SportingNews/Lurker The Rort Continues..

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters wouldn't play them. Robinson is one of the best man managers in the NRL. Roosters are a successful team, Tigers are what?

You're just assuming and calling someone a cheater with no evidence. Pathetic. Keary is a player they'll keep and upgrade, legitimately.
Mate you are pathetic.

I wont go around in circles with a child.
Good riddance.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Robinson has some of the best wingmen in the league. As in Politis and Greenburg. Makes it hell of a lot easier to manage happy cashed up footballers.
You can't accuse someone of cheating or doing something of bad will without evidence/proof. You can have your (uneducated) opinion but you can't push it on people without evidence and when the examples you give contradict what you're saying it's even worse. Good riddance :tonguewink:.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can't accuse someone of cheating or doing something of bad will without evidence/proof. You can have your (uneducated) opinion but you can't push it on people without evidence and when the examples you get contradict what you're saying it's even worse. Good riddance :tonguewink:.
Simmer down princess. :-)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Simmer down princess. :-)
It's like this guy needs to go to court and get convicted (extreme example, but he needs it) of something he legitimately didn't do (wouldn't even happen because there is no/weak evidence) to understand why you don't have the POV he's having.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's like this guy needs to go to court and get convicted (extreme example, but he needs it) of something he legitimately didn't do to understand why you don't have the POV he's having.
He'd never get convicted he'd pay off the judge too.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't accuse someone of cheating or doing something of bad will without evidence/proof. You can have your (uneducated) opinion but you can't push it on people without evidence and when the examples you give contradict what you're saying it's even worse. Good riddance :tonguewink:.
Like saying you have watched football more closely than someone else without knowing their viewing behavior right?

HAHAA. GOOD RIDDANCE! :tonguewink:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love how you go around editing your responses fair while afterwards too champ.
Nice to see where i've contradicted myself, but the amount of times i've had to repeat myself to you along with others I probably have.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It's a meme. ex-Rooster players are joking. Brett Finch is one of those players and on the Matty Johns Podcast when he was being serious repeated basically what I've told you just more in detail/professional (he also jokes that he was a bad footballer, but he really wasn't). You're basically telling me to take your word when you've got nothing to show me (for all I know you don't have any ex-Rooster friends, considering you think ex-Roosters players on TV - I've seen every bit of content/media this year, are serious). Also every club in theory could do what you're saying (payments outside the cap) and get away with it (I also believe a few players would come out with proof and expose them). I'd rather believe that no one is and if you haven't been caught then innocent until proven guilty...

I admit I only like to hate/beat the Roosters because they're successful/the best team in the NRL. I'm not going to be pathetic and resort to calling them cheaters tho. I understand that it's easier to recruit at all levels when you're on top. As long as the Roosters are at the top and manage their roster correctly they're never going to fall (that isn't possible, they'll eventually fall). They spend the same as any club, but in recent times are able to sign players for cheaper, e.g. 100k under their value because they're successful and you're more likely to develop into a better player signing there (e.g. Tedesco, Roosters deserve so much credit).
Roosters deserve credit for Tedesco?? FMD. He was already a gun player, Origin player, before the Roosters got him. Do Roosters deserve plenty of credit for Cronk?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's a meme. ex-Rooster players are joking. Brett Finch is one of those players and on the Matty Johns Podcast when he was being serious repeated basically what I've told you just more in detail/professional (he also jokes that he was a bad footballer, but he really wasn't). You're basically telling me to take your word when you've got nothing to show me (for all I know you don't have any ex-Rooster friends, considering you think ex-Roosters players on TV - I've seen every bit of content/media this year, are serious). Also every club in theory could do what you're saying (payments outside the cap) and get away with it (I also believe a few players would come out with proof and expose them). I'd rather believe that no one is and if you haven't been caught then innocent until proven guilty...

I admit I only like to hate/beat the Roosters because they're successful/the best team in the NRL. I'm not going to be pathetic and resort to calling them cheaters tho. I understand that it's easier to recruit at all levels when you're on top. As long as the Roosters are at the top and manage their roster correctly they're never going to fall (that isn't possible, they'll eventually fall). They spend the same as any club, but in recent times are able to sign players for cheaper, e.g. 100k under their value because they're successful and you're more likely to develop into a better player signing there (e.g. Tedesco, Roosters deserve so much credit).
You can believe what you want mate but if you don’t believe me, talk to other people that have been involved in the game most of their lives.

