What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In terms of Netflix I just started watching Wu Assassins last night. If you're into fast-paced Martial Arts, this is one you'll enjoy. The main character is just a chef who can fight, however he's been given an artifact that gives him the gift of 1000 monks. When he's in action, people don't see him as the chef, they actually think they're fighting one of the monks who's spirit he possesses. It's pretty cool.
I personally thought it was shit. Poor acting, story had potential, but fell pretty flat imo. If it's choppy sock you like Into the Badlands is shitloads better

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally thought it was shit. Poor acting, story had potential, but fell pretty flat imo. If it's choppy sock you like Into the Badlands is shitloads better
You definitely had to switch your brain off for it. The acting was horrible and the story went weird.

Ive watched the first 4 episodes of Badlands but stopped watching after that 'cause I found it boring. I heard it gets better later on.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You definitely had to switch your brain off for it. The acting was horrible and the story went weird.

Ive watched the first 4 episodes of Badlands but stopped watching after that 'cause I found it boring. I heard it gets better later on.
Even it went weird in the final season, i havent even finished it, but the fight sequences where pretty good generally. Daniel Wu (think thats his name) is pretty good

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think i have to get netflix soon. Tried to resist since ive got fetch with a few channel packs and its been fine till recently, but ive pretty much seen everything thats on there now, and the shows on free to air these days are mostly shit. The only good things on free to air now are footy games, sometimes cricket, and gogglebox imo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think i have to get netflix soon. Tried to resist since ive got fetch with a few channel packs and its been fine till recently, but ive pretty much seen everything thats on there now, and the shows on free to air these days are mostly shit. The only good things on free to air now are footy games, sometimes cricket, and gogglebox imo.
From memory the first month is free and you can always cancel right before the the next month too avoid being charged if you don't want to keep it.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Season 3 Goliath.
Just recapping S2 before I binge.
Billy-bob is the bomb in this

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've gotten through about 7 episode of GLOW on Netflix. I don't know what it is, but I just can't get into that show as much as I'd like. I'll give it the rest of season 1 to convince me to watch season 2.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In terms of Netflix I just started watching Wu Assassins last night. If you're into fast-paced Martial Arts, this is one you'll enjoy. The main character is just a chef who can fight, however he's been given an artifact that gives him the gift of 1000 monks. When he's in action, people don't see him as the chef, they actually think they're fighting one of the monks who's spirit he possesses. It's pretty cool.
I started watching this am thinking this is going to be good then they bring in super power shit I was gutted had to sto watching

Wahesh

Reaction score
I started watching this am thinking this is going to be good then they bring in super power shit I was gutted had to sto watching
There is a lot of martial arts action in the film that isn't supernatural - I'd continue giving it a go if I was you.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I finished season 1 of GLOW. I'll admit that at the beginning of the series, it was hard to watch. It was like watching a poor-woman's TNA trying to get off the ground. We all know that women's wrestling these days is only interesting when it has the big names who can actually wrestle (Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch etc...) and if it was all rookie women who barely make the ropes move when they bounce off them, it would be boring. That is what was boring about GLOW in season 1. It took until the last 2 episodes though until things really got interesting, and they saved the best episode for last.

Apparently season 2 is even better, and season 3 is out already with season 4 coming out sometime next year. It's only about 30 mins per episode so I'd give it a try if you guys are after something to watch.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow, suits has been on a downward slope since season 4 and I didn't think things could get worse past season 8....i was wrong. This last season is more than painful to sit through. The forced melodrama, characters that have turned into paper thin cutouts of what they once were and vomit inducing "love" storylines make me want to gouge out my eyes with a fork.

I'll finish the series because once I go past the two season mark with any show I always see it out til the end. Something so mind numbingly awful like this survives for nine seasons and good concept shows get axed after one or two.

There really is no justice in this world

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, suits has been on a downward slope since season 4 and I didn't think things could get worse past season 8....i was wrong. This last season is more than painful to sit through. The forced melodrama, characters that have turned into paper thin cutouts of what they once were and vomit inducing "love" storylines make me want to gouge out my eyes with a fork.

I'll finish the series because once I go past the two season mark with any show I always see it out til the end. Something so mind numbingly awful like this survives for nine seasons and good concept shows get axed after one or two.

There really is no justice in this world
Greedy fucks just see dollars and not their rep.

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I started Wu Assassins and the best part in the first few eps was the cooking... food looked awesome after that zzzzzzz couldn’t continue. Right now watching Power and Godfather of Harlem on Stan.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I started Wu Assassins and the best part in the first few eps was the cooking... food looked awesome after that zzzzzzz couldn’t continue. Right now watching Power and Godfather of Harlem on Stan.
I was a bit like that to when I first started watching it, however it gets better. I NEEDED to watch the last 3 episodes consecutively. That's how good it was.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone watch Watchmen yet?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was a bit like that to when I first started watching it, however it gets better. I NEEDED to watch the last 3 episodes consecutively. That's how good it was.
May give it another go.... grim was not bad watched that a few years back.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Re-watching Happy! I'm kind of alternating between Happy and GLOW every night.