The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know she is just a pawn but fuck I can't stand her face.

Believe it or not I still haven't heard her voice? I choose not to or at least avoid to.
You've done yourself an ultimate favour.
Curiosity got the better of me and I checked out what all the fuss is about.

You can clearly see she is missing a few cans from the 6 pack.

Funny how we give the Nazis shit for using kids to push an agenda but its perfectly ok to do it now?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You've done yourself an ultimate favour.
Curiosity got the better of me and I checked out what all the fuss is about.

You can clearly see she is missing a few cans from the 6 pack.

Funny how we give the Nazis shit for using kids to push an agenda but its perfectly ok to do it now?
Same way the stupid motherfuckers use fascism against "fascism" then autistically screech about being the victim.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Dey took er jobs!
Have you seen that group in the united states that are fighting to give the children and grandchildren of holocaust victims reparations?

For real?
If I suffered in a detention camp at the hands of a regime, died prematurely and my grandkids get a payout for it I'd be flipping in my tomb!

Wtf is this shit? Reparations for the descendants of people who didn't suffer anything?

Wheres your reparations, wheres my reparations?

No people have suffered more than yours and mine!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have you seen that group in the united states that are fighting to give the children and grandchildren of holocaust victims reparations?

For real?
If I suffered in a detention camp at the hands of a regime, died prematurely and my grandkids get a payout for it I'd be flipping in my tomb!

Wtf is this shit? Reparations for the descendants of people who didn't suffer anything?

Wheres your reparations, wheres my reparations?

No people have suffered more than yours and mine!
The "chosen" people would get reparations before the blacks would.

PS if it works I'm going to get the Assyrians and Armenians to get reparations out of the Turkish cock smokers for our holocosts

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Chats are great. Pub feed is another good one of theirs.

And as a bonus.

Thanks mate I will check them out... I actually found the song I posted during a YouTube auto play session... I didn't have the window up and I was like, this sounds cool.. switched tabs and actually saw the video and listened to the lyrics :tearsofjoy: