Radical left and their bullshit

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just add.. ‘It’ll be the best ever.. or we are doing great things..never been done before..’ lol..
He sounds so confident in what he says.
Even if its complete bullshit he believes it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha
Come on
Play along
Lol I just don’t get these guys.... they say the word lynching isn’t specifically linked to black people, which is true, but do they realise the term concentration camp is not specifically linked to Nazi Germany? Is this satire, or does “Socrates” need to go back to school himself?

I know AOC says some hyperbolic and silly shit sometimes, but srsly :p

Anyway, I guess they pissed some people off, so if that was their goal, mission accomplished, I guess ....

And play along? Come on, you telling me you wanted us all to agree? Aren’t I essentially giving you what you want? Lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The left work off emotion not facts . They are scary how bad they are . Antifa is super violent , trump is deemed racist because he wants to stop illegal immigrants but it’s not about the economy to the left or the cost of living it’s about compassion.. so breaking the law is ok to them? They so stoopid

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I just don’t get these guys.... they say the word lynching isn’t specifically linked to black people, which is true, but do they realise the term concentration camp is not specifically linked to Nazi Germany? Is this satire, or does “Socrates” need to go back to school himself?

I know AOC says some hyperbolic and silly shit sometimes, but srsly :p

Anyway, I guess they pissed some people off, so if that was their goal, mission accomplished, I guess ....

And play along? Come on, you telling me you wanted us all to agree? Aren’t I essentially giving you what you want? Lol
These guys aren't full blooded black anyway.

Look at those halo white glows breaking through their tanned visage.

Suggests a cracker parent right there!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmaoo the hodge twins.

Their relationship advice channel is sensational

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't understand how people get so triggered over the world's greatest troll?

He knows, you know, everyone knows he is a troll but fucking lose their minds.

What's makes it worse, what has he exactly done that's so bad? He is actually been one of the better POTUS because he doesn't want war, he hasn't been busted fucking a fat mutt or killed his own people and blamed some sand nice guy in a cave.

Just enjoy the troll show. I actually want him to win again just to see the snowflake dumb motherfuckers go ape shit again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

What's makes it worse, what has he exactly done that's so bad? He is actually been one of the better POTUS because he doesn't want war, he hasn't been busted fucking a fat mutt or killed his own people and blamed some sand nice guy in a cave.

Just enjoy the troll show. I actually want him to win again just to see the snowflake dumb motherfuckers go ape shit again.

People hate him because they're jealous.
I'll get backlash for this comment but its true.

If you sit back,have a good think about it?
You will know I'm right.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I’ll tell you two things.. his hair AND his obvious tan from a tanning bed..the eyes have it..makes me laugh every time I look at him!! Bahahaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
These guys aren't full blooded black anyway.

Look at those halo white glows breaking through their tanned visage.

Suggests a cracker parent right there!
Nuts and crackers most likely!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Love it when blacks call it out as it is
Really rubs the left the wrong way get @Rodzilla
Thanks for posting this video, it's given me insight and made me rethink my thoughts.

Quite obviously people who defend trumps bumbling are a special kind of stupid.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The term cracker is meant to be a derogatory term aimed at white people.

But what exactly were white people cracking and on who? To receive the name cracker?
Funny thing about the term cracker. It started as a term to refer to white British criminals who were sent to the Southern States in America (similar to the British criminals being sent to Australia)

The term was always used by white people as a derogatory term against other white people (specifically Southerners from British descent who were considered equal to Native Americans in the 1800s)

As for the origin of the term. No one is really sure. People believe it was reference to cracking the whip (convicts)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing about the term cracker. It started as a term to refer to white British criminals who were sent to the Southern States in America (similar to the British criminals being sent to Australia)

The term was always used by white people as a derogatory term against other white people (specifically Southerners from British descent who were considered equal to Native Americans in the 1800s)
So another thing blacks stole from us?

I always hear how white people stole blacks culture.

Yes because the Irish just loved the names Patrick and Leeroy so much,they thought they'd name their kids those names?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The term cracker is meant to be a derogatory term aimed at white people.

But what exactly were white people cracking and on who? To receive the name cracker?
I’m taking that question as rhetorical...lol