Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tolman to New York Franchise

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You think a bloke from the north coast with a young family, as aussie as they come, mad keen fisherman is going to want to head to New York to play in a lower tier comp? Y'dreaming.
A 2 year family holiday and cash grab yeah hed go for that

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One can only hope that Tolman doesnt go. We need him to keep doing what he has been doing for years.
When we get a replacement of his quality or better, then he could go to get his pension.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an awesome opportunity and a great initiative from the ESL - They are showing that they are a far superior organisation that the NRL.
I personally would love the opportunity to get involved with the New York organisation from the ground up.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's an awesome opportunity and a great initiative from the ESL - They are showing that they are a far superior organisation that the NRL.
I personally would love the opportunity to get involved with the New York organisation from the ground up.
Be nice wouldn't it.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
would be interesting if the ESL started some academies over in NA with 2 teams there now

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do they need a CEO too .. I hear Rugby Australia might be parting ways with a grimace looking creature

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Convenient thing to say with all evidence removed!
Also your response is very telling in how little respect you afford everyone else here.
This is a forum indeed, yet there has to be at least some level of respect for each other for it to exist!
Unfortunately trolls like you appear to fail to get that.

As for bagging out everyone in the club, you think the pic's below from inside it are from google?
Think anyone that was not accepted within those private areas would be afforded the chance to even take the pics?
Forming a part of a guard of honour on Olympic Park typical for those that bag all and sundry within the club?
What about being invited for a kick and a friendly on Belmore Oval upon more than one occasion?
Have you even played with an actual game ball?
Tried kicking it?
Walked around the old and the new changerooms, the gym (and was awestruck with what was on the walls surrounding it)?
Sat down and ate the same meals as the players after training?
Typical experiences for those that bag all and sundry within a club, hey!
Oh and for the record, no, none of that makes me more of a fan than the other true fans here, that have not had such privilege or luck.

View attachment 11654 View attachment 11655 View attachment 11656

Oh and I openly admit I'm far from smart, indeed, I'm just an average fella, yet at least I can back my words with actions/proof and willing to front up in person!
Can the same be said about you?
Game,set,match to 086
Thank you linesmen
Thank you ball boys

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Game,set,match to 086
Thank you linesmen
Thank you ball boys
Hahaha yeah sure all of that bullshit and still bags out everyone in the club at any given opportunity. What a pair of tossers

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah sure all of that bullshit and still bags out everyone in the club at any given opportunity. What a pair of tossers
...and therein is the problem with lowering oneself to the level of one's antagonists.
Nothing is ever enough for them to realise the error of their ways!
You're at a point where I'm struggling for justification in not adding you with your stablemate.

BTW, who are you going to blame when you're permabanned next time?
Such an angry little boy!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Common children ( 086 & Natboy II ) kiss and say goodnight
I have to wake up early to watch Liverpool
I can't go to sleep with all this commotion and rumble :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Goodnight :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
...and therein is the problem with lowering oneself to the level of one's antagonists.
Nothing is ever enough for them to realise the error of their ways!
You're at a point where I'm struggling for justification in not adding you with your stablemate.

BTW, who are you going to blame when you're permabanned next time?
Such an angry little boy!
Please do. All you post is dribble trying to make yourself sound smart. You’re a no one and nobody cares if you think you’re some bulldogs groupie following players around like a bad smell. I won’t be banned so don’t get your hopes up. As for little, I’m bigger than you, younger and better looking :grinning:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You think a bloke from the north coast with a young family, as aussie as they come, mad keen fisherman is going to want to head to New York to play in a lower tier comp? Y'dreaming.

what about $$$$$...he may if the money is right plus great city and hey broadens the horizons.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She’ll be lucky to get a start at Gymea Gorillas for her next job.
Actually, that role would be perfect for her.
At least it would give my junior club a leg up in the competition by ruining Gymea club in to the ground too :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually, that role would be perfect for her.
At least it would give my junior club a leg up in the competition by ruining Gymea club in to the ground too :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Even though there’s no salary cap for under 6 players I’m sure Castle could find a way to still ruin it!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though there’s no salary cap for under 6 players I’m sure Castle could find a way to still ruin it!
Not even salary cap related, just gross incompetence.
How she has swindled her way in to these roles, I will never understand.
I guess she is lucky that we are in a time where feminist propaganda and social agendas are mandating women in leadership roles regardless of their skills, experience or competence.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
So true hahaha, country folk would vomit at the site of NY

Banned
Reaction score
Please do. All you post is dribble trying to make yourself sound smart. You’re a no one and nobody cares if you think you’re some bulldogs groupie following players around like a bad smell. I won’t be banned so don’t get your hopes up. As for little, I’m bigger than you, younger and better looking :grinning:
Please ignore, just leaving this here as evidence, so when people ask why NatBoy II is almost universally disliked here/permabanned, I can point them to this!