SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They stand offside at the breakdown all the time.
Not often they get penalised off the park like they did last night.
They are constantly offside, they constantly enter the ruck from the side, and habitually interfere with opposition players off the ball, they got penalised multiple times for all of these things against the Poms.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They are constantly offside, they constantly enter the ruck from the side, and habitually interfere with opposition players off the ball, they got penalised multiple times for all of these things against the Poms.
And it was great to see.
I still hope Wales win the World Cup but I was very happy to see the All Blacks go down last night.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate
All Blacks all day win or lose

Banned
Reaction score
Bet they're feeling beaten black and blue today :tearsofjoy:

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mighty all blacks always bounce back and very quickly
Bulldogs could learn thing or two from them

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, ensure you get and keep the refs onside!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m a kiwi and can’t stand rugby. Only watch to see how SBW plays.. the only time the all blacks got a try, an some momentum was the second SBW was put on in the second half.. just goes to show what his presence on the field does.. and that’s what he would give the bulldogs again.

BRING BACK SONNY BILL..!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mighty all blacks always bounce back and very quickly
Bulldogs could learn thing or two from them
Only thing bulldogs can learn from the all blacks is bringing SBW home :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m a kiwi and can’t stand rugby. Only watch to see how SBW plays.. the only time the all blacks got a try, an some momentum was the second SBW was put on in the second half.. just goes to show what his presence on the field does.. and that’s what he would give the bulldogs again.

BRING BACK SONNY BILL..!!
Yeah I'll watch a game or two if I'm bored. I do admire how good the ABs are though.

To those saying they won because they cheat, well id say that they cheat better than other teams. Rugby has a million rules from what I've seen and teams cheat all the time

The real reason why the All Blacks win is because they have better talent and players. Sure they will lose here and there but like Aussie in League they will ALWAYS be the best at Rugby.

Let's go Sonny !!!!!! Lol

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'll ways ways game or two of I'm bored. I do admire how good the ABs are though.

To those saying they won because they cheat, well if say that they cheat better than other teams. Rugby has a million rules from what I've seen and teams cheat all the time

The real reason why the All Blacks win is because they have better talent and players. Sure they will lose here and there but like Aussie in League they will ALWAYS be the best at Rugby.

Let's go Sonny !!!!!! Lol
Don’t rate the all blacks, rugby is an ugly messy horrible game lol.. again without the skills of a league player in a rugby team aka SBW they look like a bunch of dumb guys bumping into each other and throwing a ball around.
Takes more smarts and skills to play league, and it’s just classier !!

as for our kiwi league team.. much better to watch win or lose lol, SBW should have been with the kiwi league team with benji an co .

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t rate the all blacks, rugby is an ugly messy horrible game lol.. again without the skills of a league player in a rugby team aka SBW they look like a bunch of dumb guys bumping into each other and throwing a ball around.
Yeah i prefer league by a million miles. But the Allblacks are a great team. You don't win that much by cheating alone.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's official,
After a decade and 4000000 threads about his return sbw is still not playing for the dogs

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

as for our kiwi league team.. much better to watch win or lose lol, SBW should have been with the kiwi league team with benji an co .
Yeah rugby sucks man. Straight up no one even plays it in aus. The only people that play are the north shore rich poofs and that’s why Aus aren’t successful

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Fox reporting Wolfpack owner offering him 9 Mil over 2 years hahahaha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah he won't be coming back especially after that offer.

Maybe in 3 years time all the battered wives on here will get their "man".

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh no $BW is not comming back to the dogs? After 21 pages of constant dribble and he's not comming back gee.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With $9 mill he goes for sbw at the end of his career surely semi would of been better