Are cars with over 100,000km on a free fall

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends where the car comes from really. I do around 600km a week just getting to work, that could change to about 1000km a week when kids sports are on. Plus other random stuff from time to time. They are al mainly Highway k's.
Then there's others that fuel will just about go stale in their tank. All depends on how and where its driven for k's on the clock. Maintenance is the key, if their service/log book is upto date shouldn't be too much of an issue. Private/Dealership sales are important too, come with a warranty??
Lots of different things to look out for. Which is the beauty of buying new. All depends on your style and requirements/$$$.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS I'd never buy a Euro with any kms on it.

Actually only Euro I'd buy is a brand new Lambo.
Haha yup, as soon as a Audi or Beamer hits the 99km mark she’s all over an problems for the next owner.. seen my mates go through it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: that’s why I just love my jap turbos..!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha yup, as soon as a Audi or Beamer hits the 99km mark she’s all over an problems for the next owner.. seen my mates go through it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: that’s why I just love my jap turbos..!!
Japanese cars are the best.
You can do no wrong owning a Jap car.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Japanese cars are the best.
You can do no wrong owning a Jap car.
No not at all, all I’ve owned an all I will ever own. My daily is an mps , chain driven turbo powered 2.3 6 speed .. 5k oil changes , can’t go wrong !!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Euro cars are made for Europe, not for us.

Jap and Murican muscle is made for Australian conditions.

I know a few towies, they all say the most breakdowns are Mercs, Beemers and Audis.

Least breakdowns are KIA, Hyundai and Toyota in that order.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I know a few towies, they all say the most breakdowns are Mercs, Beemers and Audis.

My mate is a towie here in nz and he also deals with the euro break downs lol, that being said he’s always picking up all the young idiots who don’t know how to respect and look after their Jap cars either..!! That’s why all the evo/skyline and s15s are rear an price is rising, all the young idiots buy an thrash and crash!! It’s ok , they doing me a favour am helping my cars sit in garage an rise in price :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

All good let all these non European people (who generally hate white Europeans) who own these over rated piece of shit cars, think they're a big shot?

Ive got no respect for most Euro drivers.
Most of them think their shit don't stink and they own the road, because they're driving an overrated vehicle,which full blooded Euros like me don't really give a fuck about!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All good let all these non European people (who generally hate white Europeans) who own these over rated piece of shit cars and think they're a big shot?

Ive got no respect for most Euro drivers.
Most of them think their shit don't stink and they own the road, because they're driving an overrated vehicle,which full blooded Euros like me don't really give a fuck about!
It's hard not to generalise when every second Euro driver thinks they are driving a Rolls Royce when they are driving a bottom of the range beemer or Merc.

Mercs and Beemers were used as taxis back in the 60s in Iraq lol actually majority were Mercs as Beemers have always been rubbish.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's hard not to generalise when every second Euro driver thinks they are driving a Rolls Royce when they are driving a bottom of the range beemer or Merc.
Another thing, you ever notice its hardly anyone of Euro heritage driving one?

These shit cars seemed to be favoured by guys 18-25 with Asian or Middle eastern appearance.

I usually rub my eyes and look a second time when a see a pasty white fuck behind the wheel!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mercs and Beemers were used as taxis back in the 60s in Iraq lol actually majority were Mercs as Beemers have always been rubbish.
Agree, may as well go straight to the exotics if your trying to prove a point an own it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: it’s the only way to do it right..!!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll stick to my Diesel 4WD these days lol.
Oh how times have changed.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If I come into some good cash I'll be getting a VK Brock commodore or walkinshaw.

I prefer that car over a Euro car.

One of the best commodores ever made!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If I come into some good cash I'll be getting a VK Brock commodore or walkinshaw.

Like my bro-in-law. He is leaning to VK Brockie.

I'm still over the moon with my Walkie. If all goes to plan I'll be sitting on 1000 horses end of next year, sitting on 694hp atm.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Have a mate with an Original VL Walky. Nice car.
Another bloke I know with a VL SS Brock Group A, this would be my pick.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Have a mate with an Original VL Walky. Nice car.
Another bloke I know with a VL SS Brock Group A, this would be my pick.
VLs are good too but I view them as a Nissan in a Holden shell.

How many young guys have fucked up VLs over the years too?

I bet theres a whole wrecking yard out there somewhere filled with VL's?

I wish I was a hillbilly gypsy sometimes like in those pawn/trade tv shows.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
VLs are good too but I view them as a Nissan in a Holden shell.

How many young guys have fucked up VLs over the years too?

I bet theres a whole wrecking yard out there somewhere filled with VL's?

I wish I was a hillbilly gypsy sometimes like in those pawn/trade tv shows.
Haha yeah. VK SS are not far behind for mine either. I owned a VL Calais Turbo a while back. Loved it.
Was slowly doing it up but didn't really have the funds to keep it going to sold it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped reading here.
You should keep reading

Who would want a 16 year old Porsche cayenne turbo with high km and no warranty.. you just begging to be hit for a home run by a Porsche spare parts dealer.. to pretend you are big you will be at their mercy.

Like I said if your spending Kia Rio money, buy a Kia Rio, 7 year warranty everything brand new. Not try fit a Porsche cayenne turbo in for low money to buy the worst available.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You should keep reading

Who would want a 16 year old Porsche cayenne turbo with high km and no warranty.. you just begging to be hit for a home run by a Porsche spare parts dealer.. to pretend you are big you will be at their mercy.

Like I said if your spending Kia Rio money, buy a Kia Rio, 7 year warranty everything brand new. Not try fit a Porsche cayenne turbo in for low money to buy the worst available.
Mate, I will buy a 50 year old Porsche over any freakin Kia.