Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe we are about to sign an inconsistent injury riddled moron with the dumbest footy nous who decided to call himself blow job.

Enjoy watching this guy run around in Ccup considering this guys work ethic definitely aint on par with the culture being throw around at the club.
You serious? Who the hell gives themselves "blow job" as a nickname?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cant believe we are about to sign an inconsistent injury riddled moron with the dumbest footy nous who decided to call himself blow job.

Enjoy watching this guy run around in Ccup considering this guys work ethic definitely aint on par with the culture being throw around at the club.
It really isn't that bad. There are just better options available for 2021. If we do sign Leilua I have faith in our leadership group and coaching staff to get the best out of him. Also if true I'll be rooting to sign Latrell for Fullback :D

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Do you support bulldogs lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You serious? Who the hell gives themselves "blow job" as a nickname?
Yeahhhh he was originally Joseph... Then changed it to BJ. Wont be surprised if his nickname is Hoover or Dyson!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It really isn't that bad. There are just better options available for 2021. If we do sign Leilua I have faith in our leadership group and coaching staff to get the best out of him. Also if true I'll be rooting to sign Latrell for Fullback :D
Considering we are building a team that leaves nothing else on the field for each other I don't see BJ fitting that mould. His a selfish player that cant break through his own barriers. I would be happy to be proven wrong but I just don't feel its a good move....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis is lucky he will have Joey too carry him next season.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering we are building a team that leaves nothing else on the field for each other I don't see BJ fitting that mould. His a selfish player that cant break through his own barriers. I would be happy to be proven wrong but I just don't feel its a good move....

Considering we are building a team that leaves nothing else on the field”

wtf did raiders do this year, 3rd best defensive team in the comp... they did exactly that and guess what leluia has proved you and a lot of people here wrong already by being a part of that squad and contributing tremendously. so your assumption that he’s lazy, a moron (assuming you know him personally) and I am assuming you know him better then a coach who took his team to a grand final and demands success every week.... I suggest you get a grip mate, and give him a go geez...

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Judging by the efforts in the 9s today, we’re chasing the wrong Leilua. Lucciano runs way harder

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Judging by the efforts in the 9s today, we’re chasing the wrong Leilua. Lucciano runs way harder
We don't need any more Second Rowers unless there name is Fifita.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Considering we are building a team that leaves nothing else on the field”

wtf did raiders do this year, 3rd best defensive team in the comp... they did exactly that and guess what leluia has proved you and a lot of people here wrong already by being a part of that squad and contributing tremendously. so your assumption that he’s lazy, a moron (assuming you know him personally) and I am assuming you know him better then a coach who took his team to a grand final and demands success every week.... I suggest you get a grip mate, and give him a go geez...
You said it, why would a team that has a similar culture want to get it rid leilua?

And he played less than half a season could be the reason they did so well lol

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said it, why would a team that has a similar culture want to get it rid leilua?

And he played less than half a season could be the reason they did so well lol
It’s called a salary cap that effects every team besides the roosters...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s called a salary cap that effects every team besides the roosters...
"Salary cap"

And even if it was the "salary cap" don't teams usually get rid of the players they don't want?

At the end of the day I would rather the us nab players like CHN, DWZ and Stimpson rather than collect scraps.

Last edited:

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Salary cap"

And even if it was the "salary cap" don't teams usually get rid of the players they don't want?
It’s called balancing your squad... leluia is their most expensive player in their backline.
They sell him and resigned Simonson on an upgraded contract... stocks have risen for the likes of wighton, Bateman..

balancing your cap doesn’t mean you sell the players you want to get rid off, it involves selling players you can’t afford to keep.

I’m assuming you think dogs wanted to get rid of Klemmer to balance the cap?
Get rid of James graham?

our club didn’t want them that much they even paid graham to play at st George????

Our inspirational leader...
geez man, It’s not rocket science....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s called balancing your squad... leluia is their most expensive player in their backline.
They sell him and resigned Simonson on an upgraded contract... stocks have risen for the likes of wighton, Bateman..

balancing your cap doesn’t mean you sell the players you want to get rid off, it involves selling players you can’t afford to keep.

I’m assuming you think dogs wanted to get rid of Klemmer to balance the cap?
Get rid of James graham?

our club didn’t want them that much they even paid graham to play at st George????

Our inspirational leader...
geez man, It’s not rocket science....
All good mate, your right, I'm wrong.

Hopefully we don't get the scraps.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's give the ugly bastard a go at least.

Might be shit, might come good.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd take Leilua if we can also get Luciano to the Dogs. He is very skillful for the position he plays. Genuine ball playing strike back rower with footwork as well. However like BJ his defense is dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.