Little groups with a hierarchy lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to the cross last night.
What a shithole that place has become.

The spruikers don't speak English anymore.

Atleast they used to have sleazy wog skips who could speak the language.
when was it ever not a shithole? lol

I only ever went there when I was guaranteed of getting into an establishment past 3 am

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
when was it ever not a shithole? lol

I only ever went there when I was guaranteed of getting into an establishment past 3 am
It’s even worse of a shithole now, though you’re right it’s completely over rated.

I went to Melbourne when I was younger and got a taste of real night life!
Don’t know about today but 10 years ago Melbourne shat all over Sydney for nightlife!

People in Melbourne were friendlier and didn’t try to stitch you up to get into their venues!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It’s even worse of a shithole now, though you’re right it’s completely over rated.

I went to Melbourne when I was younger and got a taste of real night life!
Don’t know about today but 10 years ago Melbourne shat all over Sydney for nightlife!

People in Melbourne were friendlier and didn’t try to stitch you up to get into their venues!
Any city has a better nigfhtlife than Sydney now thanks to Mike Baird. That idiot thought lock-out laws and last drinks was going to curb violence, yet on the weekend, a group of people turned on Police who went there to intervene an incident.

As long as chicks go the city dressed as cheap ho's, guys will go full-retard on other guys to try and get into her pants (or very short dress).

Sydney now only really has Darling Harbor and Circular Quay in terms of nightlife, and the majority of both are frequented by tourists.

Even George Street is dead, again, thanks to Uncle Mike, because all the clubs that were there have gone to the shitter since the really unneeded light rail shit was installed.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Any city has a better nigfhtlife than Sydney now thanks to Mike Baird. That idiot thought lock-out laws and last drinks was going to curb violence, yet on the weekend, a group of people turned on Police who went there to intervene an incident.

As long as chicks go the city dressed as cheap ho's, guys will go full-retard on other guys to try and get into her pants (or very short dress).

Sydney now only really has Darling Harbor and Circular Quay in terms of nightlife, and the majority of both are frequented by tourists.

Even George Street is dead, again, thanks to Uncle Mike, because all the clubs that were there have gone to the shitter since the really unneeded light rail shit was installed.
Lol I seen the incident you're talking about.

Insert racist comment here: if we make it illegal for Pacific islander people to obtain alcohol then weekend street violence will decrease!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw I was out with a 6"7 Sudanese as my wing man.
No one fucked with us when a girl they liked came up floosing with us.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

if RSA was an actual practice it might be more effective... but then you've got coke heads, meth heads, etc etc

I think the cops should just let the assholes sort themselves out!!

Banned
Reaction score
if RSA was an actual practice it might be more effective... but then you've got coke heads, meth heads, etc etc

I think the cops should just let the assholes sort themselves out!!
Invite them to pay to fight to the death in a stadium, with the last one standing wins (with the prize being a hot shot of their given desire) ?
Charge those disposed to violence admission to watch them, gain royalties for ti to be broadcast.
Government may make a shit load.

Last edited: