Bulldogs Salary Cap

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the Roosters are cheating anymore then us or other clubs should be banned tbh. You can meme about it all you like but if you're actually serious... I don't know what to say really.
Anyone who doesn’t think they are needs more than a ban, they need an “R” and an “I” added to ban

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the Roosters are cheating anymore then us or other clubs should be banned tbh. You can meme about it all you like but if you're actually serious... I don't know what to say really.
99.9% of the Kennel would be gone

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn’t think they are needs more than a ban, they need an “R” and an “I” added to ban
I know you're trying to spell brain but I don't understand the first part.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know you're trying to spell brain but I don't understand the first part.
I’m just not sure if you’re serious that you don’t think the roosters are cheating more than other teams. Just remember, you can’t pay a player much less than their market value too

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m just not sure if you’re serious that you don’t think the roosters are cheating more than other teams. Just remember, you can’t pay a player much less than their market value too
If they don't lose players for 2021 then I believe you. I'm pretty confident they will lose players and replace them with players on smaller contracts (players that aren't stars yet) or buy the best in their position like they've done every other year that they've had to. Until they get that cycle wrong (more Crichton like signings) I don't see them not being able to recruit like that as they're always going to be successful. I think you just have a really meh understanding of how everything behind the scene works and just because we can't have it your way you get upset (resorting to calling others cheaters how pathetic). You probably think the analysts are serious when they joke about it on air.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
fuck me..... we've got a live one here fellas

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If they don't lose players for 2021 then I believe you. I'm pretty confident they will lose players and replace them with players on smaller contracts (players that aren't stars yet) or buy the best in their position like they've done every other year that they've had to. Until they get that cycle wrong (more Crichton like signings) I don't see them not being able to recruit like that as they're always going to be successful. I think you just have a really meh understanding of how everything behind the scene works and just because we can't have it your way you get upset (resorting to calling others cheaters how pathetic). You probably think the analysts are serious when they joke about it on air.
With all due respect mate, I’ve been around the game a long time and have forgotten more about how things in footy work than most people know.
The roosters have always been called the Qantas lounge for a good reason. They won the comp last year and added Crichton on big money.
They do lose players but usually only who they want to lose & then they replace them with superstars

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With all due respect mate, I’ve been around the game a long time and have forgotten more about how things in footy work than most people know.
The roosters have always been called the Qantas lounge for a good reason. They won the comp last year and added Crichton on big money.
They do lose players but usually only who they want to lose & then they replace them with superstars
Latrell, Manu, JWH, Taukeiaho, etc (and many more) weren't superstars when they were recruited or brought through, move along. They move players on at the perfect time and don't get into bidding wars (bye RTS).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell, Manu, JWH, Taukeiaho, etc weren't superstars when they were recruited or brought through, move along.
Ok mate. You’re right and everyone else apart from roosters supporters are wrong

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok mate. You’re right and everyone else apart from roosters supporters are wrong
Sick. You literally just lied when trying to defend your point. You have nothing to go off again. Just like every opinion you have. JEALOUSY. Go through the whole Roosters team and see where they were before playing with the Roosters (yes they bought some stars but what about the rest of the squad?). When did you start rating them? You can do your own research mate, just try before posting.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sick. You literally just lied when trying to defend your point. You have nothing to go off again. Just like every opinion you have. JEALOUSY.
No mate. I could give you a stat dec from Nick Politis declaring he is cheating and it still wouldn’t sink in with you. You give me a headache

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No mate. I could give you a stat dec from Nick Politis declaring he is cheating and it still wouldn’t sink in with you. You give me a headache
No you couldn't give me anything because you know and have nothing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok mate. Maybe go join the chookpen
Why? Roosters are the team I "hate" the most in the NRL due to their success (I'm a fan of some of their individuals tho, just like every club, I'm an NRL fan as well as a Bulldogs fan...). I'd rather beat the Roosters over any other club. Not sure what you're getting at.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Key positions needed ,6 or 7 ,a 9 is needed, where got our 1 in Dallen, a great prop hard man and a decent centre,wingers are covered ,3,7 ,9, and key forward that dominates period

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sick. You literally just lied when trying to defend your point. You have nothing to go off again. Just like every opinion you have. JEALOUSY. Go through the whole Roosters team and see where they were before playing with the Roosters (yes they bought some stars but what about the rest of the squad?). When did you start rating them? You can do your own research mate, just try before posting.
Buy “some” stars hahaha
Tedesco
Cronk
Keary
Crichton
There’s 3/4 of the spine there. And around 4 mil

We’ve already gone over this stuff a number of times though mate. We all have our views. Best to let it be. Every NRL fan bar Rooster supporters ya come across refers to their salary sombrero bar a couple others floating around.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Buy “some” stars hahaha
Tedesco
Cronk
Keary
Crichton
There’s 3/4 of the spine there. And around 4 mil

We’ve already gone over this stuff a number of times though mate. We all have our views. Best to let it be. Every NRL fan bar Rooster supporters ya come across refers to their salary sombrero bar a couple others floating around.
and what about every other player? Keary and Crichton are not on 1m. Only two of those players are 1m players and one has just retired. You realise they're replacing Cronk with Flanagan right (on less then half of what Cronk was on)? They'll lose their edge in the Halves but they'll strengthen somewhere else.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
and what about every other player? Keary and Crichton are not on 1m. Only two of those players are 1m players and one has just retired. You realise they're replacing Cronk with Flanagan right? They'll lose their edge in the Halves but they'll strengthen somewhere else.
You know every time you say a salary it’s a complete guess? You might think they are worth that but it really means nothing.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and what about every other player? Keary and Crichton are not on 1m. Only two of those players are 1m players and one has just retired. You realise they're replacing Cronk with Flanagan right? They'll lose their edge in the Halves but they'll strengthen somewhere else.
Talking about this year.
And yeah Crichton went over close to a Mil a season.
And there’s multiple posts and threads on what every other player in their team is on. Couldn’t be fucked going over it all again. There’s more on the 500k - 750k bracket than under.
A couple still on first contracts, they’ll lose some only if they want to play for 400-500k less to play at the Roosters. Which everyone wants.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You know every time you say a salary it’s a complete guess? You might think they are worth that but it really means nothing.
Not a complete guess. There or about. If you're implying the Roosters can pay players extra not on record then so can every other club. Just because the Roosters are successful you say they're the only ones doing it. If we were as successful as the Roosters the same narrative would be written about us.