Gym etiquette, what is wrong?

You walk to a machine and someone screams out I'm using that as they get off another machine

• 1. Say oh ok I'll use something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Ask them if there are any machines they aren't using at the moment?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 3. Say ok and as they sit on the machine just absolutely crack them over the head with some weight

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4. Immediately throw every combination of punches at them to overwhelm them

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gyms bring out all the shit people in the community into one room. Behaviours and hygiene repulsive. How would you react to the following scenarios ...

Other questions for your reply...

2. Your in the sauna and some fat guy walks in full shoes on and full gym gear on that he was working out with? Walk out in disgust or headbutt him and keep hitting h with that many left's he starts begging for a right.

3. Your on the treadmill and a hottie walks up next to you, do you strike up a discussion or let her do her thing in peace

4. A rake of a bloke walks around like he is a big guy, do you tower over him and call him a shortarse or do you let him be or do you unload with every combination of punches that you know. No hello no nothing just start hitting him

5. People that carry their bags around with them like they are a serious trainer. But they are fat sloppy bastards. Do you let them be or throw their bag and unload with every combination of punches you know

6. People that make unnecessary noises whilst training. Do you ignore or walk over to them hit them with a loose barbell and ask questions later

7. People that try lift more than they can to try impress .. do you walk over and lift more, ignore them or walk up, headbutt them, hit them with a loose dumbbell, call them every name under the son whilst throwing haymakers at them

Gyms are a nasty place, what are your observations and responses.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1-5. do nothing and make a thread on the kennel

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1-5. do nothing and make a thread on the kennel
Illustrated my point perfectly. The etiquette from the scum in the gyms warrants a violent response but this society protects the offenders from a overwhelming reply.

If we could reply as we should people wouldn't offend.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the chunky guys who walk around like they own the joint.... If you've got all that self discipline to roll up and lift weights every day, you can at least lift a salad once in a while

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha. I find the bag carriers and the hoodie wearers to be the biggest flogs in the gym.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends.....

If he's built like Taumalolo
Me: OK boss..

If he's built like this guy.....
Me : Geeett Fukd..

Skinny-Flex-629x408.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh but is Shelter a music video or anime?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha. I find the bag carriers and the hoodie wearers to be the biggest flogs in the gym.
What are the bag carriers actually carrying? Can't they leave their crap in the car. It's like they have to create a show around their training.

What do you need in the gym? A towel and a drink. Car keys in your pocket. That's it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get a job as a bricklayer and you won’t need t go to the gym

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the gym.!!! Have a gym set up at home an eliminate all the above problems.. SOLVED..!!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walk around with headphones or ear phones, or just pretend you didn't hear the disrespectful idiot!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gyms bring out all the shit people in the community into one room. Behaviours and hygiene repulsive. How would you react to the following scenarios ...

Other questions for your reply...

2. Your in the sauna and some fat guy walks in full shoes on and full gym gear on that he was working out with? Walk out in disgust or headbutt him and keep hitting h with that many left's he starts begging for a right.

3. Your on the treadmill and a hottie walks up next to you, do you strike up a discussion or let her do her thing in peace

4. A rake of a bloke walks around like he is a big guy, do you tower over him and call him a shortarse or do you let him be or do you unload with every combination of punches that you know. No hello no nothing just start hitting him

5. People that carry their bags around with them like they are a serious trainer. But they are fat sloppy bastards. Do you let them be or throw their bag and unload with every combination of punches you know

6. People that make unnecessary noises whilst training. Do you ignore or walk over to them hit them with a loose barbell and ask questions later

7. People that try lift more than they can to try impress .. do you walk over and lift more, ignore them or walk up, headbutt them, hit them with a loose dumbbell, call them every name under the son whilst throwing haymakers at them

Gyms are a nasty place, what are your observations and responses.
You created this bullshit thread (you've only ever been to the gym once) because you just want to know if it's ok to hit on a chick on the treadmill

The answer is no. She's there to work out, she most likely picked the ugliest guy to train next to because she thought no way does he have the courage to talk to her, hence she'll be left alone

Banned
Reaction score
You created this bullshit thread (you've only ever been to the gym once) because you just want to know if it's ok to hit on a chick on the treadmill

The answer is no. She's there to work out, she most likely picked the ugliest guy to train next to because she thought no way does he have the courage to talk to her, hence she'll be left alone
Don't openly assert that, he thought his luck had finally changed what with all the hotties training around him ;)

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m all for sharing my sets, but had a clown ( half my age) the other day who jumped straight in threw my towel aside without even acknowledging I was there. I let him do his set, he then disappeared only to come back and insist I share with him. He was hostile and abusive and obviously felt entitled. I stood my ground and watched him implode. A little bit of courtesy would have gone a long way - I figured he was on some sort of steroids.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just grin at the **** and use the machine without saying a word. Sometimes a passive approach is way more intimidating than autistically screeching and getting triggered like a leftist cuck.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know most on here take the piss @Blue_boost but secretly they all wait for your next thread.

I'm happy to have you around especially in an extra boring and most likely, uneventful off season with no purchasing.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Number 6 is why I can't take the gym serious.

When I was a teenager one of my friends was one of the best junior power lifters in the Oceania region.
I'd sometimes train with him.

So to see some bald wog thinking hes a tough **** for pushing a bit over his weight was fucking hilarious.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love Blacktown gyms, all skinny Indians who are too busy looking at chicks and lifting 5kgs 3 times then looking at the mirror for 30 mins.

No hard *****, no small dicked roided poofs, all the machines you can use.