The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another gutless weekend of humiliation tactic, insults don't change the law, Communism cannot be accepted in this country, the Police wanna stamp out dirty sex and control suburban bedrooms with bedroom supervision, no bloody way!
Every year we see our rights diminish with top heavy Government.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who wank off over new devices

You see those videos on YouTube "Unboxing iPhone X".. 1 zillion views

Man shit... we have the most advanced piece of technology that we will ever experience sitting right inside of our very own craniums

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
People who wank off over new devices

You see those videos on YouTube "Unboxing iPhone X".. 1 zillion views

Man shit... we have the most advanced piece of technology that we will ever experience sitting right inside of our very own craniums
People are fascinated with new shit. There is bugger all difference between the phones except the screen size, battery life, camera quality, or some shitty app that will be used once and never heard of again. Hardly stuff to fap-off about lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People are fascinated with new shit. There is bugger all difference between the phones except the screen size, battery life, camera quality, or some shitty app that will be used once and never heard of again. Hardly stuff to fap-off about lol.
shows how vain and narcissistic our society has become when people get excited and fork out thousands of dollars to take a better selfie

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in a Macca drove through today. They tried to move cars forward without finishing serving them (for their stats).. the lady at the front had an issue with her order and no one could move. They were arguing with her whilst Maccas staff were losing their shit inside, banging into each other. Cars banked up as far as you could see. They completely lost control and their stats would have gone to shit

I’m usually impatient but I waited with glee on my face, love seeing them cop a beating in the drive through .

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got a good one..

Having to tell a client that their idea sucks... sorry, "won't work"... but in a respectful manner! :innocent:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was in a Macca drove through today. They tried to move cars forward without finishing serving them (for their stats).. the lady at the front had an issue with her order and no one could move. They were arguing with her whilst Maccas staff were losing their shit inside, banging into each other. Cars banked up as far as you could see. They completely lost control and their stats would have gone to shit

I’m usually impatient but I waited with glee on my face, love seeing them cop a beating in the drive through .
Bass hill maccas?
Avoid that place.

Simple solution to fix up bass hill maccas.
Open another one on the westbound side of the road.

Maccas is shit though.
I probably have it once a month?

I almost went a whole year without it until some prick showed me they do a burger and small fries for $3.

Wahesh

Reaction score

The drive-thru? Were you in your Camry while this incident unfolded?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it when you go out to bar or place that serves alcohol,you're with friends and they treat you like theres something wrong with you, when you say you are not drinking alcohol?

Well excuse my ignorance for not wanting to voluntarily poison myself to have a good time.

I never realised in order to enjoy yourself, get the girl etc.

That you have to be seen at all times with an alcoholic beverage in your hands?
Hollywood is right and we are wrong!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Aussie culture bro.
I have helped one friend see the light.
I went to ivy with him.
He was drinking,I was not.

He messaged me recently saying how he feels he didn't have a good time due to drinking and attributes drinking alcohol and going out partying to damaging his relationship.

He told me he is no longer going out and his main focus is to mend his relationship with his girlfriend.

Reactions: 086

Wahesh

Reaction score
Confusing AF. I went for a walk to Technocity at lunch time. I walked past a nails place, and there was a GUY giving a chick a manicure.

I mean the chick didn't seem to mind it but FFS BRO GROW SOME TESTICLES AND BE A MAN!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deranged lunatic cops struggling with anxiety in circumstances they shouldn't be put in.
Life Control experiment failed.
Democratic system failed.
Little black duck win.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Confusing AF. I went for a walk to Technocity at lunch time. I walked past a nails place, and there was a GUY giving a chick a manicure.

I mean the chick didn't seem to mind it but FFS BRO GROW SOME TESTICLES AND BE A MAN!!!
He may of cracked an open pussy market lol

There is a florist in Blacktown that looks like a Yakuza solider that can kill you 5 times before you hit the ground lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I know someone who owns a hairdressers that is of the opinion that her salon does about triple the amount of business since they started employing a fellow to work there. He's supposedly nothing to look at or anything, so it's not about the women who go there wanting to perve. But I guess that psychology plays a part. He pretty much works the register cleans, makes coffee etc. And the owner swears that the business does loads better since she switched from having a lady doing his job.