Bulldogs Salary Cap

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not saying that. I’m saying there are some teams who are excellent in doing those sorts of things.
Unfortunately we don’t have that power. We did, but got caught out.
Money talks, and so does player agents. One day we will have some power again. But def not in the near future
Most Sydney teams struggle on that front,

But once bitten twice shy

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
TPAs help out a lot. Only thing is I can’t see our club bringing them in. Even Klemmers fell through, and he’s a household name. So if you calculate an extra 10-15% in 3rd party payments, that’s an extra 1-2M to help top up accounts.
A lot? Barely

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate chooks only had 250k in tpas
Most clubs feck all
Defiantly not 10-15%
All tpas were published, only teams with 10% were storm and broncos
So put a pen through that....
That article that had Greenturd talking about TPAs for each club didnt include TPAs that 'supposedly weren't sourced' by clubs. This clearly favours Roosters, Souths, Storm & Broncos and goes a long way towards explaining Roosters roster and recent recruitment.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That article that had Greenturd talking about TPAs for each club didnt include TPAs that 'supposedly weren't sourced' by clubs. This clearly favours Roosters, Souths, Storm & Broncos and goes a long way towards explaining Roosters roster and recent recruitment.
Shhhhhhhhh. You’ll upset this permabanned disease named Natboy

A lot? Barely

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shhhhhhhhh. You’ll upset this permabanned disease named Natboy
For starters, clubs can’t source TPAs and if you think about a quarter of a percent is “a lot” you clearly have no idea

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most clubs feck all
Defiantly not 10-15%
Bullshit. Politis owns 400 car yards , and real estate every where ! He is dodgy

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
For starters, clubs can’t source TPAs and if you think about a quarter of a percent is “a lot” you clearly have no idea
Everyone here is wrong except you.

Don’t you have a farm animal to ride?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your mum’s taking a spell in the back paddock. Not everyone is wrong, it’s just that those two quotes on TPAs are actually wrong
Lol @ taking aim at other kennelers mums. I can see why your original account got permabanned.

You think clubs will register all TPAs? Haha naive and a numbnut. Maybe Natboy 3 will grow some intelligence. Most probably not

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you really want a mind fuck try and work the roosters current roster in to those figures
I'm struggling to work ANY team into those figures. Least of all Rorters, Sharks, now Cows.

There's a rule that you have to declare full market value as part of your sc, so ok guys get top ups with tpa but looking at $9.6k over 30 players, it's impossible to have a star studded roster in every position, pay market value to them and be compliant. There's no way.

You have to have at least 4? $200-$105k players. Who are they in Rorters team? There's the car allowance, the education allowance, 10 year allowance but still....

The whole sc looks dodgy.

Cows now 3 x 1 million dollar players. Marsters $500k? Drinkwater $350k? Feldt $400k, Robson $350k? Hess $400k, Maguire $400k, Granville $400k, McLean $450k. Over 6 million on 11 players and 19 get left 3.35? All above salaries very conservative too I reckon?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your mum’s taking a spell in the back paddock. Not everyone is wrong, it’s just that those two quotes on TPAs are actually wrong
Wow taking shots at members mothers,your's would be proud eh??

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most clubs feck all
Defiantly not 10-15%
That's if you choose to believe that the rorters only had $250kin TPAs.
To me, its a slap in the face full of rorters arrogance to throw that figure out there.
Everybody knows its BS.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's if you choose to believe that the rorters only had $250kin TPAs.
To me, its a slap in the face full of rorters arrogance to throw that figure out there.
Everybody knows its BS.
NRL don't count Golf games and Pokies don't count as TPA hey hahaha

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm struggling to work ANY team into those figures. Least of all Rorters, Sharks, now Cows.

There's a rule that you have to declare full market value as part of your sc, so ok guys get top ups with tpa but looking at $9.6k over 30 players, it's impossible to have a star studded roster in every position, pay market value to them and be compliant. There's no way.

You have to have at least 4? $200-$105k players. Who are they in Rorters team? There's the car allowance, the education allowance, 10 year allowance but still....

The whole sc looks dodgy.

Cows now 3 x 1 million dollar players. Marsters $500k? Drinkwater $350k? Feldt $400k, Robson $350k? Hess $400k, Maguire $400k, Granville $400k, McLean $450k. Over 6 million on 11 players and 19 get left 3.35? All above salaries very conservative too I reckon?
Valandy's has a big job in front of him.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol @ taking aim at other kennelers mums. I can see why your original account got permabanned.

You think clubs will register all TPAs? Haha naive and a numbnut. Maybe Natboy 3 will grow some intelligence. Most probably not
I had literally never spoken to you but in the past two days you’ve called me a rat, disease & the other shit. If you can’t handle it don’t start it you pussy.

Oh ok so we are talking about brown paper bags now too? Yes, makes a lot of sense when we are talking about managing the legal salary cap. Haha what a moron

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wow taking shots at members mothers,your's would be proud eh??
Yep for sure. If you weaklings can’t handle it don’t start shit. You’re another one I had nothing to do with but now you want to act like a tough guy. Calm down little fella and go fishing to chill out a bit

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters 1-17 that ran out on GF day looks like about 8mil.with 250k TPA as per NRL's numbers, hard for other supporters to cop they are good to go within the cap.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most clubs feck all
Defiantly not 10-15%
Third parties only Broncos Cowboys Storm have any worth noting with Broncos the most at million.

Rooster were smart for Cronk Hardvard MBA 153k a year for typically 2 to 3 years so anywhere 300 to 450 excluded from the cap.

Other things can medical insurance supply player with lifetime medical thats another 300k and would have to pass the auditor if they sign for 3 or more years and written off as duty of care.
Below are a couple things which are excluded?

In addition to allowances, the following benefits to players are excluded:

• Tertiary education (TAFE and university).
  • Approved Traineeships.
  • Medical insurance costs.
  • Reasonable Relocation and temporary accommodation costs.
  • Payments from representative games and events such as All Stars.
  • Prize money
So at best if we have a few doing trade and tafe not many of our player are doing university I think 3 or 4 of them. So maybe concructing deals work with players years in advance about life after football as well.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep for sure. If you weaklings can’t handle it don’t start shit. You’re another one I had nothing to do with but now you want to act like a tough guy. Calm down little fella and go fishing to chill out a bit
Don’t need to go fishing bro I just got back from 10 days in Hawaii game fishing and spearing dog tooth so I’m pretty chilled, you on the other hand........ lol