Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't give a shit about Thailand!
Make prostitution illegal over there and lets see how many old,fat and ugly men still think it will be the best place on Earth?
I'd never step foot in that shithole. Only Asian countries I want to go to is Japan,Vietnam purely for the food and Laos for the food/friendly people.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd never step foot in that shithole. Only Asian countries I want to go to is Japan,Vietnam purely for the food and Laos for the food/friendly people.
Japan and South Korea for me.

Meant to be going next March with my sister but I've been a bum and haven't saved for the plane or trip yet! Gotta pull my finger out or I'll be stuck here while she gets to visit two of the most technological advanced places on Earth!

Why you want go visit Vietnam for?
Just go to Cabramatta or the south side of Bankstown

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't give a shit about Thailand!
Make prostitution illegal over there and lets see how many old,fat and ugly men still think it will be the best place on Earth?
Prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Japan and South Korea for me.

Meant to be going next March with my sister but I've been a bum and haven't saved for the plane or trip yet! Gotta pull my finger out or I'll be stuck here while she gets to visit two of the most technological advanced places on Earth!

Why you want go visit Vietnam for?
Just go to Cabramatta or the south side of Bankstown
I've tapped out nearly every store/restaurant in Cabra, especially the back alley, heavy duty traditional ones.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Prostitution is illegal in Thailand.
Well it isn't working out for them is it?

STOP illegal prostitution in south east asia for pathetic middle aged men who can't score a fuck in their own nation and lets see if people still think Thailand is the best thing since sliced bread?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well it isn't working out for them is it?

STOP illegal prostitution in south east asia for pathetic middle aged men who can't score a fuck in their own nation and lets see if people still think Thailand is the best thing since sliced bread?
Each to their own but If I were single and a horny **** I wouldn't go to diseased shithole to fuck underaged girls or trannies.

I wouldn't look at any "female" there because you can't help but think every chick is a dude lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Each to their own but If I were single and a horny **** I wouldn't go to diseased shithole to fuck underaged girls or trannies.

I wouldn't look at any "female" there because you can't help but think every chick is a dude lol
I'd rather go to Latvia or Estonia to fuck.poor women.

Have you seen Latvian women?
They are poor like Thai women but light years more attractive and have a better personality!

Bloody idiot I am too, I had a drunk Latvian hanging off me a few years back but unfortunately I was sober and at work, not in a good mood.

I don't care how attractive a woman is!
I always get the shits when they want me to play the violin over them breaking their heels in the escalator!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Closing this thread, I think people have had their say on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.