Climate Change Protests

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you're dumb enough to base judgment off things that celebrities say then you deserve no credibility!

The only celeb we should be listening to is Jim Carrey.

Yes the same Jim Carrey who lost his marbles and became more spiritual!
Well you even see it on here, if you use your own brain and don't believe what the tv tells you to, you are labelled a nut.

Easier to take the piss out of others than admit you're a dumb ****, indoctrinated sheep and face reality.

What I really hate from sheep ***** is that if you question one blatant lie, they link you to believing in all CT's like Bigfoot and other bullshit.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just to add, I love how they flipped the script on the sheep with that pedo fuck Epstien. The MSM believers are the Conspiracy Theorists now lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well you even see it on here, if you use your own brain and don't believe what the tv tells you to, you are labelled a nut.

Easier to take the piss out of others than admit you're a dumb ****, indoctrinated sheep and face reality.

What I really hate from sheep ***** is that if you question one blatant lie, they link you to believing in all CT's like Bigfoot and other bullshit.
You probably seen my posts with a special moron trying to diss me about China?
Labelling me a conspiracy nut because I've bypassed the mainstream and researched what is reality?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously? No one is saying the planet will end in the context that the planet won't be there anymore. The context is BLATANTLY about the earth's habitat being suitable for the survival of animals and plants.

I mean talk about scare mongering rubbish.
That's also not entirely accurate. We'll never get to the stage of animals and plants not surviving. And we'll never get to the stage that humans can't survive so "extinction" is alarmism. But we could get close. We're looking at dropping down to about 5-10% of our current population but that wouldn't happen for several thousand years by which stage we'd certainly have solutions. We'll never get to Jupiter's stage. That would require all earth's water to be sent off planet.

The main issue with climate change is that large amounts of humans (and other animals) will die and the earth will become a terrible place to live on.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're dumb enough to base judgment off things that celebrities say then you deserve no credibility!

The only celeb we should be listening to is Jim Carrey.

Yes the same Jim Carrey who lost his marbles and became more spiritual!
The same Jim Carrey who believes that vaccines are dangerous.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wipe out half of china ,half of India all vegans and protesters suddenly ship is back on course

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me.
Which Hollywood cuck didn't say that?
You could answer Donald Trump.
He was an actor before President.
Admittedly I'm pretty sure he said it 'cause he was trying to root Jenny McCarthy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually, Trump said some anti-vax stuff at one stage.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's also not entirely accurate. We'll never get to the stage of animals and plants not surviving. And we'll never get to the stage that humans can't survive so "extinction" is alarmism. But we could get close. We're looking at dropping down to about 5-10% of our current population but that wouldn't happen for several thousand years by which stage we'd certainly have solutions. We'll never get to Jupiter's stage. That would require all earth's water to be sent off planet.

The main issue with climate change is that large amounts of humans (and other animals) will die and the earth will become a terrible place to live on.
You say alarmists go over the top yet in the same breath say that large parts of the human population will die off and not forgetting that large parts of the earths ecosystem will be permanently affected and extinction of some species in some cases.

But yet this is alarmism is it? Ffs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A little off topic but loosely related (via the topic of China and also because it adds weight to my belief which is that most people on this climate change crusade have ulterior motives)).

Lebron James shows the world what he's really about (the ca$$$$$$h). (and btw I'm totally ok if you're all about the cash, but be open about it - and don't pretend your some moral, virtuous person then you're clearly not).

https://www.news.com.au/sport/ameri...s/news-story/c91e8ac4c83dd739e5a45e8eac6e55f1
You mean the same way you were claiming Israel folau was some moral, virtuous person

Bahahahahaha get stuffed

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You say alarmists go over the top yet in the same breath say that large parts of the human population will die off and not forgetting that large parts of the earths ecosystem will be permanently affected and extinction of some species in some cases.

But yet this is alarmism is it? Ffs
That's not contradictory. I'm only following what the projections say. The alarmists say that it's going to be the extinction of humans. That's not going to happen. Not from climate change.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alarmism by definition is "excessive or exaggerated alarm"

Talking about the actual threats isn't alarmism. Adding things that haven't been predicted (extinction of humans for example) is alarmism.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not contradictory. I'm only following what the projections say. The alarmists say that it's going to be the extinction of humans. That's not going to happen. Not from climate change.

Its actually been proven that regardless of human meddling,most species will eventually become extinct due to their own undoing.

Theres no doubt we are like an accelerator with rocket fuel added!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its actually been proven that regardless of human meddling,most species will eventually become extinct due to their own undoing.

Theres no doubt we are like an accelerator with rocket fuel added!
I wouldn't say "proven" but yes. It's a theory that all species will eventually wipe themselves out. The same theory is one of the reasons why we haven't met Aliens yet.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's an unknown. There's too many variables and far too complex an ecosystem for anyone to exactly know how great the consequences are going to be.

Does this have the potential to lead down the path of human extinction? Yes it does. I'm not saying that's a far gone conclusion but we don't know exactly how devastating the effects are going to be. No models have been able to paint an idea of what's going to happen.