Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tolman to New York Franchise

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad way to end your career... I'd put Money on a squad full of 30+ yrs - Ex NRL stars to win the super league comp..
yep. A chance to live in New York for 3 years, get paid and enjoy life.

I’d take it.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at the NRL... Give it ten years and the The ESL will tower over the NRL as the premier competition, they are making all the right moves to grow the game in the right areas, whilst Greenberg and his mates trash the NRL in pursuit of their own agendas.

Let's continue targeting a rugby infected island with a population of 3 ½ people and a over franchised city that's growing slower than Raelene Castles wig, whilst the ESL gets the the most sports rich nation eating out of their hand in the hope of being able establish a mutually beneficial football franchise.
I'm all for growing the game too but you're talking 6 hr flights from UK to East Coast US versus similar flight times from Sydney to other AFL states, Pacific Island nations with little money and a minimum 8.5hrs flight to Asia. Another NZ team and a Brisbane team isn't a bad 1st step, although I want Perth and Adelaide back ASAP.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they need a CEO too .. I hear Rugby Australia might be parting ways with a grimace looking creature
Whoah there ..... we want New York to be a success and not a spectacular failure.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even salary cap related, just gross incompetence.
How she has swindled her way in to these roles, I will never understand.
I guess she is lucky that we are in a time where feminist propaganda and social agendas are mandating women in leadership roles regardless of their skills, experience or competence.
Westpac is a great example of this with it's incentive linked targets of 50% women in leadership roles. Great place to be if you're a woman ... or if your wife works there.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Westpac is a great example of this with it's incentive linked targets of 50% women in leadership roles. Great place to be if you're a woman ... or if your wife works there.
Yep, and the other banks (And other large corporates) have followed suit.
I used to work there, my wife still does.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, and the other banks (And other large corporates) have followed suit.
I used to work there, my wife still does.
Me too although I left in early 2000s so very different then. Yay for diversity and inclusion.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simples, identify as a female!
You know, the messed up thing is you're actually not wrong.
They actually give you paid leave for gender re-assignment surgery (Not out of your annual leave) LOL.