The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not so much grinding my gears, but confusing.

There's this hot blonde chick in the office (yes yes, get your minds out of the gutter right now). She comes into work today wearing a moon boot - obviously injured her foot somehow, but on the other foot, she's wearing a heel. It looks very... weird.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
***** who play the victim and use it as their default setting when the going gets tough.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not so much grinding my gears, but confusing.

There's this hot blonde chick in the office (yes yes, get your minds out of the gutter right now). She comes into work today wearing a moon boot - obviously injured her foot somehow, but on the other foot, she's wearing a heel. It looks very... weird.
Easy pick up ankle tap her job done

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Todays grind:

Dogs as inside pets.... Dogs are animals. Animals belong..... outside!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Todays grind:

Dogs as inside pets.... Dogs are animals. Animals belong..... outside!
Agree. Keeping a dog inside is cruel. They need a home in the suburbs with a nice big backyard so they can roam free and enjoy fresh air. I also think an elevated property works well so they can stay underneath the house (rather than in a Kennel, excuse the pun), if it's raining or hot.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree. Keeping a dog inside is cruel. They need a home in the suburbs with a nice big backyard so they can roam free and enjoy fresh air. I also think an elevated property works well so they can stay underneath the house (rather than in a Kennel, excuse the pun), if it's raining or hot.

oh I mean Dogs should not be allowed inside at all, regardless of the size of their yard and the amount of time in which they can access it

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
oh I mean Dogs should not be allowed inside at all, regardless of the size of their yard and the amount of time in which they can access it
I used to have that sort of mentality (because our childhood dog was an "outside dog"), but then when i got my dog a few years ago, i was a single (divorced) man and i got him as a companion. there was really no point in him sitting outside and me inside (having said that, he's not allowed on the couch, bedroom etc). Dogs are pack animals, and we were (and i guess are), a pack of sorts. So many dogs are just left to their own devices in the backyard with little human interaction. I find that much worse TBH.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This also depends highly on how much exercise and interaction you have. Even on a large backyard, a dog who isn't getting walked having family time will get bored and lonely pretty quickly. Having said that, I would never keep one in an apartment.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This also depends highly on how much exercise and interaction you have. Even on a large backyard, a dog who isn't getting walked having family time will get bored and lonely pretty quickly. Having said that, I would never keep one in an apartment.
If I had a dog I'd take him walking with me everyday weather pending.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When i got mine about 8 years ago, he was 3-4 and loved exercise, and we would be out there twice a day rain hail or shine. Now, he wouldn't be interested in going out in the rain or the heat for that matter. We're both old men.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When i got mine about 8 years ago, he was 3-4 and loved exercise, and we would be out there twice a day rain hail or shine. Now, he wouldn't be interested in going out in the rain or the heat for that matter. We're both old men.
Put it in the car and drive it around for a bit, they love it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
nah dogs are alright... they just annoy me they bark and carry on when I'm trying to work... then I hit TK to rant... then I get over it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My dog is an absolute **** to walk very hard to handle and she thinks everyone is her friend ,I take her to a secluded beach on Sunday let her of leash she bails 2 old ladies up for tummy rubs but the looks intimidating, she gets a smell of 3 other dogs that were walking bolts before I could grab her the 3 other dogs didn't want to play.
20191020_222714(1)-1512x2016.jpg

She got shredded, technically my fault the bloke was punching the fuck out of his dogs and offered to pay for my vet bill ,evidently he walked his dogs down there because they don't play well with others.
I didn't let him pay he was pretty shaken up and apologetic wasn't really his fault more mine, my boof head needs to realize all dogs are not freindly .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you must keep the dog inside, who else is going to get excited that you came home?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My dog is an absolute **** to walk very hard to handle and she thinks everyone is her friend ,I take her to a secluded beach on Sunday let her of leash she bails 2 old ladies up for tummy rubs but the looks intimidating, she gets a smell of 3 other dogs that were walking bolts before I could grab her the 3 other dogs didn't want to play.
View attachment 11703
She got shredded, technically my fault the bloke was punching the fuck out of his dogs and offered to pay for my vet bill ,evidently he walked his dogs down there because they don't play well with others.
I didn't let him pay he was pretty shaken up and apologetic wasn't really his fault more mine, my boof head needs to realize all dogs are not freindly .
Poor pup.
My dog got attacked a few weeks back, not as bad as that though.

Not my fault. I had her in an off leash park and some other owner who has no control of his dog decided to challenge my dog for her ball.

My dog snapped at her to tell her to back off then the other dog attacked.

I went off my head the dog let go and come back for a 2nd contest but I charged in the middle to protect my dog.

People say I'm dumb for doing that.
Ive been attacked by a dog before so bring it on I say.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of bitches.

My one after treating me like shit for days wants me to have lunch with her for Melbourne cup.

To be honest I'd feel safer having lunch with satan.

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of bitches.

My one after treating me like shit for days wants me to have lunch with her for Melbourne cup.

To be honest I'd feel safer having lunch with satan.
Sounds like she just wants a free feed/drink/entertainment.
Tell her you're up for it if she pays and see if she's still interested.
If she is, get the best fucking steak you can :P

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like she just wants a free feed/drink/entertainment.
Tell her you're up for it if she pays and see if she's still interested.
If she is, get the best fucking steak you can :P
The fat bitch can starve!
She needs to lose a bit of weight anyway!