Brett Finch is a drug addict with a serious mental illness and the last person I’d listen to. Would you work for half the money you get paid just because you love your employer? What if you could only do that job for 0-15 years and it could end at any day. You’d want as much money as you could wouldn’t you?

Anyone that believes roosters players take massive unders to be successful is crazy. They also turn more players over than anyone also hence the Qantas lounge nickname. They chew them up and spit them out as they always have done

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters deserve credit for Tedesco?? FMD. He was already a gun player, Origin player, before the Roosters got him. Do Roosters deserve plenty of credit for Cronk?
Please don't get him started, I don't know why I keep bloody replying haha

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Like saying you have watched football more closely than someone else without knowing their viewing behavior right?

HAHAA. GOOD RIDDANCE! :tonguewink:
I watched every NRL game bar a handful last season and watched every bit of content through Kayo and read almost all articles (or at least skimmed through) from journalists, news websites, etc. I just don't think it's possible to do much more, so at best I think you'd be equal.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Love how you go around editing your responses fair while afterwards too champ.
Nice to see where i've contradicted myself, but the amount of times i've had to repeat myself to you along with others I probably have.
That wasn't directed at you btw. I wouldn't say I'm editing my responses, more adding to what I have. You can see the OG in what you reply too.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He was very raw (and actually struggled in his first season). Plenty of analysts have said the same thing and that's when I first starting thinking about it and they're right. They've turned him into a complete Fullback. Cronk no, he was the finished product and did more for the Roosters then they did for him both on and off the field.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched every NRL game bar a handful last season and watched every bit of content through Kayo and read almost all articles (or at least skimmed through) from journalists, news websites, etc. I just don't think it's possible to do much more, so at best I think you'd be equal.
BUT, BUT, you have no evidence...... Maybe he watched every single game and piece of content bar none?
How can you make these baseless accusations?!?! OMGOMG?!

Does this sound familiar? ROFL.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
BUT, BUT, you have no evidence...... Maybe he watched every single game and piece of content bar none?
How can you make these baseless accusations?!?! OMGOMG?!

Does this sound familiar? ROFL.
I know the point you're trying to make which can apply to everything anyone ever posts. You can't accuse (you're convicting) someone of cheating/bad will without evidence tho. That's actually a really childish response.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so going by your logic, Melbourne didn't get away with systemically and severely rorting the cap for 5 years but for a small cog in the machine coming out as a whistle blower?
Players and officials left the club in that time and there were plenty of others who would have known and could've done something, but they didn't.
So as I thought, you have no counter for it.
If you post goes from:
"I'm all logic."
TO:
"
I'm all logic.
This is all I need. The guy you're saying is corrupt admitting to what I'm saying.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/08...ers-$3m-of-talent-is-ripe-for-rivals-picking/
If it doesn't turn out this way then I'm with you. I'm confident it will tho."

I would probably class that as 'editing' your post regardless of whether or not you simply added more words.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you post goes from:
"I'm all logic."
TO:
"
I'm all logic.
This is all I need. The guy you're saying is corrupt admitting to what I'm saying.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/08...ers-$3m-of-talent-is-ripe-for-rivals-picking/
If it doesn't turn out this way then I'm with you. I'm confident it will tho."

I would probably class that as 'editing' your post regardless of whether or not you simply added more words.
Okay, but I'm not removing anything that would change the point I'm making. So I'm not sure why it's brought up.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for these replies though it has made it clearer what WE ARE dealing with here.

Sorry edited

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the point you're trying to make which can apply to everything anyone ever posts. You can't accuse (you're convicting) someone of cheating/bad will without evidence tho. That's actually a really childish response.
I'm not 'trying' to make a point, I made it clear as day.
You have backed it up by again saying that you cant make a statement without knowing ALL the facts, yet you have clearly done so on this same thread.

I am not a judge in a court of law, so I am convicting no one.