News Round 1 vs Parra at BankWest

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would travel the extra distance to play at bankwest over Belmore and anz. It’s an amazing stadium and our record there is 100%

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude, too soon, March is half a year away, don't go early
Bloody oath I will get in early, May as well.. gotta look forward to it an think positively lol.. say what you will but I CALLED IT 24 weeks in advance !!!!!!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets get a massive turnout for this game!!!!

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically the older it gets the worse for them. Could try converting it to years; 33 years since your last premiership, but the average Parra fan struggles to count past the number of fingers on each hand.
If you are alleging parra fans are dumb i am not going to argue with you. However i had an experience at Suncorp that is hard to forget.

I took my wife there to watch her team (the Sharks) and a Broncos fan went off his tree at every ref decision. Eventually he made a clanger when the Broncos kicked from general play and you could see the chalk come up as it landed on the sideline on the full. Touch judge correctly waved it as out on the full. This Broncos fan said on the line is in and just carried on and on. My wife turned around and just said "they aren't playing tennis out there". That was the last time we heard from him that night as his wife told him to zip it. There are plenty of Richard Craniums who follow Rugby League but he takes the cake imho.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah there have been some great Friday night games against Parra but one sticks out that wasn’t was a Sunday arvo game. It was a multicultural day in 93 or 94 at Belmore and the joint was rocking. There’s no way it could have been safe to have that many people in there. The hill and wog stand was standing room only and we absolutely destroyed them.
Im pretty sure I was so there... I was young as but I remember the place was jumping and pretty sure we belted Parra that day. Crazy to think I have that memory banked up.