Bulldogs Salary Cap

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t need to go fishing bro I just got back from 10 days in Hawaii game fishing and spearing dog tooth so I’m pretty chilled, you on the other hand........ lol
A bogan in bogan’s paradise, I love it. Where’s the next fishing trip? Kuta beach?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t need to go fishing bro I just got back from 10 days in Hawaii game fishing and spearing dog tooth so I’m pretty chilled, you on the other hand........ lol
I’ve just been made aware you have been reporting my posts. I hope you are all ok. Stay strong and stick together! It’s ok to not be ok

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters 1-17 that ran out on GF day looks like about 8mil.with 250k TPA as per NRL's numbers, hard for other supporters to cop they are good to go within the cap.
Top 30 under cap mate, not just 17 that runs out

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's if you choose to believe that the rorters only had $250kin TPAs.
To me, its a slap in the face full of rorters arrogance to throw that figure out there.
Everybody knows its BS.
100% that’s why I showed figures
Surely no one believes it

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top 30 under cap mate, not just 17 that runs out
I understand that, and I don't believe the 18-30 on the list are all on minimum wage. To be honest what the NRL see is probably cap compliant, its just ridiculous to expect people to believe it

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY approach would be to reinforce the fact that first rugby league is a team game and secondly loyalty should be rewarded. Hence I take the $9.6 million and take away $100k for season contingencies. The remaining $9.5m divided by 30 is $314,000. So this the starting position. I would as a team game the lowest salary to be not more than 50% of the average which makes the bottom salaries $157,000. The top salary again I would not pay a salary of which 50% is greater than the average. Hence the top salary is $650,000. If a player from elsewhere is asking more to join the team then look elsewhere. I would rather develop our own junior talent stream. So we have a base salary range from $157,000 to $650,000. Then I would add the opportunity to earn bonuses. And I mean earn. First a bonus for loyalty. Players who have come through the juniors and play more than x years at the club. So players at all salary levels can get access to the bonus. Then bonuses for a range of performance measures in the season. The key is to keep the average, inclusive of bonuses, at $314k. Third party deals? That is not for the club. Third party deals was supposed to be what the players themselves could earn for activities unrelated to their playing. The league has to get tough. I do not want big loafers in the squad. We have seen quite a few too many of those over the last four years.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually don’t toot my own horn but pretty good fisherman @maroondog72 .

I caught myself a water rat a couple times, I’ll send you some pics. Tends to happen when you fish in diseased areas. Lucky you were in Hawaii, better fish there

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve just been made aware you have been reporting my posts. I hope you are all ok. Stay strong and stick together! It’s ok to not be ok
Your posts don’t matter enough to me to report them champ

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your posts don’t matter enough to me to report them champ
Throwing accusations around. Just let them be, this is what they want. We’ll leave it with the mods

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
MY approach would be to reinforce the fact that first rugby league is a team game and secondly loyalty should be rewarded. Hence I take the $9.6 million and take away $100k for season contingencies. The remaining $9.5m divided by 30 is $314,000. So this the starting position. I would as a team game the lowest salary to be not more than 50% of the average which makes the bottom salaries $157,000. The top salary again I would not pay a salary of which 50% is greater than the average. Hence the top salary is $650,000. If a player from elsewhere is asking more to join the team then look elsewhere. I would rather develop our own junior talent stream. So we have a base salary range from $157,000 to $650,000. Then I would add the opportunity to earn bonuses. And I mean earn. First a bonus for loyalty. Players who have come through the juniors and play more than x years at the club. So players at all salary levels can get access to the bonus. Then bonuses for a range of performance measures in the season. The key is to keep the average, inclusive of bonuses, at $314k. Third party deals? That is not for the club. Third party deals was supposed to be what the players themselves could earn for activities unrelated to their playing. The league has to get tough. I do not want big loafers in the squad. We have seen quite a few too many of those over the last four years.
this is the most retarded thing I’ve ever read

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Throwing accusations around. Just let them be, this is what they want. We’ll leave it with the mods
Little wimps like you two start shit and then run off crying to the mods. Absolute cats

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mods...how much longer do we have to put up with this troublemaking troll. Nothing of any value contributed, just putrid targetting now.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mods...how much longer do we have to put up with this troublemaking troll. Nothing of any value contributed, just putrid targetting now.
Boo hoo. You were name calling and carrying on too but you want me banned? Every post I make I am personally attacked by some uneducated fool. When I reply you cry

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe have a look at Page 1 and re-evaluate who were responsible for starting the rubbish in this thread. It wasn’t Natboy

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the Roosters are cheating anymore then us or other clubs should be banned tbh. You can meme about it all you like but if you're actually serious... I don't know what to say really.