Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
to be fair to the fenech he did have a good fighting record

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know you, however for some reason your journey has inspired me to write the following.
No explanation sometimes i get inspired to write bush poetry.
Hope you enjoy & if you would prefer the mods delete this then happy for that to happen.
Best of luck with your future travels

This is called
'I Wont Cry Like Fenech"

I had a little problem, a problem with my heart
So off I went to hospital, for doctors to do their part
I needed open heart surgery, I thought “Oh what the heck”
Two holes in my heart “I would not cry like Fenech”

The surgeons in, the diagnosis, a Mitral valve repair
The family in the waiting room, I hope all saying a prayer
They tell me Jagger had a similar op, & he was just a wreck
Mick toughed it out, to pull through, no crying like Fenech

When I got out it was off to the chemist, in search of medication
And though the chemist was “lovely enough” she was surely an aberration
1.5 was required, 4 was given instead,
I writhed in pain and agony, and internally I just bled
The subsequent pain that I endured, turned me into a blithering wreck
The pain unbearable, I fought so hard & still didn’t cry like Fenech.

Off to hospital again I go, and on my pancreas they found a cyst
A week in hospital with no result, then I was dismissed
The pain intense, I pushed on & requested a CT Scan
The cyst had grown, doubled in size, to the size of my small hand
Back to hospital, more surgery, it was like rebuilding a deck
They removed part of my pancreas, part of my bowel, but I would not cry like Fenech

This is part of my journey so far, there is still some roads to travel
At times it has seemed that all I’m doing is crawling over hot gravel
I’ve lost some weight, and part of my organs & feel like just a speck
But I’m fighting hard, wont give in & I wont cry like Fenech

Edit: I would've sent it as a PM but couldnt work out how
Bravo!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Im sure if you needed a heart transplant, they would've replaced it with Boyds'.......
....oh wait.... actually, sorry Kaz you're screwed.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, Kotter...I mean...Kaz :tongueclosed:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Don’t fall over in horror that I’m back! I’m sure you were all hoping that I’d gone from the kennel for good!!

But you can’t keep a thoroughbred down for too long.

I don’t know how much you’ve heard about my absence but I’ll try to explain as best as I can.

I underwent open heart surgery in August and even though I was scared shitless, it wasn’t as bad as what the sook Jeff Fenech pretends it was.

He had similat op as me only they found two holes in the upper chamber of my heart and I didn’t cry once like he did!

I had a mitral valve repair.

And I bet that Mick Jagger didn’t cry over the same op either!

When I got out a few days later I went to the chemist to get my medication and the female chemist was ‘lovely enough’ to give me the wrong dose of Warfarin.

Instead of giving me 1½mgs she gave me 4mgs and I bled internally & was in absolute agony but I still didn’t cry like Fenech!

I was readmitted to hospital again where they did a CT scan & found a 6cm cyst on my pancreas. They discharged me 6 days later without any further medical intervention.

I went to my GP and insisted on getting another CT Scan because I was still in agony and just as well I did because the cyst had doubled its size to 12cm!

I was readmitted to hospital again and I underwent THE WORST HELL you could imagine.

They operated and found that the cyst had latched onto almost ever organ and as well as removing the cyst they had to remove ½ my pancreas/ my spleen/part of my large bowel and an adrenal gland! AND I still didn’t cry like Fenech!

The 2nd op was 2 hours longer than the heart operation. The Pancreas op was to take about 2 hours, but went for 5 hours.

Even though they took part of my bowel I can still talk shit just like you guys!

All up I have lost about 12kg, I am now 49kg, but at one stage was 47kg.

ATM, I look like a skeleton with skin.

Thanks to everyone that have thought about me.
FMD did you have to come back?? Sounds like you have been through a nightmare.but on a positive note the broncs finished the season strong for you........Oh wait.
Lol glad you’re back

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Don’t fall over in horror that I’m back! I’m sure you were all hoping that I’d gone from the kennel for good!!

But you can’t keep a thoroughbred down for too long.

