The Consolidated NFL Thread

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to be a Niners fan at the moment. Last time we had an Italian-American QB we did ok! Garoppolo is fkn awesome too. Yeh baby.
Packers are at their house in week 12. That’ll be an awesome game. But before that, I hope we get Chiefs.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rams pulled of a big trade to get Ramsey today looks like they are all in for the Super Bowl or bust this year as Ramsey is in the last year of his contract and would want huge money.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Rams pulled of a big trade to get Ramsey today looks like they are all in for the Super Bowl or bust this year as Ramsey is in the last year of his contract and would want huge money.
They sold Peters too cheap. Giving up two 1st round picks for Ramsey is very expensive...

Bigger issues for the Lambs at the moment is the fact that Goff is sucking balls and Gurley's knees are fucked. Lots of money tied up in them. Donald can't win games by himself

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They sold Peters too cheap. Giving up two 1st round picks for Ramsey is very expensive...

Bigger issues for the Lambs at the moment is the fact that Goff is sucking balls and Gurley's knees are fucked. Lots of money tied up in them. Donald can't win games by himself
Spot on! Giving up 2 first rounders for a CB is insane you'd only give that up for a QB, Left tackle or a monster pass rusher.

Their division is so tight now I can't see them making the play offs even with Ramsey.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am hearing mostly bad things about Ramsey. I hope this doesn't backfire on us.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mate Goff hasn't been the same since he signed that contract. Its gone to his head.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am hearing mostly bad things about Ramsey. I hope this doesn't backfire on us.
Ramsey is a great player the problem is what the Rams traded to get him there and now they have to pay him next year.

Rams O line is a massive problem for them and Gurley looks busted. I wouldn't be surprised if Gurley gets put on the trading block soon.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ramsey is a great player the problem is what the Rams traded to get him there and now they have to pay him next year.

Rams O line is a massive problem for them and Gurley looks busted. I wouldn't be surprised if Gurley gets put on the trading block soon.
Gurley has been an asset for the Rams. The problem is its his knees. I wouldn't trade him though. The Ramsey trade has cost us 1st round draft pick though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope the Cowgirls don't show up today....

Not confident at all.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good start from the Boys. TD from a Shegals fumble.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apart from the TD from the nrlol refs, we are comfortable.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Lol where was this Philly team when the Pack played them

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowboys are a completely different team when Tyron Smith plays. He wasn’t playing anywhere near 100% today but was still better then most left tackles hopefully he’s close to 100% after the bye.

The NFC east is such a dumpster fire this year.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
About time we won a bloody game. We beat those bloody falcons to a pulp. I wouldn't honestly be able to handle 4losses in a row. Up the Rams!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cowboys are a completely different team when Tyron Smith plays. He wasn’t playing anywhere near 100% today but was still better then most left tackles hopefully he’s close to 100% after the bye.

The NFC east is such a dumpster fire this year.
Have to agree bro, this year it's the Bradbury division.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How the hell did the Cowboys lose to the Jets.....