Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So according to the Turd, all 15 clubs need to win premierships then pay their players less for the greater chance of winning premierships?

Every man and his dog can see this Comp needs structural change, yet he does nothing until things blow up.
It’s like he is purposely trolling the fans , you can’t tell me a team like the roosters is under the cap? It beggars belief thatwhen the tpa chart came out that the roosters are paying $250,000 in tpas. Their backline alone is worth more then our team legit.
Nrl at its lowest point and if roosters win again next year fans will turn away, politis has lunch with greenberg this is well documented, also very close with dean ritcjie and rothfoeod who are lead editors at the newspaper who basically controls the headlines on our game, and that same newspaper is owned by the same people who own shares in channel 9 , and the broncos who are the next most corrupted team.

the fact the sharks somehow didn’t cheat in 2016 but cheated in 2015,2017 and 2018 is another nail in the coffin but the nrl penalised them for it but couldn’t handle the brunt of another cheated premiership on their records.

fuck this corrupt nrl and can’t wait till the doggies raise the trophy again, we will be there it’s getting close . If we can win with the team we got now imagine when we develop and sign a few leaders of the game.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have said it many times before never underestimate the power of the media, Politis has managed to corner it very well through Gyngel and Ch9, but he has also managed to get the support of News LTD, and with it came the support of the NRL Admin.
As for me personally I will always support the Bulldogs I have since 1967, but I now have total contempt for the NRL, the media and the game itself, I can also see many flaws with the on field product.
If we want to be really competitive in the future, we have to look outside the square. I have always found it difficult to convince people to look outside the square during my engineering days.
Politis has set things up very well for his pet team, The Rosters are to well established to ever get caught, and will dominate for ever and a day, all the other clubs can hope for, is to be competitive among themselves.
Let us not forget the larger picture...
The Media controls and dictates the game and as a matter of fact the world !!!
Politis knows that...and works with them !
We used to acknowledge and work with the MEDIA up until the late 90s when we decided to take on our former allies News Ltd who owned half the NRL and controlled it with the enemy PBL Ltd (Nine Networks).
The SYDNEY CLUBS should be concerned of the NRL's long term hidden agenda
AMALGAMATIONS :rage:
In the event of amalgamations...Who do you think will survive independently ?
Does this explain why all but 2 Sydney teams always get the rough end of the pineapple ??

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s like he is purposely trolling the fans , you can’t tell me a team like the roosters is under the cap? It beggars belief thatwhen the tpa chart came out that the roosters are paying $250,000 in tpas. Their backline alone is worth more then our team legit.
Nrl at its lowest point and if roosters win again next year fans will turn away, politis has lunch with greenberg this is well documented, also very close with dean ritcjie and rothfoeod who are lead editors at the newspaper who basically controls the headlines on our game, and that same newspaper is owned by the same people who own shares in channel 9 , and the broncos who are the next most corrupted team.

the fact the sharks somehow didn’t cheat in 2016 but cheated in 2015,2017 and 2018 is another nail in the coffin but the nrl penalised them for it but couldn’t handle the brunt of another cheated premiership on their records.

fuck this corrupt nrl and can’t wait till the doggies raise the trophy again, we will be there it’s getting close . If we can win with the team we got now imagine when we develop and sign a few leaders of the game.
Their Centres are going to be looking for more $ (they have to lose at least one of them). Morris isn't on much. Tupou is on a decent contract but nothing crazy. Tedesco and Cronk on 1m. Keary will be a 1m or close to 1m player when he's resigned but he isn't there yet. There are a few other players that when their contract is up will get more $ from other teams.

I also believe our team is ~2m under the cap due to back ended deals and we're still paying a few players to play at other clubs. I wouldn't be comparing the Roosters team to ours when they can sign anyone they want for their value or a bit cheaper. We're currently playing with a handicap and we're still going to have one regarding recruitment in the near future.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope that your a lot younger than me, also don't know about the dogs lifting the trophy ever again, the powers to be don't want us to win.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that your a lot younger than me, also don't know about the dogs lifting the trophy ever again, the powers to be don't want us to win.
I’m 27, I also own two kelpies ;) best dogs ever I take mine to work every day

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m 27, I also own two kelpies ;) best dogs ever I take mine to work every day
Thanks mate I'm 75 and my Kelpie is 16, born 2003, I won't get another one because he will probably outlive me, however owning Kelpie's wont win us a premership.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’ll definitely see at least another dogs premiership in your lifetime mate

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate I'm 75 and my Kelpie is 16, born 2003, I won't get another one because he will probably outlive me, however owning Kelpie's wont win us a premership.
I believe we are on the way, team has character we are winning with the least experience side going . Also the oldest dog to live was a kelpie he was 32

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe we are on the way, team has character we are winning with the least experience side going . Also the oldest dog to live was a kelpie he was 32
I knew Kelpie's can live to a ripe old age, but I don't think mine will though, always had selective hearing but now has no hearing at all.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd take him in a heartbeat
I would too, but I still don't think he's a 5/8. Even though he got the Clive Churchill medal for GF. At this stage still a Centre in my opinion and not worth 900k or whatever he's asking.

He just doesn't seem organised enough to be in the halves at the moment as in Top Level, and no real kicking game. Can be coached.

Still quality player though.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us not forget the larger picture...
The Media controls and dictates the game and as a matter of fact the world !!!
Politis knows that...and works with them !
We used to acknowledge and work with the MEDIA up until the late 90s when we decided to take on our former allies News Ltd who owned half the NRL and controlled it with the enemy PBL Ltd (Nine Networks).
The SYDNEY CLUBS should be concerned of the NRL's long term hidden agenda
AMALGAMATIONS :rage:
In the event of amalgamations...Who do you think will survive independently ?
Does this explain why all but 2 Sydney teams always get the rough end of the pineapple ??

Just prior and during the SL war it was common knowledge that some wanted only 2 Sydney teams in the new SL competition North side "Manly" and south side the "Roosters".
Could it be possible that Politis is still working on the idea or something similar. I would be surprised if he wasn't.

Banned
Reaction score
There would be riots if NRL think they're going to pull that shit.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There would be riots if NRL think they're going to pull that shit.
Your right, but I'd bet that Politis would like to destroy at least 1 or 2 of the Sydney teams. Its a given that as the rotters become the stronger at least 1 or 2 of the others will become weaker.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would too, but I still don't think he's a 5/8. Even though he got the Clive Churchill medal for GF. At this stage still a Centre in my opinion and not worth 900k or whatever he's asking.

He just doesn't seem organised enough to be in the halves at the moment as in Top Level, and no real kicking game. Can be coached.

Still quality player though.
He'll be lucky to get 750k with bonuses in my books. One genuine good year doesn't really define big value.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Your right, but I'd bet that Politis would like to destroy at least 1 or 2 of the Sydney teams. Its a given that as the rotters become the stronger at least 1 or 2 of the others will become weaker.
Thats one way to fuck the NRL no fans will be watching it.