The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Btw @PowerfulWhaman
women are that powerful and independent that I had that useless Brazilian girl reach out to me again when I've been ignoring her.

Lets just say after 35 years I have it worked out finally and understand why men cheat?
Yep. But listen. The blame is squarely
On you not her. She’s like you said just being a powerful independent waman following her sexual desires and there’s nothing wrong with that. If anything you’re a rapist.

Banned
Reaction score
Someone forgot the part where aboriginals practiced eco-terrorism to a point, that they transformed an entire subtropical and tropical ecosystem into the arid scrub and bush-land we have today, that needs fuck off large exploding fires to germinate the next generation of growth.
Yay! :/

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bloody hell, the amount of shit stained on our nations history is downright embarrassing. Imagine the field day the poms would have laughing at us if they found out that we had soldiers armed with Lewis guns going to war against a harmless, flightless bird.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody hell, the amount of shit stained on our nations history is downright embarrassing. Imagine the field day the poms would have laughing at us if they found out that we had soldiers armed with Lewis guns going to war against a harmless, flightless bird.
.. And we lost