Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tolman to New York Franchise

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF has happened to this thread? FFS.

Love a drama me but certainly don't come onto the Kennel to see some of your throwing handbags and scratching each other. God damn.

Appreciate you taking the focus off me and Brad but think you've taken a bit far you drama queens. Take it to private and let us talk about Tolman and how much his offloads, metre gains and side steps will be missed ...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WTF has happened to this thread? FFS.

Love a drama me but certainly don't come onto the Kennel to see some of your throwing handbags and scratching each other. God damn.

Appreciate you taking the focus off me and Brad but think you've taken a bit far you drama queens. Take it to private and let us talk about Tolman and how much his offloads, metre gains and side steps will be missed ...
Every 2nd friggin thread turns into this shit these days.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Can you guys sort your shit out via PM or something please. Forum’s gone downhill

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can you guys sort your shit out via PM or something please. Forum’s gone downhill
We tried that with the mods there but they suck up to them and be all sweet and innocent but then troll us and talk tough here. It’s like the kid that mouths off in the playground then hides behind a teacher. I’m over it too and just want to talk about the Bulldogs

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We tried that with the mods there but they suck up to them and be all sweet and innocent but then troll us and talk tough here. It’s like the kid that mouths off in the playground then hides behind a teacher. I’m over it too and just want to talk about the Bulldogs
I’ll just park this right here for Ratboy as I think he has a serious case of Delusional Palsy

24C371E1-0ECE-4C67-8A26-1CC92A94EAE9.png

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
tolman and foran are on big money so it will clear a lot of salary cap space.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
tolman and foran are on big money so it will clear a lot of salary cap space.
We can resign them on smaller deals tho or just let them go if they want too much money. Hopoate is also on too much money (and a few other players). I think it's very possible they're both still here in 2021 just on reduced deals.

Banned
Reaction score
Well stop with that type of post and just talk footy then :grinning:
Simples!

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon put some boots on and run at each other till one hopefully both are knocked unconscious
How do you propose that, when the cowards will not even meet up to say what they're saying here face to face?

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman not required beyond current contract. Hoppa at a more market rate still has some value given his versatility