Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a great comeback win! Heart of champions!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck how good was Fabinho? Big 3 points.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's the biggest 3 points of the year. "Turn from doubters to believers" Well, I tell you what. That's gotta give the boys some belief that they really can go all the way after 30 years. Villa next.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’ve simply made winning a habit.This team has developed a winning mentality. Huge 3 points in the context of things. Hopefully we maintain the +6 on the ladder by the time we play City in a couple of weeks .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We’ve simply made winning a habit.This team has developed a winning mentality. Huge 3 points in the context of things. Hopefully we maintain the +6 on the ladder by the time we play City in a couple of weeks .
Absolutely massive 3 points mentally. Nothing was going for us even though we were all over them. Had to get a result after Man U so pressure on us. Huge result

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very satisfying result today...got up at HT and thought here we go again.
But the performance demonstrates the belief in this team now.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
penaltypool getting all the referee assistance again, I don't understand why its a penalty and not a foul by mane, the Tottenham player is going to kick the ball and mane moves into the way

who gets the foul If its a 50/50 ball and the contact is 50/50? answer: Liverpool

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
penaltypool getting all the referee assistance again, I don't understand why its a penalty and not a foul by mane, the Tottenham player is going to kick the ball and mane moves into the way

who gets the foul If its a 50/50 ball and the contact is 50/50? answer: Liverpool
Love it :grinning: LOVE IT :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very satisfying result today...got up at HT and thought here we go again.
But the performance demonstrates the belief in this team now.
Fabinho needs one more yellow for a suspension ... Would love if he sits out the Villa game but he won't. Got a sneaky feeling he won't be playing against City ...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Love it :grinning: LOVE IT :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Liverpool are the roosters of the epl tbh, they have pretty much all of the media placements and its a big push to have them win the title finally

but seriously my question should be answered, like from now on if someone is going to take a shot on goal the defender should just get his foot in the way and get kicked so he can receive the foul

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fabinho has become our 3rd or 4th most important player.

Also Lovren had a good game. We bag him when he plays shit so we need to praise him when he does well.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liverpool are the roosters of the epl tbh, they have pretty much all of the media placements and its a big push to have them win the title finally

but seriously my question should be answered, like from now on if someone is going to take a shot on goal the defender should just get his foot in the way and get kicked so he can receive the foul
Mate. Not going to explain it. Sorry. Clearly a penalty. There's nothign else they could've given.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fabinho has become our 3rd or 4th most important player.

Also Lovren had a good game. We bag him when he plays shit so we need to praise him when he does well.
Wouldn't agree on Lovren. Key for me is the connection with VVD. Watch the game back and see the communication or lack of between the two. Lovren just doesn't listen.