The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Banned
Reaction score
'cause Lefties don't understand humour. Hence why they can't take a joke.

Righties can't take a joke either but at least they can make jokes.
Be nice if we could change from lefties/righties, to extremists :grinning:
I identify as left leaning, yet laugh and get the shits equally with the majority of what the extreme left do/say ;)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
'cause Lefties don't understand humour. Hence why they can't take a joke.

Righties can't take a joke either but at least they can make jokes.
Lol I mean yes but no.
Just take this forum as an example, it’s always a lefty taking something serious and wanting to shine the brightest as a white knight whereas a normal non brain raped individual which happens to be mainly righties will give and take. #factsmatter

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Be nice if we could change from lefties/righties, to extremists :grinning:
I identify as left leaning, yet laugh and get the shits equally with the majority of what the extreme left do/say ;)
Maybe coz unlike the extreme left you at least have moderate iron levels? Decreasing the chance of a strong man period

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because most of the lefties are extremist fuckwits that don't eat meat either, which our brains required to develop and is a major contributing factor in why we levelled up!
The irony is, forcing humans to completely get off meat products goes against their agenda of nature. I mean not allowing humans to eat meat is fighting nature.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The irony is, forcing humans to completely get off meat products goes against their agenda of nature. I mean not allowing humans to eat meat is fighting nature.
I used to get upset about slaughtering cattle so we can eat.

But our ancestors domesticated their ancestors so we didn't have to hunt.

Before farming you actually had to be fit,strong and fast if yoy wanted to eat.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to get upset about slaughtering cattle so we can eat.

But our ancestors domesticated their ancestors so we didn't have to hunt.

Before farming you actually had to be fit,strong and fast if yoy wanted to eat.
Man this made me realise I would be a gatherer like in year one hahaha. I was just having a shower and i was shitting myself from a fkn cricket jumping all over the place. I was like wow, absolute soy in my blood currently. And it makes sense I haven’t had red meat in almost 2 days.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Man this made me realise I would be a gatherer like in year one hahaha. I was just having a shower and i was shitting myself from a fkn cricket jumping all over the place. I was like wow, absolute soy in my blood currently. And it makes sense I haven’t had red meat in almost 2 days.
You better go eat some meat to rewire your brain.

Banned
Reaction score
I'll let you buy both of us a nice juicy steak to ward off the extremism disease :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I mean yes but no.
Just take this forum as an example, it’s always a lefty taking something serious and wanting to shine the brightest as a white knight whereas a normal non brain raped individual which happens to be mainly righties will give and take. #factsmatter
True. But remember when a fat and ugly radio host made a joke about the Virgin Mary? Pages of demands that he be fired and pretty much burned at the stake.