News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So Australia suffer their worst ever World Cup loss.

somehow, I think, I just THINK, that if their #1 choice fullback AND best attacking weapon was playing, the outcome wouldn’t have been so bad.

Aunty Raerae well done.
Probably wouldn’t have made any difference whatsoever. As a whole, Wallaby results have been consistently bad for a number of years. The Wallabies biggest problem yesterday was clearing the ball out of their own area and kicking has never been one of Folau’s strengths.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No man..Australia was dominated at the breakdown..the Poms where able to force a number of turnovers..that’s why flanker Tom Curry was man of the match..he played all over captain Hooper and Pocock..and that is no mean feat as they are the best in the business..particularly Pocock, who is one of the Wallabies best ever at the breakdown..Add that to the Pommies front row who overpowered the Aussies..Plus England defensively were top notch..their defensive was adjusted for each part of the field..and the areas where Australia attack from.. Additionally The Wallabies haven’t got a kicker of any note..hence why they get isolated and caught in trouble..a lot..

So all in all..to be perfectly honest Folau would have made bugger all difference to the outcome against the top sides like England..the lower sides yes..but not high quality ones..

But last night they were outplayed and out coached..who has just quit..and by a former Wallaby coach no less..as they have been for the last few years..with Folau or not..
As the "enemy", I have to agree with you boss lol

Just save time and give to my boys FFS

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As the "enemy", I have to agree with you boss lol

Just save time and give to my boys FFS
I’m not a fan of the Wallabies either my man.. As far as I’m concerned the world is off balance if the All Blacks ain’t winning!
Ps..I would have given my left nut to have played em after staring down the Haka..actually knowing my luck I probably would of lost my left nut in a maul.. Actually there was this Sth African rugby player who’s scrotum got cut open and his ball fell out hanging by its nerve..all he did was go in the dressing room had his ball put back in and his sack sewn up!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the Wallabies either my man.. As far as I’m concerned the world is off balance if the All Blacks ain’t winning!
Ps..I would have given my left nut to have played em after staring down the Haka..actually knowing my luck I probably would of lost my left nut in a maul.. Actually there was this Sth African rugby player who’s scrotum got cut open and his ball fell out hanging by its nerve..all he did was go in the dressing room had his ball put back in and his sack sewn up!!
Shouldn't laugh but fkn lol!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS Cheika bit the bullet and has thrown the towel in.

Jumped or pushed?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was hoping they would beat the Poms so the All Blacks would of beat them 80-0 lol
Yeah that would've been embarrassing - but this gives the All Blacks a chance to take out the poms after the pathetic umpires display during the Cricket WC final.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the most boring outcome possible, Folau and Rugby Australia settled on an undisclosed amount. Folau apologised, RA apologised. End of case.
I wonder how long it will take for the "Amount they settled for to be leaked"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I reckon Folau knew they were going to bend over, so that's why he upped the price he was suing for.

A big congratulations for Raelene Castle for continuing to prove to the sporting world just how much of an incompetent administrator she is.

(1) Achieve Nothing as Netball Australia CEO
(2) Drives Canterbury Bulldogs into financial ruin giving the board zero power over an out-dated coach
(3) Costs RA a seven-figure legal bill (without doubt) over her handling over the whole Folau saga.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In the most boring outcome possible, Folau and Rugby Australia settled on an undisclosed amount. Folau apologised, RA apologised. End of case.
LOL ... I wonder how much this one cost Rugby Australia... can't have been cheap considering not that long ago RA were keen to fight it out of principle.

Folau upping the amount suggests it was destined to be settled, and he wanted some wiggle room in negotiations.

Ask for $14 million, gets $10 million + they foot legal costs, everyones laughing.

Given the payout he can now afford to buy the patrons a church "The Church of Folau-Schitt", rather than sponging off Uniting Church Kenthurst at like $120 a week for renting their chruch.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RA backing down, I thought this was a slam dunk? Raelene you fucking absolute dud lol. Wonder how much she cost them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfaoooooo at people saying “it was in his contract reeeeeeeeeeeee”. If it was they would have easily handled this scandal and Folau would be rightfully stripped of any entitlement. In my opinion Folau let em off easy and should fkn buried the pricks (metaphorically speaking of course keep your vaginas in your panties specific strong men)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well hang on not end of case. What happened to “it’s in his contract” and rugby Australia won’t stand for that crap? Settling it outside of court suggests it was never in his contract and that was just a Msm social beat up. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Folau winner here.

Status
Not open for further replies.