Little groups with a hierarchy lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed plenty of little associations and groups popping up. What's funny is that they have their own organisational structure or hierarchy.

I walked past a room the other day and there was this association of short people and I noticed one bloke talking so decisiviely. Like he was the leading authority on a subject matter, everyone on the edge of their seat. I wanted to walk in and say "cool down bro, your just a short C**t".

Another room I saw a group of animal lovers and someone was handing out awards. They were all clapping.. I was thinking are they being presented with a university degree or a crap award Noone else recognises.

Do people set up little crap groups and associations so they can feel like they are important and they are on top? Other people have to work their way up and pay their dues before they can sit in the top seat

But outside of that room they are nothing, Noone gives them any regard. Who cares if someone is the leading authority in a bullshit topic or particular interest .

What crappy little groups and associations do you know that have a ridiculous hierarchy and organisational chart?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well there is a bunch of fuckwits on here trying to take over the kennel lol

Worst part the dumbest **** of the group brags about it lol PS his husband is Mr Ed.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes people set up social groups as a mask for their own low self esteem.

Btw lol@ feeling like saying you're only a litte cnut.

I have friend who was recently a part of a water polo team.

Biggest group of weird Anglo-Australians I've ever seen!

The leader of the group told me I have to be able to swim for at least 20km before qualifying to be on their team.
Yeah right!
Who the fuck do I look like? Grant Hackett.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've noticed plenty of little associations and groups popping up. What's funny is that they have their own organisational structure or hierarchy.

I walked past a room the other day and there was this association of short people and I noticed one bloke talking so decisiviely. Like he was the leading authority on a subject matter, everyone on the edge of their seat. I wanted to walk in and say "cool down bro, your just a short C**t".

Another room I saw a group of animal lovers and someone was handing out awards. They were all clapping.. I was thinking are they being presented with a university degree or a crap award Noone else recognises.

Do people set up little crap groups and associations so they can feel like they are important and they are on top? Other people have to work their way up and pay their dues before they can sit in the top seat

But outside of that room they are nothing, Noone gives them any regard. Who cares if someone is the leading authority in a bullshit topic or particular interest .

What crappy little groups and associations do you know that have a ridiculous hierarchy and organisational chart?
Can I ask where you were to be walking past these rooms?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We played a joke on a mate of mine many years ago.

Sent him an email thanking him for his monthly direct debit to a prominent short people group.

My mate calls them up and blasts the little guys, calls them every short insult under the son. There was no such debit or donation set up and I'll tell you the lol fellas didn't back up, they stood their ground. Lol they won't take it being belittled.

Another mate sent them a few short jokes on email. The little buggers had an IT expert trace his emails and they went confronted him lol. He apologised but felt like hammer fisting them on top of their heads.. I still tell him today those little guys "cut him down to size" lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about that peadophile who lives down south, preaches the bible and has about 100 different gullible women under his charm and always getting them pregnant?

Then people scratch their heads and wonder why the world is so fucked?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Blue_boost What have you got against short people, did a Smurf fuck ya missus? Left you feeling like a beta?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can't live with them and can't live without them!
If you have a place of your own and let them move in with you?
Then you're a big time fucking idiot!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
What have you got against short people, did a Smurf fuck ya missus? Left you feeling like a beta?
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

On a more serious note that, I am SO FUDGKING ATTRACTED to short girls. I mean naturally men from my region of the world like women with curves and stuff, and that's all good, but a women who's short and skinny with a big bust and/or an ass that looks good in the clothes she wears, that's fine with me.

Fark me I saw this chick at lunch time that had a nice bubble ghetto. I wanted her to sit on my lap :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What have you got against short people, did a Smurf fuck ya missus? Left you feeling like a beta?
Lol like in me,myself and Irene.

Tbh I got nothing against short people.
I adore the lifelong insecure sermons ive copped from small guys!.
One of my Lebo mates is a little shorty as are a lot of Lebo muslims I find.

Anyway he told me he put up with being bullied for his size the same way I did growing up.

I have noticed a lot of short guys can be loud mouthed or gym junkies?

I suppose they have to make up for it some other way?

Like I said,
I got nothing against short guys.
I was that tall kid who acted as vanguard to all the short outcast kids at school!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol like in me,myself and Irene.

Tbh I got nothing against short people.
I adore the lifelong insecure sermons ive copped from small guys!.
One of my Lebo mates is a little shorty as are a lot of Lebo muslims I find.

Anyway he told me he put up with being bullied for his size the same way I did growing up.

I have noticed a lot of short guys can be loud mouthed or gym junkies?

I suppose they have to make up for it some other way?

Like I said,
I got nothing against short guys.
I was that tall kid who acted as vanguard to all the short outcast kids at school!
I am in the shorter people range but I don't suffer small man syndrome or anything like that. I will admit, the short jokes do get a bit annoying after a while but I just tell people, which I've mentioned on here before that I'm short because my dick weighed me down.

Actually, one thing about being short that pissed me off is when chicks say " I can't date a short guy" but if I said "Well I can't date a fat girl" the chicks lose their shit.