Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No this goes beyond just bj, lol, ive yet to see a majority agree on a recruitment strategy and theres been many
It's almost like a group of people consists of different opinions.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think him and Smith would make a awesome combination

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No this goes beyond just bj, lol, ive yet to see a majority agree on a recruitment strategy and theres been many
Alzz to be fair, the names thrown up at this stage haven't been outstanding.

Only Mitchell and for the price anticipated, he is inconsistent and that is covered up in a team like Rorters with Keary, Teddy, Manu...we don't have that strike power for him to cruise. He would be it. Fans are worried that it would be beyond him.

Then there's Ramien, Ese Ese, Api. Missed them all apparently.

No one much else on the radar except BJ...(see Mitchell above plus add negatives of fitness, training, brain explosions).

Positives on here about Manu, Fifita, the pommie frontrowers. The problem with negativity and knockers on here is that very, very few true Bulldog type players names have been mentioned so you can't expect supporters to be jumping for joy. Get some suitable players signed and that negativity will change. We have been down for too long and some have lost faith that we can be a top club again and that's affecting the comments on here.

Who knows what's happening, or in the planning stages. We just hope something comes off and the real re-build starts soon under this Board.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't say I would be excited about Leilua comming to the club as he has been a player I always hated.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bj is hard work off the field.
Raiders have learnt how to manage him. With the night spots in Sydney, his brother and his best mate Junior Paulo we will get the BJ who came back from Samoa camp gaining 25kg and an attitude

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
An unlikely Bulldog but a stout centre, we need him.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone that watches NRL would know Leilua is hot & cold and very inconsistent & prone to regular brain explosion plays..

In some ways He cost the Raiders the GF with 2 big errors.. if he passed to Rapana 1 second earlier than he did Rapana scores and he was lazy at marker that the Rorter$ exploited to make the break & score the winning try..

Sure he can do some good things but that above is typical Leilua play..
To be fair he had just taken cordner down in a great tackle and was getting back on side when roosters scored the winner...we could use some size out wide

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair he had just taken cordner down in a great tackle and was getting back on side when roosters scored the winner...we could use some size out wide
Yeah I'm starting to warm to this idea of Leilua. With our slow dummy half and first receiver clearances (and Foran's injuries), we can't seem to use our pacey wingers much, and our edge forwards can't offload very well, so we need other ways to score points. Some more second phase play from guys like RT, RFM - and add Leilua - is the best way I reckon.