Little groups with a hierarchy lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I spent a few years refereeing touch football in Sydney to a reasonably competitive level.

Most of the referees around me were on huge ego rips and as soon as they'd get in the middle of the field they would literally froth over the ability to take control and talk down to players.

I used to hate it (never spoke up about it).

My approach to refereeing was to work with the players and let the focus of the game be their athletic ability, and not my ability to blow a whistle and act like a prick.

IMO, it worked a lot better that way.
You think footy refs are bad?
You should see basketball referees.

My cousin used to play basketball and you could see from a mile away the refs egos inflate every time they blew the whistle!

I think the one game I watched my cousin play I got the shits and wanted to go on the court and give the refs shit.

But my mum and aunty convinced to go wait outside instead.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You think footy refs are bad?
You should see basketball referees.

My cousin used to play basketball and you could see from a mile away the refs egos inflate every time they blew the whistle!

I think the one game I watched my cousin play I got the shits and wanted to go on the court and give the refs shit.

But my mum and aunty convinced to go wait outside instead.
Yeah they get a bit like that. They find joy in knowing there is nothing you can do about it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
pavelic was thinking too himself "omg im meeting hitler, I better not fuck this up and ive got to make sure to agree to anything he wants because he is the daddy, oh shit he is standing on the steps, does that mean he is going to ask me to suck his dick ffs? if he does ask me to suck his dick do I immediately do it or maybe he is just testing me to see if im gay so should I refuse?, this is so confusing"

pavelic was the biggest coward pussy going around, always hiding using fake names, using human shields to escape and fleeing half way around the world
So if you were one of the worlds most wanted men you'd be on the frontline of the mardigras wouldn't you?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So if you were one of the worlds most wanted men you'd be on the frontline of the mardigras wouldn't you?
I wouldn't be one of the most wanted men because I wouldn't genocide 100,000 people but if I did then I wouldn't hide and make my people pay the price

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
ORLY???
You ODB, you!!! :P
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nah bro, we were pretty cool and comfortable. I remember one time my ex told me to give her sister a piggy back... so I did. Her sister was younger, hotter, and bustier. I don't know how I didn't erupt during the process.

Banned
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nah bro, we were pretty cool and comfortable. I remember one time my ex told me to give her sister a piggy back... so I did. Her sister was younger, hotter, and bustier. I don't know how I didn't erupt during the process.
That's not helping :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's not helping :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Spare a thought for me, I had a little hot chick with her arms around my chest holding onto me for dear life screaming "Oh my God, oh my God" constantly because she was terrified at how fast I was running with her on my back :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the pedophile meter is high in this thread, giving little sisters a piggyback and fantasizing about picking up women like children

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold on... you work in a nucular panner plant don't ya? I'm sure all the radioactive shit in there makes things bigger doesn't it? It also glows green. I'm sure the whamen love it... a big, glowing-green slug about to enter their fertile garden, yeah?
It could effect you.. I was looking to buy a house once and was all good until I saw the power lines thy basically ran over the property. The real estate and owner tried to convince me there is no negative side effects from living under power lines but the owner basically didn’t have a hair on his head .. the radiation possibly scorched his head.

Maybe there should be a group with a hierarchy for people who live in close proximity or under power lines. Would be a sad bunch

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It could effect you.. I was looking to buy a house once and was all good until I saw the power lines thy basically ran over the property. The real estate and owner tried to convince me there is no negative side effects from living under power lines but the owner basically didn’t have a hair on his head .. the radiation possibly scorched his head.

Maybe there should be a group with a hierarchy for people who live in close proximity or under power lines. Would be a sad bunch

there is > r/incels

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hold on... you work in a nucular panner plant don't ya? I'm sure all the radioactive shit in there makes things bigger doesn't it? It also glows green. I'm sure the whamen love it... a big, glowing-green slug about to enter their fertile garden, yeah?
Radiation shrinks tumors ?
And it only glows green in the simpsons. Cherenkov radiation is blue, and only in the presence of water.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Blue boost.

What you think of little half aboriginal middle aged guys who works in security and walk around like they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

I think this guy has survived the years without getting a smack in the mouth?

If I ever see him again I'll tell him the only reason you are a big mouth and no one has smacked you yet is because they would feel bad hurting a fully grown man whose smaller than their 10 year old son!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Blue boost.

What you think of little half aboriginal middle aged guys who works in security and walk around like they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

If I ever see him again I'll tell him the only reason you are a big mouth and no one has smacked you yet is because they would feel bad hurting a fully grown man whose smaller than their 10 year old son!
Or more realistically, people don't want to be labelled as a racist or hate crime these days, even though what you are doesn't make you who you are.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue boost.

I worked in the cross many years ago. There was this old short security guy who had this reputation for being able to dish out some serious hurt. It's like back in the day the wives tale was he killed a bloke. He was a little guy with a hierarchy being head of security lol. At the start of the night he would be lingering up and throwing a few short Combinations to prepare himself if push comes to shove during the night ahead .. I used to scoff and chuckle.

I thought to myself "you don't look much to me" and everytime there was a fight he would always get there too late after all the punches had been thrown. He was old, short and looked like he was better suited to lawn bowls.

I saw a drunken 18 year Old (after being kicked out of the club) square up to him on the street once, calling him every name under the sun, challenging him one on one. I thought here we go, I'm gonna finally see what he's got, but he stood there, looked around everywhere for someone to jump in, he looked a little scared to me. I think the punk 18 year old might have thrown a few bombs and dropped him.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I worked in the cross many years ago. There was this old short security guy who had this reputation for being able to dish out some serious hurt. It's like back in the day the wives tale was he killed a bloke. He was a little guy with a hierarchy bring head of security lol. At the start of the night he would be lingering up and throwing a few short ones to prepare him for the night ahead .. I used to scoff and chuckle.

I thought to myself "you don't look much to me" and everytime there was a fight he would always get there too late after all the punches had been thrown. He was old, short and looked like he was better suited to lawn bowls.

I saw a drunken 18 year Old square up to him on the street once, calling him every name under the sun, challenging him one on one. I thought here we go, I'm gonna see what he's got, but he stood there, looked around everywhere for someone to jump in, he looked a little scared to me. I think the punk 18 year old might have dropped him.
Great story blue balls

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I worked in the cross many years ago. There was this old short security guy who had this reputation for being able to dish out some serious hurt. It's like back in the day the wives tale was he killed a bloke. He was a little guy with a hierarchy being head of security lol. At the start of the night he would be lingering up and throwing a few short Combinations to prepare himself if push comes to shove during the night ahead .. I used to scoff and chuckle.

I saw a drunken 18 year Old (after being kicked out of the club) square up to him on the street once, calling him every name under the sun, challenging him one on one. I thought here we go, I'm gonna finally see what he's got, but he stood there, looked around everywhere for someone to jump in, he looked a little scared to me. I think the punk 18 year old might have thrown a few bombs and dropped him.
I went to the cross last night.
What a shithole that place has become.

The spruikers don't speak English anymore.

Atleast they used to have sleazy wog skips who could speak the language.