Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hang on I just got home, let me masturbate first then ill watch this

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh please, he cant use the word lynching because its not a lynching, trump asked Ukraine to get information or create bad information on a political rival

btw trump wants this situation, he wants impeachment, he knows as soon as he goes to the next election that the normal people will have their revenge so he doesn't want to lose and he cant claim it was rigged this time because he should have the power to stop rigging, this is the best result for him and his reputation

its like how there were record number of retirements by republican congressmen last year, they knew they were gone so its better to retire than to lose

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
oh please, he cant use the word lynching because its not a lynching, trump asked Ukraine to get information or create bad information on a political rival

btw trump wants this situation, he wants impeachment, he knows as soon as he goes to the next election that the normal people will have their revenge so he doesn't want to lose and he cant claim it was rigged this time because he should have the power to stop rigging, this is the best result for him and his reputation

its like how there were record number of retirements by republican congressmen last year, they knew they were gone so its better to retire than to lose
Lol
Triggered

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They are entitled to their opinions.... and I’m actually kind of with them when it comes to the term lynching as Trump is far from the first person to use it in a metaphorical sense and I don’t believe he intended any offence in that case.... they are also right that the dictionary definition of the word doesn’t apply specifically to black people. His use of the metaphor was not particularly accurate even in a metaphorical sense, as he is not being victimised by a mob, he is facing consequences for his own actions.

Also, so many other things they are saying are just wrong...

*There was a huge uproar from conservatives over AOC using the term concentration camps... a massive uproar.... and she was actually using the term in a more literal sense than Trump used the word lynching.

*The Dems are following due process. There is plenty of info out there to suggest abuse of power and suggestions of treasonous dealings which certainly warrant further investigation.... if Bill Clinton can be impeached for lying in a media interview about whether he was involved in sexual activity in the Oval Office, then Trump certainly warrants further investigation. If anyone is not following due process, it’s probably the republicans who staged their sit in. Robert Mueller said he did not personally have the power to indict Trump but strongly suggested it was up to the house to impeach him for indictment to become a possibility. It seems there was a strong inference of guilt in his comments and the dems are following due process whether their critics approve of the process or not... personally I think they disapprove of the situation, not the process itself.

*White people are certainly allowed to use the term infestation...but applying it to a group of immigrants or any group of humans is certainly using dehumanising language and it’s certainly valid to raise that as a discussion point. Nobody has suggested Trump can not use the term infestation or even lynching, but the right to criticise a person’s choice of words is a logical extension of free speech.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol
Triggered
no the people calling for civil war if he gets impeached are triggered

actually I wouldn't mind another civil war just to show once again what the situation is, its like in the early days of cricket they decided to call international games tests to test out the power of each team

they should have another civil war to test out which is more stronger, like in 1860 the right wing people got fucked up, then in the second test they got fucked up again in ww1, ww2 take your pick, they should have another test so that after it right wing people can be humble

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Yep. Technically he can say it, but he’s no more immune to criticism for choosing his words clumsily than anyone else.

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Grabs popcorn
Sits back
Enjoy the stupidity

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Vegans on on YouTube love comparing slavery and the holocaust with animals as soon as you say are you comparing a black man getting beaten to death with a person eating a chicken or are you comparing what certain jews went through in the 40s to some one eating fish they never answer back or on the rare occasions they do it's back peddling all the way

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People divided over political parties who really don't give a fuck about the average citizen.... is normal

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People divided over political parties who really don't give a fuck about the average citizen.... is normal
I go by the theory no matter who you vote for you still end up with a politician ,I refuse to vote never have never will

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I go by the theory no matter who you vote for you still end up with a politician ,I refuse to vote never have never will
To know how politics work just look up on youtube Bill Hicks rant on politics in America.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Say what you want about Donald Trump but the guy is just too good.

You can't reason with a man who speaks so confident, never um's and ah's and is always waving his hands around like Muammer Gaddafi while speaking!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They probably got a white mother..oops am I aloud to say that?!!! :grimacing:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Say what you want about Donald Trump but the guy is just too good.

You can't reason with a man who speaks so confident, never um's and ah's and is always waving his hands around like Muammer Gaddafi while speaking!
Just add.. ‘It’ll be the best ever.. or we are doing great things..never been done before..’ lol..