The "R U OK ?" Thread

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! KE is at Gregory Hills and works in Campbelltown and mum and sis live in Oran Park.

Family is going good brother, I have a quiet day inside today so they are coming to run amok in the heart ward later lol
Just caught up with the latest, good luck, never seems to end for you!

Whats the latest with Kaz, how shes doing?

Speaking of Oran Park, my eldest daughter lives there, the size of the suburb is unbelievable.

Have been to the Gregory Hills Hotel a few times, great pub.

As I have said before a "tough old bastard" like you will be o.k.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I have had a terrible tragedy in my life.
My best mate my cousin was killed last night.

I was with him at a bar where he was working his first shift. We were talking about opening a bar together and so he was trialling it. And we hung out after his shift and had a couple of beers.

Then we both left early as we had to work Monday morning. Said goodbye we said we loved each other- as we always do.
But He never made it home.
Died 500 metres from home.

He left 4 kids from 3-10 years of age.

Sorry to hear about your cousin and best friend.

My condolences to you, his children and extended family.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just caught up with the latest, good luck, never seems to end for you!

Whats the latest with Kaz, how shes doing?

Speaking of Oran Park, my eldest daughter lives there, the size of the suburb is unbelievable.

Have been to the Gregory Hills Hotel a few times, great pub.

As I have said before a "tough old bastard" like you will be o.k.
Thanks again my bro.

PS don't mind the Hotel at all. Good feed, decent crowd and it's a good excuse to "visit" the family lol

PS the pork knuckle is damn good, bloody massive too!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You poor soul.
Lesser so if interurban.
Those varying shifts are absolutely fucked.
How long you been doing it for?
3 years now...

I haven't done a shift before 9am in the last year...

All is well

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Judging by your avatar I bet you hate the new driverless Sydney metro trains.
That is a trigger warning right there!

To be honest, I don't object to new technology being implemented, including driverless, however, I do object to many things about it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just got bad news, I'm rejecting at the highest level, never rejected this high.

On my way back to St Vincent's to start the IV steroids that fuck me up then the plasma exchange and chemo.

The transplant team can't understand how my immune system is fighting the heart while being switched off by meds.

I'll keep you guys updated.
You will deal with this like you have in the past.

You are a fighter and the man upstairs still has a plan in place for you, you know that right?

You know the drill...a problem shared is a problem halved so you just keep sharing.

Sending you love and all the positivity I can. Keep those kids and wife close to you.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You will deal with this like you have in the past.

You are a fighter and the man upstairs still has a plan in place for you, you know that right?

You know the drill...a problem shared is a problem halved so you just keep sharing.

Sending you love and all the positivity I can. Keep those kids and wife close to you.
Ahh our Kennel Mama, always with the perfect thing to put me at ease.

God bless you Mama!

Banned
Reaction score
3 years now...

I haven't done a shift before 9am in the last year...

All is well
You lucky fucker.
When I was driving, a shift start could be 6 hours different day to day, and then change shifts each fortnight.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone please put a bullet in me!

Fighting with my dumb fuck girlfriend again.
We caught each other out in kings cross.

Well I caught her out working as a spruiker for the old shitty sapphire club and shes trying to put me on the bad **** for going for a night out.

So its ok for her to work as a peasant spruiker but not ok for me to team up with a friend and go out for a Saturday?

Honestly I know why most men hate their wives, cheat and get a divorce now?
Women are irrational and unreasonable creatures!

Banned
Reaction score
Typical female response.
Fabricate indignation over some minor indiscretion and twist in emotions.
Only way is to stay on the facts at hand and not waver into the emotional side of the argument.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical female response.
Fabricate indignation over some minor indiscretion and twist in emotions.
Only way is to stay on the facts at hand and not waver into the emotional side of the argument.
I only stated facts.
Every time I'd state a fact, she somehow twisted it into me being the bad guy!

One of my friends years ago rammed his ex partners head through the fibro board outside their old home.
For years I thought he was a low life?
Now I'm starting to think maybe she did something to deserve it?

She did stick around with him another 4 years and got pregnant with twin boys so maybe she was in the wrong?

Banned
Reaction score
Anyhow, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you went out, as she would of been at work!

Females are great at recalling something that you did in 1863 that was wrong/offended them and bringing it up today to justify their irrational emotional state and why you're the shit ****.
There are two types of arguement with them.
1. They refuse to let you sidetrack the conversation (you know you're in the shit then and only way out is irrefutable evidence contrary to their stance)
2. Emotional blackmailing you with everything in the history of humanity that you did, sometimes even if it was in their dreams FFS (fight them by applying above, particularly if you know you're in the right).

Utilise their tools against their BS.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyhow, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you went out, as she would of been at work!

Females are great at recalling something that you did in 1863 that was wrong/offended them and bringing it up today to justify their irrational emotional state and why you're the shit ****.
There are two types of arguement with them.
1. They refuse to let you sidetrack the conversation (you know you're in the shit then and only way out is irrefutable evidence contrary to their stance)
2. Emotional blackmailing you with everything in the history of humanity that you did, sometimes even if it was in their dreams FFS (fight them by applying above, particularly if you know you're in the right).

Utilise their tools against their BS.

Oh she is doing everything you've stated but I think she forgets in 35 and not 25.

At 25 I would of felt for it, not today.

Also I do my best to practise the ideology of Anton Lavey Satanism so womens emotional manipulation will have no effect on me!

Plus I live with my mother and sister, they have given me some good lessons how sly and sneaky women can be?
Especially when they form a coalition!

Banned
Reaction score
There is no greater evil, than a group of females conspiring!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You lucky fucker.
When I was driving, a shift start could be 6 hours different day to day, and then change shifts each fortnight.
I work in a small depot where some like early, some like late, and swaps are allowed