Radical left and their bullshit

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @Fear.The.Roo

I love how you've covered yourself by calling them radical left instead of labelling all lefties.

Now people who are radicalised lefties who think their leftist views are only moderate will more than likey cut you a break?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Btw @Fear.The.Roo

I love how you've covered yourself by calling them radical left instead of labelling all lefties.

Now people who are radicalised lefties who think their leftist views are only moderate will more than likey cut you a break?
Because feelings matter more than fact for those poofs

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Because feelings matter more than fact for those poofs
Did you know colouring your hair multi colours, starving yourself until you look like an anorexic teenage girl and wearing a rainbow badge, shows you are tolerant?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you know colouring your hair multi colours, starving yourself until you look like an anorexic teenage girl and wearing a rainbow badge, shows you are tolerant?
Geez, I must be the most intolerant **** out there then lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez, I must be the most intolerant **** out there then lol
Oh you wouldn't have to say anything at a rally.

The left will just sense your intolerance.

Its ok though.
All lefty protesters do is stand on the high ground throwing peace signs and making out.

Yeah because thats exactly how you convince government and law makers to change policies!

Btw just because you stand on the highest ground it does not mean you have the highest point!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @Fear.The.Roo

I'm mostly left leaning myself so, yeah

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm mostly left leaning myself so, yeah
Just so long as when you speak its not gibberish being parroted from what you heard your hippy university professor say!

Just because someone told you something and you believe it, it doesn't make it factual!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just so long as when you speak its not gibberish being parroted from what you heard your hippy university professor say!

Just because someone told you something and you believe it, it doesn't make it factual!
@Rodzilla Is a radical leftist

Lol