Climate Change Protests

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah she is actually addicted to them. I hid them from her for about 10 mins and bro, I saw a demon come out lol

She slapped me when I gave them back then 30 mins later when they kicked in she hugged and kissed me for 20 mins lol

Fucking junkie lol

yep... definitely a high dose if she's taking them regularly... no wonder it kept you up :tongueclosed: the sad reality is that she is just one of too many.... that shit is meant for extreme cases not to be eaten like fucking candy lol

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah she is actually addicted to them. I hid them from her for about 10 mins and bro, I saw a demon come out lol

She slapped me when I gave them back then 30 mins later when they kicked in she hugged and kissed me for 20 mins lol

Fucking junkie lol
Bro, do I have to?
Rather my man to hand relationship over a junkie!

Banned
Reaction score
I got bored, so calculated the percentage of radiation still emitted beyond approximately 70cm shield of just water from a radioactive source.
0.09765625% is the answer for those of an inquisitive mind.
So flooding Earth is simply the elites master plan to reduce radioactive exposure for all of us!
How dare they try and save us from ourselves, via climate change!!!

Banned
Reaction score
Had a brilliant idea.
Cancel the dole, aboriginal, feminist and minority funding and the government grant all that saved money directly towards CSIRO towards inventing practical renewable energy sources which we can patent and sell to the rest of the world :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got nothing against weed.... I just enjoy a wine or two .... in moderation, Ted has its own health benefits.... and in excess it’s fun.... lol
A bit of heroin in moderation has health benefits too.

Its like people who are hooked on ice.
In their minds they think there is nothing wrong with it?
Ive even heard addicts say it has health benefits.

In the mind of an ice addict or alcoholic they are not the ones with the problem.

Its the straight edge sober people who are fucked up apparently?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A bit of heroin in moderation has health benefits too.

Its like people who are hooked on ice.
In their minds they think there is nothing wrong with it?
Ive even heard addicts say it has health benefits.

In the mind of an ice addict or alcoholic they are not the ones with the problem.

Its the straight edge sober people who are fucked up apparently?
I never said straight edged people were fucked up or have a problem, but generalisations which label casual drinkers or users of some recreational drugs as addicts are problematic. To equate all people who enjoy a drink to ice or heroin addicts is inaccurate. Whether you’re talking about booze, sugar, caffeine, or even recreational drugs like pot, the substance isn’t the problem. Addiction is.

I don’t think there is any scientific research touting health benefits of meth..... red wine has antioxidants and drinking it in moderation has health benefits.

There’s also the matter of competing functional addiction to dysfunctional addiction, which are not the same thing.... not to say functional addiction is a good thing, but a distinction still needs to be drawn.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No matter how much you try to sugar coat it. Poison is poison.

Poison isn't good for humans.
Ive attended drug and alcohol counselling.

Out a group of 10, only 2 were there for drug issues and the rest for alcohol.

They were a fucking wreck.
Its ok keep lying to yourself if it helps you sleep better.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem with alcohol is that it can creep up on you.... You can go from feeling sober to blacked out in the space of a small glass.. and the problem there is.... it doesn't matter who you are, you can cause a lot of problems for you or others even if its the only time you ever get drunk.. and these problems do occur on a very constant basis

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No matter how much you try to sugar coat it. Poison is poison.

Poison isn't good for humans.
Ive attended drug and alcohol counselling.

Out a group of 10, only 2 were there for drug issues and the rest for alcohol.

They were a fucking wreck.
Its ok keep lying to yourself if it helps you sleep better.
I’m not sugar coating anything. There is ample research to back up my claims. Pharmaceutical drugs are poison too if you take too many of them. They still deliver health benefits.

Sorry, but you’re talking shit.

That’s not to say you can’t get the same benefits from other things, but in moderation, Ted wine can be beneficial. I think your view is a little too dogmatic.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/red-wine/art-20048281

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem with alcohol is that it can creep up on you.... You can go from feeling sober to blacked out in the space of a small glass.. and the problem there is.... it doesn't matter who you are, you can cause a lot of problems for you or others even if its the only time you ever get drunk.. and these problems do occur on a very constant basis
My younger brother is an alcoholic.
If you say anything negative about his precious booze he gets his nose out of joint and starts picking on my guilty pleasures.

I remember one of the last times I drank alcohol the next day I had a blackout as you've described and fell on the floor missing my bed.

I think I wasn't far off dying either?
But since I come from a long line of dumb Yugoslav drunks that is what possiblly saved me?

The only thing rakija is goodfor is cleaning wounds or dirt.

Alcohol actually makes good window cleaner.
Just imagine what damage it is doing to your insides if its used to burn infections?

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not sugar coating anything. There is ample research to back up my claims. Pharmaceutical drugs are poison too if you take too many of them. They still deliver health benefits.

Sorry, but you’re talking shit.
Have you ever had to fight an all consuming addiction?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There was a time when I felt I couldn’t function without a cigarette and couldn’t sleep without a few bongs at night.... but I overcame those.

I’m not saying addiction isn’t a problem.... I’ve seen alcohol destroy lives. But so does sugar. You can’t prohibit every substance which can cause addiction.... prohibition doesn’t work.

My point is not that addiction is not a problem, it is that not all people who drink are addicts.

All of those points seem to relate to binge drinking and none refute or address the point made in the article I shared.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I was in rehab a few years ago and some of the other guys and girls were fighting a drug and/or alcohol addiction and I can say without doubt that you have not seen the depths of despair until you've met an addict.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a time when I felt I couldn’t function without a cigarette and couldn’t sleep without a few bongs at night.... but I overcame those.

I’m not saying addiction isn’t a problem.... I’ve seen alcohol destroy lives. But so does sugar. You can’t prohibit every substance which can cause addiction.... prohibition doesn’t work.

My point is not that addiction is not a problem, it is that not all people who drink are addicts.

All of those points seem to relate to binge drinking and none refute or address the point made in the article I shared.

Good point you make about sugar! my only beef with the way we treat alcohol here is that some people would consider drinking on weekends as casual drinking... like fair enough if you're just having one or two drinks... or if you have a wine or a beer after work or whatever.... but if somebody is getting drunk just about every weekend, for 5-10 years, or whatever... that's a problem imo.... (definitely not speaking from experience) I'd like to see more regulations but not an outright ban!

Banned
Reaction score
As I've said privately, it's not the volume of alcohol, yet the habit behind consumption that defines addiction.