Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nike deal happening, Mbappé2020 back on track.
HUGE this Nike deal. Don't think it'll be Mbappe personally. Most of the talk is about Sancho and Havertz so till will tell. Those two lads and we're absolutely rocking.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will Kieta or Ox start on Sunday? Doubt we'll ever see both of them starting the game together again at the same time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
HUGE this Nike deal. Don't think it'll be Mbappe personally. Most of the talk is about Sancho and Havertz so till will tell. Those two lads and we're absolutely rocking.
Na we're getting Mbappé, but I'll settle with Sancho if things go wrong ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely 30 mil a year plus royalties isnt enough
I will take my Man U hat off here
I’d be pressing for more than that, Liverpool going well at the the moment and need to capitalise on sponsorship
Double that surely

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surely 30 mil a year plus royalties isnt enough
I will take my Man U hat off here
I’d be pressing for more than that, Liverpool going well at the the moment and need to capitalise on sponsorship
Double that surely
Supposedly they're looking at around £70m per season. I wouldn't doubt the club on this, they look to be getting most things right. BUT EVERYONE SHOULD BE SACKED IF WE DON'T SIGN FIFITA..AHH I MEAN MBAPPÉ.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Supposedly they're looking at around £70m per season. I wouldn't doubt the club on this, they look to be getting most things right. BUT EVERYONE SHOULD BE SACKED IF WE DON'T SIGN FIFITA..AHH I MEAN MBAPPÉ.
70 including royalties
I’d be hitting up for 80 outright every year

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Mbappe memes are cracking me up

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
70 including royalties
I’d be hitting up for 80 outright every year
Actually. It's 20% of shirt sales and many are predicting closer to 100m a season. The thing is. As soon as Nike jumps behind LFC by attaching a big name to the club and using them to push LFC sales then things will explode.

Apparantly shirt sales for PSG increased nearly 400% when Nike got Michael Jordon involved in the marketing. There's the reach into China, around the world. It's a very good deal ... when we're performing well that is ... but Liverpool does have the biggest support around the world ... ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually. It's 20% of shirt sales and many are predicting closer to 100m a season. The thing is. As soon as Nike jumps behind LFC by attaching a big name to the club and using them to push LFC sales then things will explode.

Apparantly shirt sales for PSG increased nearly 400% when Nike got Michael Jordon involved in the marketing. There's the reach into China, around the world. It's a very good deal ... when we're performing well that is ... but Liverpool does have the biggest support around the world ... ;)
Lol biggest support around the world
Glad u put a winky face
Yeah but u should be getting a garunteed big money plus sales.....
Current champions league holders and leading the epl
Fuck if United get 75 mil per season garunteed from adidas
And Nike are garunteeing 30 mil per season, I’d be like na na na
If you can’t bend the sponsors over in the current situation, when can you
I say take Nike dry with no lube

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Scenes when LeBron brings Mbappé to our kit launch and Nike announce they have negotiated and paid his transfer fee along with 50% of his wages as a gift to Liverpool FC for winning the League.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scenes when LeBron brings Mbappé to our kit launch and Nike announce they have negotiated and paid his transfer fee along with 50% of his wages as a gift to Liverpool FC for winning the League.
It's going to be done :grinning:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Huge game today. Biggest one yet imo. Must win. More nervous for this than I was Man U ...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How have we not scored 3 goals by halftime?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just gotta have patience. Real test of how far we've come. Go on and win this and anything's possible imo

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Trust their reserve keeper to have a blinder
Anfield is the King maker when it comes to Goalies. I've seen opposing goalies have the best game of their life there time and time again the past 30 years.