Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I’m stirring shit
To be honest I am pretty sick of you commenting on my posts with snide little remarks trying to bait me. Grow up FFS

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
To be honest I am pretty sick of you commenting on my posts with snide little remarks trying to bait me. Grow up FFS
Lol sorry didn’t know you’re sensitive

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the dictatorship will just nuke it
The only reason we were nuking shit about him was because we did not want people talking about it until we knew what was going on (admin decisions not mod decisions). It looks like he will be coming back so you guys can all get those knots out of your knickers.

As for this rival page, bulldogs4life is a pretty successful fan facebook page. It is run by some absolute moron but for some reason a lot of people gravitate to it. Honestly I think it is an area the kennel has failed in (social media integration). I think it mostly because that Bulldogs4life page is happy to post all these stupid rumours as fact before there is any proof, and facebookers lap that shit up.

Banned
Reaction score
The only reason we were nuking shit about him was because we did not want people talking about it until we knew what was going on (admin decisions not mod decisions). It looks like he will be coming back so you guys can all get those knots out of your knickers.

As for this rival page, bulldogs4life is a pretty successful fan facebook page. It is run by some absolute moron but for some reason a lot of people gravitate to it. Honestly I think it is an area the kennel has failed in (social media integration). I think it mostly because that Bulldogs4life page is happy to post all these stupid rumours as fact before there is any proof, and facebookers lap that shit up.
R U OK ?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Well admin fucked up
And mods fucked up by being rude ***** about it

I don't give a fuck if you see it or not and I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else about it.

Fact it the kennel spiralled out of control and the way things were handled was very poor.

The way mods tone in how they respond to kennel members is very rude and condescending.

Hence why the dictators reference

And I'm not referring to the mri situation
I'm talking all the time.

Like I said, I'm not going to argue with you over it.
I'm going to be a rude **** and give you guys a taste of your own medicine.

I'm telling you how it is, end of discussion

Take it on board or not, that's up to you.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

'run by an absolute moron' says the bloke in the gimp mask lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Sounds like you and another mod have your panties in a knot every time someone asks about Mr I.

At least try to hide your triggering.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well admin fucked up
And mods fucked up by being rude ***** about it

I don't give a fuck if you see it or not and I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else about it.

Fact it the kennel spiralled out of control and the way things were handled was very poor.

The way mods tone in how they respond to kennel members is very rude and condescending.

Hence why the dictators reference

And I'm not referring to the mri situation
I'm talking all the time.

Like I said, I'm not going to argue with you over it.
I'm going to be a rude **** and give you guys a taste of your own medicine.

I'm telling you how it is, end of discussion

Take it on board or not, that's up to you.
That's right, have a mod title doesn't excuse you for being a bitch ****. Give as good as you get.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you think Catherine the great fucker and MrI are one in the same?
That imbecile thinks Mr I is half the kennel the bored dumb ****.

For the record Mr I has never been banned and talks to the normal members on here. In fact he is having his own troubles yet is always asking about me and my health, helping out @the duke and others that consider him a genuine mate.

The quicker he returns to where he belongs and the bitch mods fuck off the better for the whole site.

To clarify the vast majority of mods are awesome, except the cut ***** who are obvious anti Mr I, they know who they are. Fuck the way they get triggered I'm sure the whole kennel know who they are.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That imbecile thinks Mr I is half the kennel the bored dumb ****.

For the record Mr I has never been banned and talks to the normal members on here. In fact he is having his own troubles yet is always asking about me and my health.

The quicker he returns to where he belongs and the bitch mods fuck off the better for the whole site.

To clarify the vast majority of mods are awesome, except the cut ***** who are obvious anti Mr I, they know who they are.
I miss MrI's contributions.
He sounds like myself, disregards himself to help others.

Ive DM'd him a few times, we have similar stories

One that stands out is we both have sleazy pricks in our family who think Thailand is the best place on Earth?

I can think of better 3rd world nations to visit and fuck poor women!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I miss MrI's contributions.
He sounds like myself, disregards himself to help others.

Ive DM'd him a few times, we have similar stories

One that stands out is we both have sleazy pricks in our family who think Thailand is the best place on Earth?

I can think of better 3rd world nations to visit and fuck poor women!
I think every fkn family has a dud that loves Thailand lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think every fkn family has a dud that loves Thailand lol
I don't give a shit about Thailand!
Make prostitution illegal over there and lets see how many old,fat and ugly men still think it will be the best place on Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.