Manly hooker Manase Fainu ‘charged by police’, refused bail over

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
None have been us which is great. But I wait eagerly to see when NRL will step in and announce fines. Eagerly... :-)
I was wondering imagine if he signed with us in the offseason. The media will be having a field day. They don’t seem as vicious with this.

I’m sure Greenberg would have addressed the media had we been involved.

Even last year. 2 players pulled their dicks out. And it’s a train wreck. That dud lane from manly has a bag of cocaine in photos and no action taken. No mention made. Swept under the carpet.

for mine drugs would be a worse image then guys in a private mad Monday having fun. Yet funny to see who was charged with a criminal offence.

the power of the media hey....

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I was wondering imagine if he signed with us in the offseason. The media will be having a field day. They don’t seem as vicious with this.

I’m sure Greenberg would have addressed the media had we been involved.

Even last year. 2 players pulled their dicks out. And it’s a train wreck. That dud lane from manly has a bag of cocaine in photos and no action taken. No mention made. Swept under the carpet.

for mine drugs would be a worse image then guys in a private mad Monday having fun. Yet funny to see who was charged with a criminal offence.

the power of the media hey....
In the eyes off the nrl and media pulling your dick out in a private function is worse than a brawl and stabbing someone.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They want cocaine and gang related stabbings in the nrl any publicity is good publicity except if it involves bulldogs. We will probs cop a fine for announcing we got money to chase players 2021

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Then the roosters will grab him in a few years once he's out (if he cops anything at all) and will 'rehabilitate' him.
Silly boy, not sure why one would be taking a knife to a church dance under normal.circumstances?
I read it may be gang related.
Very least he will be stood down by the NRL until legal proceedings are finalized. Or Manly tears up his contract first.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Silly boy, not sure why one would be taking a knife to a church dance under normal.circumstances?
I read it may be gang related.
Very least he will be stood down by the NRL under legal proceedings are finalized. Or Manly tears up his contract first.
You have to remember Des and Manly are the same club that stood by scumbag Dylan Walker and played him first chance they got so I doubt they'll sack Fainu without the NRL acting first. Especially now that Api has moved on.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you just imagine the play time this would get if a bulldogs player was stabbing ***** in Canterbury. Top lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes me laugh, if this was the bulldogs how different things would be, and the noise would be VERY LOUD..!!