I don’t know how much you’ve heard about my absence but I’ll try to explain as best as I can.

I underwent open heart surgery in August and even though I was scared shitless, it wasn’t as bad as what the sook Jeff Fenech pretends it was.

He had similat op as me only they found two holes in the upper chamber of my heart and I didn’t cry once like he did!

I had a mitral valve repair.

And I bet that Mick Jagger didn’t cry over the same op either!

When I got out a few days later I went to the chemist to get my medication and the female chemist was ‘lovely enough’ to give me the wrong dose of Warfarin.

Instead of giving me 1½mgs she gave me 4mgs and I bled internally & was in absolute agony but I still didn’t cry like Fenech!

I was readmitted to hospital again where they did a CT scan & found a 6cm cyst on my pancreas. They discharged me 6 days later without any further medical intervention.

I went to my GP and insisted on getting another CT Scan because I was still in agony and just as well I did because the cyst had doubled its size to 12cm!

I was readmitted to hospital again and I underwent THE WORST HELL you could imagine.

They operated and found that the cyst had latched onto almost ever organ and as well as removing the cyst they had to remove ½ my pancreas/ my spleen/part of my large bowel and an adrenal gland! AND I still didn’t cry like Fenech!

The 2nd op was 2 hours longer than the heart operation. The Pancreas op was to take about 2 hours, but went for 5 hours.

Even though they took part of my bowel I can still talk shit just like you guys!

All up I have lost about 12kg, I am now 49kg, but at one stage was 47kg.

ATM, I look like a skeleton with skin.

Thanks to everyone that have thought about me.
Glad you're back Kaz, seems like you had a month from hell, I am sure you be all right, you seem like a strong woman

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome back, bitch.
Sorry to hear about the rough path but hopefully your on the right track now.
A smooth sea, never made a skillful sailor.
BTW, If you need to put on weight, I’ve got you sorted.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck in recovery.

Very alarmed at the malpractice from the chemist and the seemingly failure of the hospital to sense the future danger of the cyst. Duty of care failed?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck in recovery.

Very alarmed at the malpractice from the chemist and the seemingly failure of the hospital to sense the future danger of the cyst. Duty of care failed?
Yep! ...but duty of care is only breached if the treating practioner doesn't provide the patient with follow up advice. They can misdiagnose, mistreat etc but as long as they advise the patient to follow up after treatment then legally they haven't breached their duty of care.. Healthcare needs a huge overhaul, doctors are working 10-12 hour shifts, sometimes without breaks . The registrars / consultants are practically working 24 hours a day because they're on call which makes way for mistakes and complacency...

Hospitals are getting busier, money is getting tighter, resources are shrinking..

The nsw government are to blame.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Kaz You poor thing, so happy to hear you're on the mend though.

Wishing you the best of everything x

Banned
Reaction score
Make great clickbait.
I lost almost 25% of my bodyweight in a month with this one easy step!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep! ...but duty of care is only breached if the treating practioner doesn't provide the patient with follow up advice. They can misdiagnose, mistreat etc but as long as they advise the patient to follow up after treatment then legally they haven't breached their duty of care.. Healthcare needs a huge overhaul, doctors are working 10-12 hour shifts, sometimes without breaks . The registrars / consultants are practically working 24 hours a day because they're on call which makes way for mistakes and complacency...

Hospitals are getting busier, money is getting tighter, resources are shrinking..

The nsw government are to blame.
Well my original dumb **** GP misdiagnosed my 5.1 litres of fluid in my lungs as a "chest infection".

The fat hobbit **** has run away to India, I wonder why....

Banned
Reaction score
Well my original dumb **** GP misdiagnosed my 5.1 litres of fluid in my lungs as a "chest infection".

Thinks he can hide there?
Not from your loins :P

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Probably got his medical degree from a box of Coco pops ( party size no doubt)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a female, well I think it was female.
Now, now...you can't go assuming genders it 2019. You'll hurt It's feeling, or them or they or what ever the fuck pronouns tickle their fancy this week.