Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that wasn't a mistake by VAR, origi knew he was going to lose the ball so he went to ground acting like he was hit
Whether he knew he was losing the ball and going down is irrelevant, he was clearly fouled from behind as contact is made. The goal should have been ruled out.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh dear......
Kloppy turns to shit quick when things arnt 3-0 up
Cool when winning but gets out of sorts quick

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Whether he knew he was losing the ball and going down is irrelevant, he was clearly fouled from behind as contact is made. The goal should have been ruled out.
he was touched from behind, get the facts straight

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was fouled from behind but doesn’t matter still undefeated this year.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont know why people complaining about the var when the decisions were correct lol
I mean var can be shocking sometimes but today they were correct

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Firmino is not clinical enough. I don't get how people jizz over him when he is not even a 20 goal a season striker.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t like the VAR. Heightened emotions when goal is scored but a sack of shit when it gets taken away.

And no, I’m not a Liverpool fan FYI

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting game tonight. Liking the look of that midfield. Hope we roll them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Decent win that. Was pretty impressed by Genk as they really gave it to us. Good team that but class won out in the end.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ox' second goal was nuts
Absolutely superb.

Loved seeing this midfield we had. Showed the options we're now going to go forward with. Clearly today I think we lacked that person in the middle cleaning up the second ball, which is understandable when you put in Kieta and Ox who've been away for a while and are both more attack minded.

In saying that, I thought Kieta was pretty good actually. Had a lot of recoveries and interceptions from memory. Know that Ox scored a brace but thought he should've been better. Still sloppy.

Gotta improve for Sunday though. Wasn't great form. Better than Man U but that isn't saying much.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2nd , 3rd and 4th goals were a joy to watch . I felt that the early 2nd minute goal also pu our team in a different mindset. .
Lovren is dead average .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How good was Keita? Stats looked awesome. Didn't see the game and honestly can't be fucked watching it when I know the result haha.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How good was Keita? Stats looked awesome. Didn't see the game and honestly can't be fucked watching it when I know the result haha.
Kieta was good. Think defensively his stats were good but left a bit of space at times. The connection between the midfield three wasn't at it's best defensively, but that's to be expected.

Think he showed a glimpse of what he'll hopefully become. Most people were talking about Ox after the game with this two goals, but I think Kieta was much more impressive. Needs work though to refine his positional sense for the way Klopp works which is why I'd think Klopp will play Fabinho, Gini and Hendo again this Sunday against Spurs.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2nd , 3rd and 4th goals were a joy to watch . I felt that the early 2nd minute goal also pu our team in a different mindset. .
Lovren is dead average .
Lovren has that brainfart in him, which is OK I guess. But he puts himself up there as some kind of undeafable giant in defence but he'll never be when he has those mistakes in him. Glad Matip will be back on the weekend ..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nike deal happening, Mbappé2020 back on track.