SportingNews/Lurker The Rort Continues..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not 'trying' to make a point, I made it clear as day.
You have backed it up by again saying that you cant make a statement without knowing ALL the facts, yet you have clearly done so on this same thread.

I am not a judge in a court of law, so I am convicting no one.
Yes, but you have no case or evidence. If you did (or anyone else did) they would have the Roosters finished. To add to your agenda (it's ludicrous) you say Politas pays off everyone in the world to keep it a secret.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, but you have no case or evidence. If you did (or anyone else did) they would have the Roosters finished. To add to your agenda (it's ludicrous) you say Politas pays off everyone in the world to keep it a secret.
Yet you continue to do the same?

And tell me where I said Politis pays off everyone in the world to keep it a secret?
OMG another statement without facts?

You are cracking, bro.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yet you continue to do the same?

And tell me where I said Politis pays off everyone in the world to keep it a secret?
OMG another statement without facts?

You are cracking, bro.
You have to believe that if you don't think anyone would come out with evidence. Current or ex-people affiliated with the club. Watch out, Politas will get his assassins onto you!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Everyone knew storm were cheating, fans denied it but we all knew... Roosters are on another level we all know it even if they don't get caught fans arent stupid they know

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You have to believe that if you don't think anyone would come out with evidence. Current or ex-people affiliated with the club. Watch out, Politas will get his assassins onto you!
I think you’ll find people would be more worried about the ATO due to the manner in which they have been paid

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My theory regarding the roosters is this;

A certain person was coerced to enabled the roosters to elevate their cap by $2 million over the cap about 5 to 10 years ago. The roosters have the financial capacity to keep it elevated year on year and they are now in the position where they can move on players like cronk and make it look like they are salary cap compliant. The roosters are a great example of what continuous systemic rorting can achieve. The next 15 years will statistically prove this with 3 clubs who will dominate GF's. Sadly the imbeciles at the NRL will stand behind their charade until every rugby leagues supporter deserts the game because who wants to see 3 clubs dominating year on year.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You can believe what you want mate but if you don’t believe me, talk to other people that have been involved in the game most of their lives.

Brett Finch is a drug addict with a serious mental illness and the last person I’d listen to. Would you work for half the money you get paid just because you love your employer? What if you could only do that job for 0-15 years and it could end at any day. You’d want as much money as you could wouldn’t you?

Anyone that believes roosters players take massive unders to be successful is crazy. They also turn more players over than anyone also hence the Qantas lounge nickname. They chew them up and spit them out as they always have done
@bradyk

This story just broke on The Daily Telegraph. It’s like I had a crystal ball (or one of my ex-rooster mates told me a few days ago...)

Former State of Origin star and Fox League personality Brett Finch enters mental health facility
Michael Carayannis, The Daily Telegraph
October 24, 2019 8:00pm

Former NRL star turned media identity Brett Finch has entered a mental health facility after suffering a medical incident this week.

Concerns were raised after Finch was spotted asleep with a blood nose on a flight from Sydney to the Gold Coast on Sunday.

A passenger told us Finch “looked like he couldn’t bring himself to get off the plane. White as a ghost, couldn’t control his runny nose and (appeared) paranoid.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@bradyk

This story just broke on The Daily Telegraph. It’s like I had a crystal ball (or one of my ex-rooster mates told me a few days ago...)

Former State of Origin star and Fox League personality Brett Finch enters mental health facility
Michael Carayannis, The Daily Telegraph
October 24, 2019 8:00pm

Former NRL star turned media identity Brett Finch has entered a mental health facility after suffering a medical incident this week.

Concerns were raised after Finch was spotted asleep with a blood nose on a flight from Sydney to the Gold Coast on Sunday.

A passenger told us Finch “looked like he couldn’t bring himself to get off the plane. White as a ghost, couldn’t control his runny nose and (appeared) paranoid.
that's no good at all. Hope he can get his head right.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
that's no good at all. Hope he can get his head right.
He’s been a mess a long time and I feel for him. Some is self inflicted but he has some massive issues. I thought he was doing ok and was turning up for work with fox unlike 2GB/Channel 9 and marriage seemed to be helping him. A lot of players struggle once they retire

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, it'll come back on them. Nothing lasts forever. NOTHING. They'll get bitten on the arse soon enough then all of their premiership wins will come into question ...
They will never have them taken away. Same as Cronulla were okay for 2016 just not the other years.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok mate, bugger all as I suspected.
If you won’t listen to me and everyone else on here find other older league fans and ask them about the roosters. Ex players openly joke about it on TV, ex roosters players that I regularly catch up with for a beer are open and honest about it and it’s basically common knowledge about Nick Politis and his payments outside the cap whether it be cash, rigged golf games, free cars, property, holidays and high paying jobs for family members to do nothing.

You hear roosters fans say well how come no one blows the whistle? To that I answer, have you heard of the ATO? Nick Politis is also a very powerful and not a person you shit on.

Now about you thinking I’m jealous of the roosters success. I can see how someone who has only been following the game for 5 years would be in awe of their success. I am not. For the amount of money they have spent for so long they don’t really have as many premierships as they should and also have 2002 where they did a Steven Bradbury (google him) after we were caught over the cap.

I am actually not jealous of the roosters, in fact I feel sorry for them. They are soulless, have no fans unless they are winning the comp and their players have always come and gone so quick it would be a shit club to get attached to your favourite player. Imagine winning a comp only for everyone to say you are cheats, have tainted premierships and should have an asterisk next to your win in the record books. If you’re after quick success you’re following the wrong club at the wrong time
Heard a new one over the weekend - when Luke Ricketson was 18 and signed as an emerging player, he and everyone in his family were immediately driving brand new cars - Fords of course !!! Not such a big deal now but it was back then.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heard a new one over the weekend - when Luke Ricketson was 18 and signed as an emerging player, he and everyone in his family were immediately driving brand new cars - Fords of course !!! Not such a big deal now but it was back then.
Happened at the Broncs back in the Lockyer/Thorn days. But were Holdens….

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happened at the Broncs back in the Lockyer/Thorn days. But were Holdens….
Not a surprise, the comp is gift wrapped for Melbourne, Roosters, Broncos and Souths to an extent. It just comes down to whose turn and who signed the best players that year.

Last edited:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a surprise, the comp is gift wrapped for Melbourne, Roosters, Broncos and Souths to an extent. It just comes down to who's turn and who signed the best players that year.
Broncos must be due soon! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I know. My worst possible grand final is Roosters vs Broncos. Don't think I would watch it.
Yep, I went to one as a kid between rorters and broncos (I think 2000?).
Grateful to be able to go to a grand final, but shit teams! Hahaha