wrong...

*There was a huge uproar from conservatives over AOC using the term concentration camps... a massive uproar.... and she was actually using the term in a more literal sense than Trump used the word lynching.

*The Dems are following due process. There is plenty of info out there to suggest abuse of power and suggestions of treasonous dealings which certainly warrant further investigation.... if Bill Clinton can be impeached for lying in a media interview about whether he was involved in sexual activity in the Oval Office, then Trump certainly warrants further investigation. If anyone is not following due process, it’s probably the republicans who staged their sit in. Robert Mueller said he did not personally have the power to indict Trump but strongly suggested it was up to the house to impeach him for indictment to become a possibility. It seems there was a strong inference of guilt in his comments and the dems are following due process whether their critics approve of the process or not... personally I think they disapprove of the situation, not the process itself.

*White people are certainly allowed to use the term infestation...but applying it to a group of immigrants or any group of humans is certainly using dehumanising language and it’s certainly valid to raise that as a discussion point. Nobody has suggested Trump can not use the term infestation or even lynching, but the right to criticise a person’s choice of words is a logical extension of free speech.
AOC was referring to the holocaust and world war 2 whence mentioning concentration camps saying “never again” have thy not watched the video?
Furthermore here is the dictionary meaning from google of concentration camp,

1. a place in which large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labour or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

which illegal aliens are doing forced labour about to be murdered? Which are imprisoned for their political belief? None they’re there simply because they’ve broken the law. You know how countries have laws that if you break them you pay the consequences?

maybe there is a different definition which you can show here.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
AOC was referring to the holocaust and world war 2 whence mentioning concentration camps saying “never again” have thy not watched the video?
Furthermore here is the dictionary meaning from google of concentration camp,

1. a place in which large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labour or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

which illegal aliens are doing forced labour about to be murdered? Which are imprisoned for their political belief? None they’re there simply because they’ve broken the law. You know how countries have laws that if you break them you pay the consequences?

maybe there is a different definition which you can show here.
If they all hate white people so much then why do so many of them crave white mans seed?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Journalists serve the elite too so whats your point?
Cops are funded by taxpayers and employed to protect the community, so when they recklessly endanger or use unnecessary force against members of the community, that's kind of a big deal. It's a pretty straight forward point really.

Regardless of your disapproval of journalists as a whole, this reporter was doing his job and was attempting to comply with police instructions to move on..... there was no reason to lay hands on him.

Journalists are for the most part, privately employed, so the comparison you draw is an odd one....unless you're referring specifically to journalists who work for public broadcasters.

Having said that, I'd like to see many reporters reporting more ethically.....unfortunately, being influenced by commercial interests is pretty commonplace in the corporate world.....just ask the "scientists" who are paid to try and discredit climate science at the behest of mining companies. The country would still be infinitely worse off if the media landscape was monopolised and controlled by the government.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats the problem @utility half
Majority of journalists think they are something special,above the law, can do whatever they please.

If you are stupid enough to challenge the most criminally corrupt of this nation then you get what you deserve!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Heres a man who knows how to shut journalists down without a problem!

If I were a famous sports star I'd do the same.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, it's insanity......I find it really disturbing that so many people are so busy focusing their anger on the protesters that they are willing to ignore, or even cheer-lead this shit show from the police. If they made a movie called the three stooges join the brownshirts, it wouldn't look too dissimilar to this.

Ok, I'm being slightly hyperbolic, but people's willingness to cheerlead authorities who abuse their power is scary.... it's not just these protests, it's NSW cops strip searching and squat and cough testing innocent people - including underage girls at music festivals and so much more....it's police gone wild, man.

Serve and protect, my arse.
Yep very concerning that some are willing to accept a police state