Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A Liverpool supporter telling a united supporter about living on the success of the past
Hahahhahahaha oh fuck I’ve heard it all now...
Hahhahahahahhahahahha
Shiiiiiiitttttttt
That’s how you blokes survive, living in the past
Hahhahahhaha
Love it, love it
Haha that's the sad state of affairs for you my friend. You've become just like a Liverpool supporter. Living in the past. How ironic ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good reply hahhahahhahahha
Man U were the yardstick for success. Ferguson (the ****) was a genius with what he did with your club, though he left you with aging shit imo.

Your marketing etc. is second to none in England and something we're still trying to catch up on. We were always in your shadow both on and off the pitch, there's no doubt about that. However, on the pitch it's clearly not the case and off it we're fast coming up to you.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man United are finished, a win over Norwich relegation team doesn't change that fact.

Now back to Liverpool's title challenge. THEY MUST BEAT CITY. That's what it will come down to, last season Liverpool couldn't deal that psychological blow to them and it allowed City to believe again.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man U were the yardstick for success. Ferguson (the ****) was a genius with what he did with your club, though he left you with aging shit imo.

Your marketing etc. is second to none in England and something we're still trying to catch up on. We were always in your shadow both on and off the pitch, there's no doubt about that. However, on the pitch it's clearly not the case and off it we're fast coming up to you.
Second to none in England .......
Most recognisable team on the face of the planet
People who don’t follow “soccer” in Australia for example know nothing about real Madrid’s etc
But they all know Manchester United
All my mates rugby league guys, only teams the know is literally Man U
And crystal palace( because they think it’s the gayest team name ever)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People who don’t follow “soccer” in Australia for example know nothing about real Madrid’s etc
Real Madrid prolly biggest support base but as far as non football people go
Wouldn’t have a clue outside of Europe

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hold onto it mate. Hold onto it :grinning: :grinning:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man United are finished, a win over Norwich relegation team doesn't change that fact.

Now back to Liverpool's title challenge. THEY MUST BEAT CITY. That's what it will come down to, last season Liverpool couldn't deal that psychological blow to them and it allowed City to believe again.
No. First we have to beat Villa. Then we'll see. Clearly City is a HUGE game for us but let's take one game at a time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Please take it easy on us pea shooters.... it's game over already lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS obviously this is your 3rd or 4th string team right?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very disappointed in our senior players, especially midfield. Woeful if I'm honest for large parts of the game. Needed them to stand up and take control but think themidfield 3 lacked one gritty hardman.

In perspective though, goal keeper 3rd choice. Right back and centre back debuts. Left back a midfielder.

This team never says die. Class.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keita is made of glass. Unfortunately i dont think hes ever going to make it big in liverpool. But big cock divock is just always there with the hard stuff

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro, it was our 2nd string team :p

Nah we are rubbish.
Even if it's your 4th string team mate. To keep coming back like that when you've got so many youngsters starting. Only youngsters on the bench to come on.

Mad that he took Ozil off imo. Absolutely madness also taking your defensive mid off too imo

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keita is made of glass. Unfortunately i dont think hes ever going to make it big in liverpool. But big cock divock is just always there with the hard stuff
It's a shame about Keita but if this is indeed another injury ...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even if it's your 4th string team mate. To keep coming back like that when you've got so many youngsters starting. Only youngsters on the bench to come on.

Mad that he took Ozil off imo. Absolutely madness also taking your defensive mid off too imo
True bro, I was just taking the piss.

We are like the Dogs, fucking rubbish since 2004.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True bro, I was just taking the piss.

We are like the Dogs, fucking rubbish since 2004.
Oh I know you were mate. Feel for Arsenal ... well, as much as I can for the opposition. You're in a bad bad place with Emery but I don't know who else can get you out of this mess.